Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11449 11450 11451 11452 11453 11454 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:20 pm

Kuzodav
Not necessarily.
She openly talks of her unhappiness with Marty, and how she's almost broken up with him on more than a few occations. She said she could be O.K. without him, but she doesn't want to break his heart, as had happened to her.
I'm not pressing anything like. 'Hai, ditch him and get with me.'
That'd be way too weird and doomed to fail.
It's something that would have to be re-worked at tee fundamental level. Kind of like a re-trial phase. and if it doesn't work just hanging out, then it clearly couldn't work otherwise.
You seemed eager to help her to mend a relationship with me, but you are quick to tell me to give up on a thought of her.
She talks about her unhappiness with Marty to me as well, but I don't think that's her way of coming out to either one of us as to say "Hey, here's an opening ;D" I guess it does make sense as to why you're not holding back on talking to her about it, though.
But you still are, which in itself is kinda messed up, because she is with someone. You shouldn't leave someone for someone else, because that is ******** up. It seems hypocritical with the Kalli thing, but she wasn't leaving him for me, she was leaving him, and then she was going to spend some time alone for awhile and we'd see where it could go from there.
She kind of tells me things, and talks to me, because I'm not Marty, and I'm not you, so I'm a third (fourth?) party, and it's just easy to talk about s**t to someone, and Sean, she's really not interested. I don't want to hurt you or anything, but you should just let go.
I was eager to help when there was something worth helping (at least I thought). But now there isn't, and I'm just trying to tell you to give up before you endure more bullshit that could easily be avoided.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:22 pm

Meta_Fish
Kuzodav
Not necessarily.
She openly talks of her unhappiness with Marty, and how she's almost broken up with him on more than a few occations. She said she could be O.K. without him, but she doesn't want to break his heart, as had happened to her.
I'm not pressing anything like. 'Hai, ditch him and get with me.'
That'd be way too weird and doomed to fail.
It's something that would have to be re-worked at tee fundamental level. Kind of like a re-trial phase. and if it doesn't work just hanging out, then it clearly couldn't work otherwise.
You seemed eager to help her to mend a relationship with me, but you are quick to tell me to give up on a thought of her.
She talks about her unhappiness with Marty to me as well, but I don't think that's her way of coming out to either one of us as to say "Hey, here's an opening ;D" I guess it does make sense as to why you're not holding back on talking to her about it, though.
But you still are, which in itself is kinda messed up, because she is with someone. You shouldn't leave someone for someone else, because that is ******** up. It seems hypocritical with the Kalli thing, but she wasn't leaving him for me, she was leaving him, and then she was going to spend some time alone for awhile and we'd see where it could go from there.
She kind of tells me things, and talks to me, because I'm not Marty, and I'm not you, so I'm a third (fourth?) party, and it's just easy to talk about s**t to someone, and Sean, she's really not interested. I don't want to hurt you or anything, but you should just let go.
I was eager to help when there was something worth helping (at least I thought). But now there isn't, and I'm just trying to tell you to give up before you endure more bullshit that could easily be avoided.

Balls.

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:23 pm

Meta_Fish
Alright Kuzo read this again. You want our advice, now before you make up an excuse take it. Do not ask for advice and then not take it. Fish knows what is going on here.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:23 pm

Waynebrizzle
Teh AK

not if batman comes to save me

i throw you out a window

i land on a car

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:24 pm

Owwin
Meta_Fish
Alright Kuzo read this again. You want our advice, now before you make up an excuse take it. Do not ask for advice and then not take it. Fish knows what is going on here.

See post above yours.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:25 pm

Teh AK
Waynebrizzle
Teh AK

i throw you out a window

i land on a car
YOU GUYS ARE SPOILERING THE ******** OUT OF BAMAN FOR ME

Meta_Fish
Captain

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:25 pm

Kuzodav
Owwin
Meta_Fish

See post above yours.
Already did. My post still stands.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:26 pm

Meta_Fish
Teh AK
Waynebrizzle
Teh AK

i throw you out a window

i land on a car

piderman comes in and finds his sandwich

Waynebrizzle

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Meta_Fish
Teh AK
Waynebrizzle
Teh AK

i throw you out a window

i land on a car

heath ledger died SPOOOOOOOOOOOOILLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSS

Waynebrizzle
Meta_Fish
Teh AK
Waynebrizzle
Teh AK

i throw you out a window

i land on a car

piderman comes in and finds his sandwich
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Owwin

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:27 pm

Owwin
Kuzodav
Owwin
Meta_Fish

See post above yours.
Already did. My post still stands.

<.<;
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:28 pm

double ********

Meta_Fish
Captain

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:38 pm

Waynebrizzle
Hobo Scruffy
Waynebrizzle
Teh AK
Oh, I guess it's serious time.

Wake me when it's not. *snore*

y so serious

Hahahaha! I love you Wayne! xd

I can't tell if your admiration is a long running sarcastic joke or not.

you'll never know that's the mystery
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:42 pm

Hobo Scruffy
Waynebrizzle
Hobo Scruffy
Waynebrizzle
Teh AK

y so serious

Since you're denying it it most likely is.

Waynebrizzle

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:47 pm

Waynebrizzle
Hobo Scruffy
Waynebrizzle
Hobo Scruffy
Waynebrizzle
Teh AK

y so serious

Since you're denying it it most likely is.

D: I LOVE YOU WAYNE
DONT LISTEN TO THAT HOBO BRUTE
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11449 11450 11451 11452 11453 11454 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games