Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:05 pm
((And Miroku now fufills his lecherous needs with Sango . . . who does not enjoy it at all . . .))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:34 pm
Tsuzuki and Hisoka both sweatdropped at Roshi before Hisoka turned, "I'm going back to the bureau, the stupidity in the area is making me sick."
Tsuzuki, used to Hisoka's attitude, just smiled, "Okay! See you later!"

-Somewhere that I'm too lazy and uncreative to make up a name for-
Muraki teleported in the area with the little demon lord. Oriya was lying on a hospital chair, badly wounded and barely alive: yet still alive.
"See what those horrid people did to my friend?" Muraki looked solemnly at Raneaf.

wISHFULLthiNKer124

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:33 am
Goku rubbed the back of his head as Hisoka dissappeared and asked "Hey...Where's he going?"
Light walked into the area where they all were and L put himself between the group and Light. Light chuckled and said "Hmhmhm...Looks like some one's a bit defencive." L glared at Light and asked "Why have you come here Kira?...Don't you know that some of us can hurt ghosts like you?..." Light smiled and said "I do...I just wanted to give fair warning to some one..." he turned his attention to Kagome and smiled "Kikyo sama...You and Tetsuiga Kun have kept your name hidden so very well...But unfortunatly for you two...I know them." L glared at Light and said "You'll leave them out of this. It is between me and you!" they stared at each other for a moment then Light threw a punch at L and L threw a kick at Light. Both attacks hit and Goku pushed them apart and looked Light in the eyes with a threatening glare "I think you should leave now."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:13 am
Rem appeared beside Light and surveyed the scene with little interest. she lookded to Light expectangtly to see hoiw he was going to fulfil his goal of revenge.  

The Guardian of Kandrakar

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:15 am
Lancer materialized right behind Light. "You best listen, boy. Most of them can kill you with a single swing, but I can kill you easily with my spear." He poised, and the air around the tip began to warp. "Let me tell, since you don't know. Saber was the only one to ever dodge my deathblow Gae Bolga." He sneered.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:29 am
InuYasha pulled out his Tetsuiga and moved in front of Kagome. "If you hurt her, I swear, I will ******** ing rip you to shreds!" He didn't care if he lived or died, but he wanted Kagome to stay safe.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:05 am
"What do you have against them anyway?" Sinbad asked angrily. "They haven't commited any crimes and they're not the ones who killed you. It was your own Shinigami your own actions that caused that.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:55 pm
Light snarled at Sinbad and yelled "SILENCE!!!...You all side with Lawliet, you are all in my way, you have helped him!!...InuYasha, you cannot kill me! I no longer live!...But Ms. Kagome Higurashi does!!" he pulled the Death Note out quickly along with a pen and began to write quickly while laughing.
Goku threw a punch but it went through Light. Goku's eyes widened and he continued to hurt Light, all attempts were futile though.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:20 pm
"NO!" InuYasha snarled and his sword changed into a more chrystaline form. "KONGOUSOUHA!!" Giant crystals shot out of InuYasha's sword towards Light.
((http://www.onemanga.com/Inuyasha/325/10/))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:20 pm
(If only Sesshomeru were usable right now. Tenseiga will be put to good use...)
Lancer thrust forward. "GAE BULGA!" The spear began glow red, and it went straight for Light's heart.  

Kyo Emiya

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:22 pm
Light stopped as crystals passed through him as if he was smoke. He laughed and said "You'll have to do better than that!" He had already writen down Kagome Hig and was about to finish the rest. L, being undead, ran to Light and snatched the Death Note. He held it behind his back and said "ENOUGH!...Light Yagami I will not allow you to harm any innocent bystanders!...This Death Note will remain mine until I can find a way to be rid of it!" Light snarled and yelled "You can't own the Death Note unless I've given it to you or you've had it for over a year!!...I intend to get it back before then!!" he threw a punch at L and it sent him back a bit. They began to fight over the Death Note, both seemed to be evenly matched.
((They're fighting at the speed of normal people. Taking a break from the uber fights.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:27 pm
"Is this your idea of revenge?" Rem asked mockingly from the side. "This is pathetic." She said in a bored voice  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:38 pm
((Well if she did die . . . which would be god-modding since I never allowed it . . . I would have had InuYasha take Kagome's body back to the fuedal era to seek help from Sesshomaru . . . I would make him THAT desperate. And that's how I MIGHT have gotten Sesshy-kun into this. xd ))
InuYasha growled and stood where he was, feeling useless.
Kagome walked up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Thank you InuYasha." she said.
InuYasha looked down at Kagome incredulously before looking away again. "What are you thanking me for? I can't protect you from this damnit!" he said looking down into the ground. His dog ears were lying flat on his head
Kagome sighed. "At least you tried. That means a lot to me." she said not removing her hand from his shoulder.
InuYasha's ears went up a bit and he glared at the fight between L and Light. 'You better win L. You better win for Kagome's sake.' he thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:51 pm
Name: Byakuya Kuchiki
Anime: Bleach
Bio: Byakuya is the 28th head of the Kuchiki Family, one of Soul Society's 4 Noble Families, and 6th Division Captain of the Gotei 13. He's one of the most powerful Shinigami (Soul Reaper) in existance.
Abilities: His zanpakuto, which takes on different forms, Flash Step (Shunpo), and a master of various Kidou. (I'll link them later. Can't on my Wii.)
Appearance: (I'll add a picture later)
Other: He has a very cold personality, and won't hesitate to carry out any order or uphold the law.

A gate resembling a tatami door appeared nearby, and when the doors opened there was nothing but white light. From there Byakuya Kuchiki stepped out, wearing his scarf and captain's haori with the number six on its back. He serveyed the scene with cold eyes, and they fell on Light.

(Yeah, I know, too many Shinigami. This one can be seen by any spiritual entities and those with spiritual powers.)  

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:55 pm
((LOL Living: Inuyahsa, Kagome, Maron, Chiaki

Creatures after death: Fin, Access, Hisoka Tsuzzuki, Light, L and Now Byakuya The dead outnumber the living sweatdrop ))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games