Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:16 pm
Kiara saw Phi running towards Xiah so she got up and in front of Xiah. "Yes, that's his!" she said. "Why do you need to know?" she asked Phi.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:31 pm
"Hey zaruto Long time no see." Phi then turn to Kiara. "There have to be a clue or something hidden on the Kunia. This kunia might be important in the future."

(Im a CHUNIN if you didnt know)  

xPhi-Phix

DavisEx7

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:51 pm
"hm..." Kento sat down on a log and thought for a while. "How could I improve?" he asked himself. He suddenly catches a glimpse of a mirror being thrown around. He turns around and sees that a girl has broken her mirror. "Poor girl," Kento whispered. He then walked to the toilets and there was a large mirror there. He stands in front of it and examines himself properly. After two minutes, he shouts out: "Bunshin no Jutsu" and makes a perfect clone of himself. He then ran to Kiara and asked: "Is it better?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:42 am
zaruto grinned again.

zaruto noticed phi was with a girl.
"hi my names zaruto." he said smiling, hand outstretched.

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:49 pm
Kiara turned to Phi. "What do you mean?" she asked taking Xiah's kunai away from him and holding it herslef examining it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:43 am
zartuo felt awkward and shy as he just got ignored by her..

"uh.. w-well phi ill see ya." zaruto flashed away to ask kage-sama for a mission - again.

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:57 pm
Hyuuga Devoker walked over to Kiara and looked at her. "Can you train me now?" Hyuuga Devoker yawned from the boredom that he had been feeling all day. He had absolutely nothing to do except for training.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:59 pm
She turned to Devoker. "I'm a bit busy," she said and sher turned back to Phi. "Explain please," she said pointing to the kunai.  

GorgeousC

Dripples

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:40 pm
Xiah looked at the kunai and took it away from Kiara, "Everybody, mind your own busyness. Its my job to figure out what this means." Xiah examined the kunai and put it away.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:04 pm
Hyuuga Devoker sighed and then he sat on the floor dumbfounded. "Your always busy. I might as well just sit here and wait till I die of hunger."  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:27 pm
She turned to Xiah when she had the cold, metal kunai snatched from her hand. "Xiah, give it to me," she said while raising her eyebrows and biting her lip. She then turned to Devoker. "Well, I need the new Academy Teacher to take over, first, then I'll train you. And if you want to get started, go and run around the village 5 times," she told him. "That would be my first idea of what you ahve to do, then when you're done, come back here," she told him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:00 pm
"Never mind." Phi disappears  

xPhi-Phix

Dripples

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:24 pm
"Is this for you, or me?" Xiah said, "Just look at the note." Xiah raised his eyebrows. "It says give this kunai to Xiah, you know how stubborn I am."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:41 pm
If Phi hadn't disappeared, she would've ordered him to run 5 laps. She sighed. 'Well, he DID want training,' she thought. She then looked at Xiah. "Okay, I'll look at the note but of course, that person that wrote it might've put, oh I dunno, a destruction tag on it, or something," she said hesitantly.  

GorgeousC

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:00 pm
((Whoa! I missed alot...srry I got grounded off my computer and couldn't get on...))
Rag jumps into a tree, over the wall and lands in front of kiara, But he stumbles and falls on his face.
"well...so much for my awesome entrance" he mumbles into the grass.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games