Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:20 pm
"Oh, I just wish I had my wings again. But my brother Castor said they'll come back in time. But when is what I wonder," said Gemini as she looked to Draco. "I feel useless without my wings. It feels as if I'm grounded to the ground," she said.

Fox than looked back tot he sky and more tears began to fall down her cheeks. She sighed in sadness and said as she cried, "Oh, Mother!" She then fell to her knees and banged the ground with her two fists.

Starfire smiled as she fed her daughter with a bottle of milk. She than looked to Robin and saw the smile in his face. "So, uh. . .how do I look? Do I look like a mother?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:20 am
Arachnid increased his pace to frantic run, his fiance needed him now, nothing else mattered he refused to stay here and wacth his wife suffer like this, he masterfully leaped onto the pleasntly soft grass and skidded to his kness thankful the grass was shield his clothing from the surely muddy floor below. 'Fox, what's wrong ?' he whisepred delicately to her embracing tightly in a vain attempt to protect her from anything.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:08 am
'Yeah you always have Star' Robin replied softly taking his eyes momentairly off his daughter, she did. Somewhere deep inside him he'd always thought she had it always been sealed away until she was ready to fully unleash the potetional of the skill which had been hardwired deep within in her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:24 pm
"Well, I have always been around younger children. After I did have a younger brother. And than we had Arachnid, Gemini, and Scott," said Starfire. She than was done feeding Nightstar her milk. So she placed the bottle down on a desk and started to pat Nightstar's back softly as she placed Nigthstar at her shoulder.

Then Nightstar burped a cute one, "Burp!" "Gah!"

Starfire than held her in her arms normal again. "Our little Nightyboo," she said in a cute baby talk tone.

Fox than felt someone's embrace and heard a familiar voice. It was Arachnid, her love and fiance. He must of been watching her for a while now. She looked to him and said, "Oh, I'm just upset that's all. Upset that I no longer have mother and that she won't see me be married off. I miss her so much. How I wish she didn't die."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:29 pm
Draco placed a firm hand of Gemini's shoulder. "Don't worry, Gemini. You're not useless and you shouldn't make yourself so miserable. If they'll grow back, they'll grow back. Nothing you can do about it..." Sensing that some humor might be needed to cheer Gemini up, Draco added, "Of course we can always find some magical wing-growth medicine. That always helps." He grinned, allowing a small pause. In a more serious voice, he continued, "Until they grow back, I can fly you around. You still have your powers. Your wings aren't the only thing about you that's strong."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:34 pm
Gemini than looked to Draco and heard what he had to say. She smiled and giggled a little at his silly commets. "Huh, your right," she said as she kissed his cheek.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:08 am
'It's a sad fact of life Fox that everyone will one day have to accept death will occur to them, it was unfair your mother died so early in your life. Though I highly dobut she would want you to spend your whole life creating a river of tears for her when your finally happy for once. You should be grateful you people around you who are to live up to her memory' Arachnid whispered delicately in her ear, he knew it was hard on her, it was hard on mostly everyone with the death of a close one.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:34 am
'To be honest you've all looked a mother Star, you just needed the right thing to prove yourself to everyone that you were' Robin said softly stroking his childs smooth proceline forhead, everything seemed to be coming together for the group after what seemed like the darkest hours the time had ever experienced in their hero careers.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:46 am
Draco grinned, glad he had made Gemini feel better. "Of course, I'm right. I'm always right. Now, let's go and get you something to eat and then head outside for some relaxation."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:56 pm
"Alright," said Gemini with a delicate smile. She than began to walk towards the kitchen.

Starfire than smiled once again towards Robin. She than asked him, "Would you hold her please? I must go do something."

Fox looked up to Arachnid's face and said, "Your right. I shouldn't wheep over her like a child. She didn't leave this world to leave me unhappy. She would want me to be strong." She than looked to her love's face and moved her face closer to his. "I love you Arachnid. And I'm glad that you had always been there for me," she said softly.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:09 am
'Same back at you Fox' Arachnid smiled widely at his wife, 'Now how about we head back and get some of those catering choices sorted out. I'm am not having peanuts in our wedding cake' he chuckled trying to add some warmth to this emotional bleak situation. He was glad that both of them were able to completed each over so sufficently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:42 am
'Sure take your time, it'll give me a good a chance to get know Nightstar' Robin said absent mindely gazing at her idely. Though he was wondering, how would he pick her up ?, he'd never picked up a child before and you had to be so careufl incase the unspeakbale happened, which he wouldn't explore right now. Incase it ended up putting him off doing it.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:10 pm
"All you do is hold her like this," said Starfire as she handed Nigthstar to Robin. Once she did so she said, "Well, I'll be back." She than walked out of the room.

Fox nodded towards Arachnid and said with a smile, "Sure my love. Of course I'm not a peanut fan myself." She tried to add in on the little joke he made.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:26 am
'That's good to hear, plus if someone has a peanut allergy we'll be screwed up tighter then a bolt' Arachnid mued, he was glad to see finally his comedy stylings were beginning to hold of Fox at long last, finally they could become a stand up duo if needs be in their future at any point. They'd probaly make a killer double act one day.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:44 am
'..O-k' Robin said in a disjointed fashion all his cocnetration was now centered on the fragile bundle scooped into his hands. It felt so inapropiate to hold something delicate in his hands with so little protection avaible for her. It felt strange yet as if she was meant to be their in a twisted cosmic way. He just couldn't help wondering what she was thinking craddles in his arms.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games