Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:49 pm
Shizue started to choke "It's fine. I shouldn't have walked in." she said, struggling to talk as tears pooled in her eyes. "Have fun" she mumbled as she spun on her heels. Her hands grabbed at her skirt, pulling it up so she could run as fast as she could, back to her room. She didn't want anyone to see her. Damnit! Damnit damnit damnit!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:09 pm

"Shizue! Don't be like that! It's not your fault, you were just being thoughtful." Ben yelled as she gunned down the hall. "Shizue.." Ben moaned. "Damnit." Ben growled, kicking the wall. "Klara.. I have that feeling like I need to...cut." Ben said, closing the door. He sat next to her and rested his face in his hands
"It happens when I'm like this.. frustrated or stressed. Almost all of them from being depressed." He paused. "But when it's because I'm frustrated, I cut myself to take it out on me instead of an innocent person. I just don't want to hurt anyone but myself.. what do I do?" Ben asked, hopeful.
___--

In a hallway, not far off from the one Shizue happened to be running in, was a boy.
He was merely 13 or 14. A human. He'd been living at the manor for little over 6 months. not coming in contact with anyone. He did talk to one person who wanted to talk to him, this is why he was running at the time. He wasn't good with talking to people. His name was Raidon. He was only really good at running so he was pretty fast.. for a human. He heard someone in another hallway, but ignored it. He ran faster, faster, turned a corner and SMACK! Right into a girl with shiny red hair. "Oh my gosh! I'm sorry miss.." He mumbled.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:17 pm
Shizue ignored Ben. If he wanted to be with her, then that was fine. I need to cool down... her mind yelled, but she was already too pissed. Her ahnds balled into fists. Running too fast, she ran into some boy. She bounced back, her eyes were bright red, shining with tears. "Move it" she snapped. She pushed him out of the way, so she could continue to run. Her eyes widened as she saw him stagger, but she shoved past him. She was so mad... her mouth gritted into s snarl as she used one hand to shoot him back, onto the stairs.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:28 pm
Raidon staggered up, only to be shoved backward by the girl. Oh damn it.. He thought as he tumbled backward down the stairs. It was 13 steps to fall down. With each time he hit, another bone shattered his fragile human body. His skin tore back, on his face as he hit the railing, spreading blood all down the stairs. Raidon fell limp at the bottom of the stair case, his face completely red, covered in blood. He was in shock, curled into the fetus position. [knees pulled against body] He didn't scream anymore, because he didn't feel the pain throught the shock. He started to black out.. but tried to reamin conscious to stay alive. He didn't think he;d have much hope. He didn't know, but he'd shattered his vertbrae, he was completely unable to move. [EASY TARGET!! biggrin ]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:39 pm
Shizue screamed as she looked down at the body and all of it's spilled blood.
"No! I'm sorry! I didn't mean for this!" she screamed, as she backed up. Her eyes turned from the bloody bright red to a stone cold black. She started to shake as the blood scent surrounded her. Her lips pulled back into a hiss, her fangs sharpening as she tried to contain herself.
"No!" she screamed as she tried to keep her place by digging her nails deep into the stair railing. The wood started to snap, too much force in her hands. She shut her eyes forcefully Holy s**t. I should've ate earlier, this would have been so much easier to overcome... don't look at him. Just back up, and keep your mouth shut. Oh ******** it! Her eyes shot open her instincs taking over as she flew down the staircase, down to finish off the body and quench her thirst.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:30 am
Raidon lay on the floor in horror as the female vampire came down the stairs. He could still speak, just not move. He screamed.
Then thought why resist? There wouldn't be a point...
"Please, kill me. It'll be easier than living with a broken body." He said, as she plunged her teeth into him, sucking large quantity of blood. HE felt his body slipping away, the pain easing. "Thank you..." He said, passing out from lack of blood circulation.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:44 am
Klaash's eyes opened. He felt horrible. As though as he'd throw up or something else. He jerked up, holding his punding head. Not realizing Lilli was in there with me, he asked things out loud. "I'm still in my room, right...? Why do I feel like this?"

He was oblivious that he was drentched in his own blood. He was breathing heavily, still clutching his head, shreiking with pain.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:47 am
Klara tilted her head slightly to the right deepening the kiss for a second before the door swung open. Klara and Ben pulled away breaking from their kiss, well make out now that she thought about it. Whoa, how did that happen? One minute she kissed him and then it slowly escalated to this…Klara’s cheeks burned pink embarrassed someone had walked in on them. Her first reaction was to pull her hands away quickly, but Ben was still holding them so she flinched then relaxed her arms again. It was Shizue? She looked so upset…Shizue cursed upon seeing them. Klara was confused now. She looked at Ben then at Shizue again.

