Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:45 pm
Regulust
ChaosTorrent
Regulust
Wait a minute...I just realized your names are stupid cow related version of Mario and Luigi. *facepalm*

How is Cheesio cow related?

Cheese comes from cows, Chaos.

Cheese comes from milk, and milk mustn't necessarily come from cows.
Cheesio's name may be referring to goat milk, or hamster milk even.

And I'd like to point out that just because something goes "Moo" it isn't automatically a cow, thus Mooigi too could be completely irrelevant to cows.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:49 pm
ChaosTorrent

And I'd like to point out that just because something goes "Moo" it isn't automatically a cow, thus Mooigi too could be completely irrelevant to cows.
isn't it obvious that the Mooing is from Metal Gear irving?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Owwin

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:51 pm
Owwin
ChaosTorrent

isn't it obvious that the Mooing is from Metal Gear irving?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes. Mooigi could be a secret reference to the metal gear series, and if it wasn't for us, nobody would have noticed and he would've laughed behind our backs for years! scream  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:32 am
Well, as you know, I used to be called Insanity Cheese Boy, and Mooigi used to be called MOO Man. We changed the names for the cartoon series Super Cheesio Bros. Also, Mooigi's name isn't Metal Gear related. Mooigi doesn't play Metal Gear games... Apart from Brawl... And the names weren't exactly intended to be cow related. The moo in Mooigi's name is refering to the noise cows make though.  

Super Cheesio

Chaotic Houndoom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:17 am
Hi I'm Melethia Dagon. Which is really the name of my very well used rp charater. Anyway I've played video games since I was about 4 and I'm 17 almost 18 now. My first game was the original Legend of Zelda, which according to my mom I almost beat untill my brother ruined the NES. That was around 1995. My next time I was in touch with Nintendo games was pokemon in 1998. My sister had gotten a gameboy color and Pokemon Pinball, later on I played pokemon blue verson and have played every genration of pokemon since. In 2001 I got a Nintendo 64 and played both pokemon stadiums, Mario Kart 64, the first Super Smash Brothers, and the first 3 Mario Parties. About a year or 3 later I got the Game Boy advance and my first game for it was a Yu-Gi-Oh game. 2004 or 2005 on Christmas I got the Gamecube and Mario Kart Double Dash I also had the enjoyment of playing Melee which got me into wanting to play Fire Emblem. So I got to play the Fire Emblem game that came out for the GBA and have been a fan ever since. About a year ago around the time Pokemon Diamond and Pearl came out is when I got a DS. Then this last June I was able to get a Wii and play Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Super Mario Strikers, and Fire Emblem: Radient Dawn so far.

Sorry If I keep going on and on.....and this might be much but, I've never REALLY got to think about my video game past. I just wanted to get it out.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:28 am
Queen Melethia Dagon
Long post

Wow. There is no way I'd be able to remember how many games I've played. I applaud you, miss.  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:32 am
Wow, you remember everything dontcha? Welcome to the Cult none the less.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:38 am
Wantcookie
Queen Melethia Dagon
Long post

Wow. There is no way I'd be able to remember how many games I've played. I applaud you, miss.

I don't remember EVERYTHING, but I rememeber key things I played.  

Chaotic Houndoom

Kagura_Sohma

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:52 am
that was like a game biography
i stopped when i read "the next time i got in touch with Nintendo was..."

i knew it would be a long read o_o

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:23 am
In 2008, I bought MKWii

That's about all I can do. XD  

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:01 pm
I could list a couple of games I got in the last couple years, but I can only supply a date on birthday/Christmas presents. XD

I can list a lot of what I've played since I never sell games, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:19 pm
Yesterday I got Animal Crossing: City Folk and Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations or whatever. That's the extent of my gaming biography, since that's as far as I can remember.  

Orphie

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:09 pm
I can list all the games I got this year...but not in order or by date.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:07 am
All the games I got this year by date is easy.

Brawl on release day
Rock Band 2 (with track pack 2) on black friday

And I'd still call it my best gaming year, too.  

[-Stefan-]

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:13 am
I can list the first game I've ever played, or the first nintendo-related game I played, but not all of them.

First game evar: Tempest for the Jaguar (********, showing my age >.> )

First Nintendo Game: Mega Man X (Got it for my birthday, and have ALWAYS preferred the X series to any other Mega Man series to date. TAKE THAT! scream )

Latest game: Bioshock. Yes, old news is old. Steam gave it to me for five bucks, though. I seriously cannot play this for long periods of time. It's a mix of being tired as ******** and easily scared (whilst tired), and being tired as ******** and needing to go to bed.

Latest Nintendo Game: Smackdown vs Raw 2009 (Good enough, shoulda got it for the PS2 though crying )  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games