Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:53 pm

"Wow, nice." She said then turned to him. "So what do I do the jutsu on. The boulder?"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:56 pm

futashi made three more hand signs and made another chidori and charge at another tree, destroying that one as well. he then jump back after he destroying it. "got to keep going!" he said, sweating a little bit.

2/25

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:57 pm

thinks# this has to work#

*handseals*

"gatsuuga!" *neko starts to spin like a tornado but doenst aim on the clones, instead...* *handseals*

"katon: goukakyuu no jutsu!"

*neko blowed a giant fire ball, but because she is still spinning, the flames are flying around her* *she has made a flaming gatsuuga*

*she aims to the clones and starts to burn them and cut them into 1000 pieces, one by one*
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:00 pm

Zann throws a kunai at Cherry's feet,
"Start with light objects first, they're easier to lift." He then walked to a quieter place to practice.

A ball of chakra formed in his palm again, and he slammed it against a tree trunk. The tree was cut in half faster tham before. A small improvement, but not enough...
((2 posts, same as before))

iZann

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:00 pm

Cherry looks at the boulder then did the same hand seals Zann did. "Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu." She said. The boulder she was facing didn't move at first but then began to move up about an inch and shook a little. After it did the boulder dropped. She sighed loudly then turned to Zann. "Yeah, okay cause that boulder is ugh." She looks at the kunai and did hand seals. "Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu." The kunai started to float up in the air a little but then suddenly dropped.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:04 pm

((Yeah like two months ago lol. It was my answer to the Rasengan and Chidori. Also i'm the only one that can use it so take that sharingan users lol, also wtf is Kaseiken. I keep hearing but still havnt found out wht it is.))

((Also Neko, Gatsuuga is when two people do it. Which is why it is called 'Fang over fang'. When one person does it, it is called Ttunneling Fang'.. and I dont know the japanese word for it so eh lol))

Kiyoshi sat down and watched everyone train. He was saving his training for later since he didn't want to waste chakra in the middle of a war. Or wht others to see wht kinda jutsu he knew.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:04 pm

futashi stood next to zann. "well, lets see who mastered theres first." he said smirking. he then made three hands signs and another chidori pop out on his hand. it was alittle bit stronger now. "he then charge at another tree and wipe the whole tree out little bits and pieces were falling everywhere. "ah damn it. watch out people." he said

3/25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:07 pm

*after destroying all the clones, neko returns to normal, shes tired and sits againts a tree. still mad at rei and also a little bit at cherry and zann thinks#they re taking averything serious, it was just a joke, and they r reacting like i am nothing for them. like i dont have a heart*

*looks at rei, wonders if rei is still jealous*

(ow didnt know kiyoshi, thanks)

_Neko-KittyXoX_

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:10 pm

((Kaseiken is Flaming Fist, it's the fire version of chidori, it's under jounin level in Katon jutsus. Wow, nice jutsu btw blaugh ))

Zann nodded to Futashi and frowned in determination. He formed another sphere in his hand and it glowed a brighter blue. He then charged at a tree and when it was hit, the tree exploded, its bits flying away from Zann. He looked at the result of Futashi's tree, looks like our level's about the same...
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:14 pm

after the splinters where done falling in the air, he then made three more hand signs and made another chidori in his hand. every time he makes a chidori, it gets stronger. he then ran to another tree and destroyed that one. he was huffing alittle bit. "im not giving up yet!" he said, motivated to train more.

4/25

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:14 pm

"Ah!" Cherry yells a little when some of the pieces of the tree hit her. She shakes her body to get off any of the tree that was on her. Cherry looks back at the kunai and has a serious face. "Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu!" This time when the kunai floated up in the air it stayed there and didn't fall. She smiled then moved the kunai around. "Ooo."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:21 pm

after he stop panting, he made more hand signs and made yet again, another chidori it was alittle bigger this time and it was chirping louder. he then charge at another tree and cut it in half. after a second pass, it was cut then destroyed and fell. "chidori." he said. he had half his face covered in shadows

5/25

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:22 pm

((I g2g soon, it's 4am here))

"Alright Cherry, this is the last one for today, later (tomorrow for me, tonight for you xd ) I'll teach you the genin Fuuton jutsus." Zann said as he threw 4 kunai at a tree,
"Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill)"
Tiny gusts of wind burst from the end of the kunai, boosting their speed, making them fly twice as fast. The blades were buried inches in the trunk when they landed. Zann looked at Cherry, indicating that she should try.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:28 pm

((Oh yeah that one, I like the kage version full body one. So awsome lol. Though I would hate to be fire to just learn that jutsu. Since im not a huge fan of fire lol. I'm still undecided on my second element.))

Rei walked over and jumped up in the tree and looked at Neko. She made a whimpering noise signalling she was sorry about earilier.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games