Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Gweener

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:06 pm
I can't believe it either. I got all mine from the daily chance!
I've never been very good with fish. I have a 55 gallon tank. I thought all the fish had died, and it got all green and the water got low before I was able to do anything with it. To set up the Christmas tree, I needed more room, so I started to take it down, and was surprised to find that the red finned shark was still alive and lurking!!! So I moved it and reset it, just for him. xd

I like him. He's a survivor!
That's about how I am with plants too. redface

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:11 pm
Ok, everyone.
I need some advice. And I know I'm surround by some serious gamers so you are just the people to ask.
My eleven year old niece is getting an Xbox 360 for Christmas, and I'd like to pick out the perfect game for her. She's loved games like all the Sims, guitar heroes, Naruto, and especially all the Final Fantasy games.
Please, any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:28 pm
Hmm I don't know Gwee, I'm not much a gamer (but I do play something occasionally), how about the game Blue Dragon, it looked like it could be fun. (yeah I know its old now smile )
Maybe The Last Remanant, or Eternal Sonata, just be sure of what she can handle biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:00 pm
Thanks Hazu, I'll write those down. I'm going shopping this weekend and I'll see if I can find any of them as used games at GameStop. Then I might be able to get more!  

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:10 pm
Your totally welcome biggrin heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:24 pm
Dang, ya know, even with all the running around I did this weekend, I never made it to the gaming store. It's now been pushed until after work tomorrow. But I did do a little research via Internet, just to see what used games they may have for cheap:
>Project Gotham Racing 3
>Tony Hawk's Project 8
>Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
>Perfect Dark Zero
>WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2007
>Kameo Elements of Power
>Dead or Alive Xtreme 2
>Peter Jackson's King Kong
>Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia
>Superman Returns: The Video Game

Keep in mind, she has a 15 yr old big sister. But I'm really curious about that Kameo Elements of Power for her.

Gweener

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:52 pm
How I remember my fish? That's easy. I write down the names of my fish in a text file as I name them.

Games huh... to tell you the truth, I'm a PC gamer, not a big console gamer. However, I can tell you some of the things I've heard about those games.

>Project Gotham Racing 3
I've heard the series isn't the best in the racing genre... but I can't say any more than that. Dunno.

>Tony Hawk's Project 8
Tony Hawk games were great... when they first came out. They've gotten stale now... almost mediocre.

>Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
I think that ones okay... I think...

>Perfect Dark Zero
The original Perfect Dark for the N64 was spectacular. I've heard this one was a big let down for fans of the first game. Not bad, but not as good as it could have been.

>WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2007
I'm not a big sports game guy... fighting games, a bit. I think this is a good game...

>Kameo Elements of Power
I don't know jack about this game.

>Dead or Alive Xtreme 2
Fighting game, eh? I don't know about this particular game, but the Dead or Alive series is pretty good.

>Peter Jackson's King Kong
I don't know anything about this one. Movie games are usually not the best games.

>Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia
Never heard of it.

>Superman Returns: The Video Game
Movie game. Same comments as the King Kong game.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:56 pm
I could ask my friend that console games like crazy. Dude's definitely got over 200 console games...
... However, the only console he doesn't have is an Xbox 360. ... He's got a regular Xbox, though...

He's... uh... He's a guy though... so... most of the stuff he'd give me probably wouldn't be... right for her, but I could still ask him.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gweener

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:55 pm
Ok, that would be much appreciated. I still haven't made it to the gaming store. I just couldn't make myself go back out after work. The holiday traffic in town has been a battle. I'm not sure if I'm even going to make it this evening. All I want right now is a shower!
Can you believe we had snow last week, and now we're back in the seventies! Ugh... no wonder I can't completely kick this cold I got Thanksgiving.
But I do like your advice so far on the games. I, too, am skeptical of movie games. But I'm still curious about that Kameo. She loves anime, if that helps when you talk to your friend. Thanks so much!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:23 pm
Hi everyone!

I asked my sister-in-law, she really likes the castlevania games. I don't think they make those for the xbox though. I hope you find just the right game Gwee. heart

I got into a really baking today. I made a batch of cookies, then some cupcakes and finally a cake. I hadn't done anything like that in a while. I really had a lot of fun.

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:58 pm
I AM A CANDY CANE/PEPPERMINT LOLLIPOP!!! TREMBLE BEFORE MY MINTY GOODNESS!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:08 pm
Well, I dragged myself to get more Christmas cards to give out and talked myself into going ahead and stopping at the GameStop that was right there. I picked her out three used games for about $10 each, I wish I could do more, but her birthday will be here in four months, so I'll get another, better chance! wink I had to struggle with the decision to get her the three used games for a system she doesn't know she's getting, or spend thirty on the third Kingdom Hearts game. What a headache; but last year, she finished KH2 in the week inbetween Christmas and going back to school, so...  

Gweener

Gweener

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:20 pm
Ooh! I just love baking. It really makes it feel like the holidays, doesn't it!? I like to do other stuff in the kitchen too, that doesn't require baking... like my recipe for five minute fudge, my Grandma emailed me. That stuff is SO good!

*snickers at Chainsaw* That reminds me of a experiment I did with half melted white chocolate, marshmallows and crushed peppermints.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:24 pm
TWO MORE DAYS TO SIGN UP FOR SECRET SANTA!!!

...even though anybody here probably has already signed up. Hmmm...  

Gweener

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:31 pm
Gweener
*snickers at Chainsaw*

You're just jealous because you don't look like a peppermint candy cane/lollipop.  
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games