Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:46 am
Scott jumped hearing the howl and the group charging into the forest. He followed in pursuit scooting along on a cloud. He prayed the pups were OK. They didn't derseve such a harsh history.

Adonis sat in front of the cave overlooking the forest as he planned his next move. He had to move delicately if he wished to obtain his goal. Failure was now opition for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:06 am
Italius heard Sirius's howl and turned around sprinting to the castle.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:08 am
Scott summoned a cloud beneath Italus preveting from going anyhwere supsending in front of the others. 'Whats going on ?' Scott demanded worried about the saftey of the others.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:11 am
Italius jumped off the cloud and continued to run as he said,"I'll explain later."

Craig ran after them and stopped beside Scott. he then turned to him and said,"What's going on."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:16 am
Scott sighed. 'Not sure but Italus needs to explain' he took of after him curving in front of him he blocked his escape. 'You need to tell us please we want to help' he announced firmly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:18 am
"No time, i gotta go,"Italius said as he sprinted around Scott at superspeed.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:22 am
'Young man come here this isntant !' Robin barked at Italus. Fruitlessly trying to cacth up with him. Whatever was going on they needed to know.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:27 am
Italius sighed and said,"I already told you there isn't time. can I at least explain while I run."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:30 am
'Fine but stay with us no running off and if thiers a fight you'll stay out of it' he ordered sternly. He wasn't prepared to put a young child in danger no matter the sitatuation.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:57 am
Citali got up. "I think I want to be alone for awhile...." Citali walked over across the waterfall and layed down under a willow tree.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:33 am
Raven nodded her head. "Listen to your father." She began running towards where they had heard the howl.

~~

Scar watched Blood Moon run off. Looking over at Blaise, he asked, "I bet those Titans will be coming soon when they heard Sirius howl."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:55 pm
"I am your mother, your birth mother. You were taken from us and you are first born. The name I was to give you is Surya but the name that red wolf girl who isn't your real mother named you Sirius. I only act this way for I am alpha female of this pack. While your father is alpha male. When your a wolfeon leader you must act tuff but kind as well. But I won't be kind to whoever stoled you from me. But you do have a cousin who was born before you three and was taken from this world. Her name is Gemini you already know her and your real father want her back as well. And you my dear son are ment to be the next leader of this pack when your father and I past. The wolves also have eneimes and they are the sabors they're cats. Never trust them," said Swiftkill. "But I miss you all dearly and that woman ho stoled you from me, the three of you, that woman will pay when I see her again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starfire ran after Italius and the ohters and said, "Italius are you alright."

Cybrog followed the others and asked, "Has anyone seen Gemini?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swiftkill nodded to Citali and said, "Don't wonder off now."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:59 pm
Citali clutchered her hand in a fist. She bursted out at Swiftkill. "I dont understand why you guys have to fight. So they stole us. Ok its a big deal but you dont have to hurt them. Why are they so importanted. Why can we not fight and just do a truce. Those people were nice to us. Us and them. Were the same. Why do we have to make it in a fight??" Citali's eyes and face was serious.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:05 pm
"Huh, to let you know those who stole you are not from here. And one of them is reanarnated from a princess whole stole powers from long ago, and destroyed half of our pack. You may not understand but life is never perfect my dear. You must do what you should do to stay alive. And another thing those people who stole killed one of our pack members," explained Swiftkill.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:29 pm
Citali widened her eyes. "They killed someone from our pack. I understand how the world isnt perfect." Citali nodded her head. "I just wish for one day it was."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games