Uh oh. Was there something between them already? Were Ben and Shizue…?

Shizue ran out of the room crying. Ben was standing now. This was bad. Klara sighed, realizing she wouldn’t have Shizue’s friendship for much longer. Ben yelled out to Shizue. Silence. "Klara.. I have that feeling like I need to...cut." Ben said, closing the door. Klara frowned. He was back at square one. And he seemed so happy…Ben sat down next to Klara and rested his face in his hands
"It happens when I'm like this.. frustrated or stressed. Almost all of them from being depressed." He paused. "But when it's because I'm frustrated, I cut myself to take it out on me instead of an innocent person. I just don't want to hurt anyone but myself.. what do I do?" Ben asked, hopeful. Klara stood on her knees, wrapping her arms around Ben’s neck holding him.
She closed her eyes, “Aw Ben. It’s going to be ok. You’re not going to hurt anyone. And hurting yourself won’t help either.” She said soothingly still holding him.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:53 am
"Klaash!" Lilli hugging him. "You're awake. Yes you're in your room." She smiled.
"Some vampire attacked you in your sleep. I don't know who it was but I got them to leave... I came in and he was holding a knife to your neck, I was so afraid you weren't going to wake up. He sucked out alot of your blood when I was in shock." Tears budded in her eyes. "I don't want you to get hurt again. You could have been killed.. and now you have a lack of blood. Klaash.." Lilli said, letting go of him, she was coverd in his blood.
"Oh Geez.." She mumbled looking at her hands. "You need to feed off me. You need blood. You're not strong enough to go anywhere.. I'll be fine. I ate earlier. Please, I don't want to to be in pain.." Lilli said, now holding his hand.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:05 pm
Klaash looked sullen as Lilli told him roughly what had happened a few moments ago. "It feels like I'm already dead..." He mumbled to her. Klaash pulled Lilli closer to him. "If you want me to, I will..." He trailed off, pulling her neck closer to him.

[[ Dx SHORT!]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:10 pm
Ben Exhaled. "Thanks... I know hurting myself isn't going to help." Ben bit his lower lip. "How do you know I wouldn't hurt someone? I'm a pretty unstable person. I do things that I shouldn't and I don't realize. Like earlier when I broke the mirror, it was because Lilli was upset with me. I didn't even know why.. and I got frustrated and took it out on something, the closest being the mirror." Ben looked up and held her tightly. He rested his head on her shoulder. I'd give anything to still be kissing you... Ben thought sadly to himself.
"If you were wondering, Shizue and I weren't together or anything, she just likes me.. and I guess she was upset seeing dhe no longer has a chance with me..."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:12 pm
[[oh snap! not only is Lilli acting slutty but she just lied her pants off!! hahahaaha bad Lilli! Bad!]]  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:19 pm
Lilli sat on the bed so Klaash wouldn't have to move. "Well then take as much as you need, I'll seriously be fine, Klaash. I'll do anything for. I just want you to be okay.. I don't like to think of you being in pain anymore." Lilli said, pressing herself against him.

[Wow.. Bad post. Lol, I have to go somewhere with my dad i think. HE says I spend too much time on the comp so be back in a while... D:]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:40 pm
[Hey, I'm still here. biggrin ]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:43 pm
Lilli? So that’s what happened. Klara thought.

She almost forgot she needed to go see her. “Because I have faith in you Ben. I know you’re capable of anything, even if you don’t think so.” She smiled even though Ben couldn’t see it. She smiled because of Ben. She…cared very much for him. His weaknesses and doubts made him endearing.
He wasn’t perfect, and neither was she. And When Ben was happy everything seemed better. He was such a kind and funny person.
If she could do anything with her life, she wanted to make sure he was always happy, no matter what.
Klara would help Ben gain confidence again and try to help him with his temper and Ben would help Klara’s heart heal. She had no idea someone could love two people at once. And yet it was happening to her.
Every second she spent with Ben made her love him even more.
Ben explained why Shizue had reacted that way. Klara nodded in understanding. She was relieved nothing had happened between them.

I’m sorry Shizue…but I’m not letting Ben go for anything. And if I need to, I’ll fight for him.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games