Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:19 pm

Niara's face lights up when she sees the food. "Yummy!!!"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:23 pm

(( I gotta go, moms home from work.))
"mmmmmmmmmm. This food's really good!!!"

My Fallen Angel of Hope

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:13 pm

Growling to herself she sighs before standing up and heading into the dinning room. "It seems you need a bit of help Selenia" she say's before sighing again and looking at her.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:43 pm

Hethrus came downstairs and into the kitchen.Alice lay in his arms drinking hastingly from the bottle he held to her lips.

Hethrus

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:57 pm

Niara pushes away the dishes and sighs contentedly. "Ahhh. Now I feel much better. Thanks!!!." she says tiredly. She yawns and leans back against the chair. Her eyelids droop down and she whispers, "Me sleepy." And then she's peacefully asleep.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:42 pm

Old memories haunted the mind of Kayin. He could hear nothing but her voice. Slowly he came back to reality. He looked around. The furniture in his room was everywhere. What?...what happened? He stood up and walked to the door. Something caught his eye. It was a painting of her. The sheet that had covered it was slightly falling off of it. He fixed it and quickly left the room. Locking the door behind him.

Kayinnn

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:51 am

Watching some of the humans who were walking around will they wait out the storm Haru smiles before walking out of the kitchen with her glass in hand before going to sit down. Sitting with her legs over the sie of the chair she tries to ignore everything else and starting to read for the time being.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:04 pm

selena looked at haru worriedly and said to her over the link "well yea look it im surrounded by humans what do you expect ?" selena shook her head " i think master kayin is hear now ill go get him " selena smiles and kiss alices forhead and kiss hethrus "im going to see master kayin for a moment " selena walk up to master kayin" master we have a problame were being over run by humans !"

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:10 pm

Kayin looked to the grandfather clock. "Well Selena...we could let them sleep here..." He said and put a hand under his chin. "Oh...and let's not freak them out...no teleporting, no showing of our fangs...and most of all no speech of blood..." He finished and walked past her. Kayin's eyes turned red. "You got that Aiyanna?" He said to Selena looking back slightly.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:43 pm

"Told you we should let them stay Selenia" Haru say's to her having been listening in on the conversationg. Smilling she looks back at her book "And sorry for easedropping on you too" she say's keeping her questions to herself.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:09 pm

selena bow deeply and stand back up "yes master " selena then is confused by what master kayin had called her selena thought to her self "who's Aiyanna? and why is master kayin calling me that ?" selena shook her head and walked back down to where haru is " alright help get them into the spare room we have haru "!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:34 pm

Nodding Haru sighs before looking at her "He's called me Aiya before and I don't know why" she say's with another sigh before starting to get the humans to the spare rooms.

(can't write a lot not on my own computer)

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:25 pm

selena showed all the humans to there spare rooms and as soon as they all closed there door selena sighed and walked over to hethrus " oh boy love how in the world are we going to resits the tempations to drain them dry when there so many of them here ?!" selena shook her head " i love you how are the babies ?"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:09 pm

Niara wakes up. "W-Where a-am I???" she says, cause she doesn't recognize where she is. "Mommy?? Daddy?? Where are you guys???" *sniff sniff*. Niara starts crying because she is scared and misses her parents really bad. She's hiding in the corner of the room of where she is holding her knees to her chest.

My Fallen Angel of Hope

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:10 pm

Helping the humans find there room who she had been helping before she smiles before closing the door and walking back downstairs. "Were going to have to bring them some food in a little while before they get suspicious" she say's with a sigh and going to the kitchen and getting some blood to drink.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games