Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
neko's and jedi's house with squad "zeskiscar" grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:11 am

"Well then." Kiyoshi took a kunai and put it to his throat with the handle sticking out. "Kill me then, take my Byakugan and Sharingan. You get more powerful, everything works out." He said pressing the kunai closer to his throat.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:13 am

Zann appeared at Neko’s house in a swoosh of wind, his eyes betraying his unease.
“I’m going to the Sound later (about 4 hours later, when Asaba comes on). Something’s happened to Kouga, I can feel it.”
He then saw Kiyoshi with his kunai against his throat, and his frown deepened when he heard what he said.

iZann

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:19 am

"dont go to sound, dont be that stupid, its just kouga" *neko took the kunai and holdt it on kiyoshis throat* *she then pulls the kunai away and stabs in her own hand* "dont be foolish" *blood drips on the ground*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:24 am

"Just...Kouga?" Zann's eyes were hidden in the shadows, impossible to see them. He didn't seem to notice Neko stabbing her own hand as he walked over towards her slowly.
"And I heard from Korn that you and him were friends...at least you were luckier than me."

iZann

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:25 am

Kiyoshi eyes widen as he grabbed Neko's hand and pulled the kunai out. "What is the matter with you!? Why did you do that!?" Kiyoshi then took out some bandages and began wrapping her hand.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:36 am

" i dont know... its just my hand"

_Neko-KittyXoX_

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:56 am

Kiyoshi finished bandaging her hand. "You dont do that neko. it is not a healthy habit or attitude." He said with a hurt tone, seeing neko hurt herself. Just then Miki walked in the room with Rei.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:57 am

Zann walked out of Neko's house without saying a word, as Houzan followed him out. I thought they were friends...apparently I was wrong.

iZann

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:04 am

*NEKO LOOKS AT HER HAND* "..." thnaks..." "zann, the only reason why i dont want you to rescue zann is, that you are a friend, and losing one friend is enough but losing two is too mutch"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:06 am

"Am I you're friend Neko?" Kiyoshi asked just making sure.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:09 am

*neko hugs kiyoshi* "of course you are"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:10 am

"Yay," Kiyoshi huged her back. "Sorry about earilier though, didnt mean to sound mean." He said very very sorry.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:14 am

"its ok..." "you know...it is fun hugging you xp "
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:16 am

Kiyoshi smiled and hugged tighter then let go. "Oh it just cause i'm so cute and cuddley." He laughed a little.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:18 am

"...al right xp "
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games