Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
theholyest rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:10 pm
Dp smiled as his sharingan eye spun, preparing to copy the jutsu, as he was flung back......but it failed........"This will be fun," he said smiling

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:16 pm
((How high do you need on the roll to copy?))
"For sure, but make sure we can heal before exams"
Chuin took out his sword. "Lets go"  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

xLytez

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:19 pm
Senshui smirked, the flame started spiraling at his feet then grew around him."Dying Will Flame..." He burst from the flaming column an Aura of extreme heat about him. He side stepped elegantly dodging the attack from Dp."I don't need to copy your jutsu...just read it." Like his brother he smiled before vanishing. The point of his weapon struck down towards Dp as Senshuia ppeared overtop him. He had retunred to normal and his electrical chakra flowed into the weapon. The weapon was looped to his right index finger while his left drew three kunai. Their was no sound as they were launched towards th other shinobi."sorry...I don't take sides." he grinned. He had changed back to avoid revealing his surprise to early. Instead his blood red glared down watching the two shinobi.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:20 pm
((you need 4 or 6 to copy))
Dp smiled keeping to his Gloves with the special chakra crystals which were harder than metal,he blocked the blow from senshui, smiling. "now now senshiu," he said as he released a burst of chakra from the gloves to escape the hold, dissapearing and reappearing several feet back. He then smiled as the tornado turned in its flight, heading for senshui again, Dp also appeared above senshiu, doing a front flip into a drop kick.

EDIT sad (didn't see your post sen))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:23 pm
Chuin ducked, unloading a fury of chakra enforced punches to Dp's gut. "AAAAAHHHHHHH"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:25 pm
Senshui withdrew the chain weapon and wrapped it around his waist at the belt position. He landed on his feet. Loooking at the two."It would seem the chunin exams are gonna be very easy this year. He turned walking away. If that was all he had to deal with, the new weapon would be all he would need.  

xLytez

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:29 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
((you need 4 or 6 to copy))
Dp smiled keeping to his Gloves with the special chakra crystals which were harder than metal,he blocked the blow from senshui, smiling. "now now senshiu," he said as he released a burst of chakra from the gloves to escape the hold, dissapearing and reappearing several feet back. He then smiled as the tornado turned in its flight, heading for senshui again, Dp also appeared above senshiu, doing a front flip into a drop kick.

EDIT sad (didn't see your post sen))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:35 pm
((?))  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:37 pm
Huntur
((?))

((i edited cause he attacke me just before i posted my post.....so i never attacked you....))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:42 pm
Sengetsu Uchiha
Senshui withdrew the chain weapon and wrapped it around his waist at the belt position. He landed on his feet. Senshui smirked. He drew Creed from his back, A long sleek sword. Elctructy inhabited the blade as he slashed upward in a rising motion that dispelled the tornado and headed directly up blocking Dp's kick. He grinned."ok then. He vansihed forcing Dp's kick to land without touching him and appeared overtop him. He sheathed Creed and drew Rider form his waits slipping the loop onto his right index finger he slung it down at Dp.

I edited  

xLytez

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:48 pm
Dp smiled as he rolled backwards out of the way, He then drew his own sword, Holding it two handed he got into a defensive stance, his sharingan swirling as his tirogan rotated a bit, stopping ever so often to rotate in the opposite direction. His smile could still be seen, "Lets ee what you got," he said

((i suggest we post-pone this and think about getting out before zeramura posions us to death....we can finish this in cloud....deal?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:06 pm
Dp looked at to the gates, "how about we finish this in the exams......" he said, dissapearing to the gates with all his stuff.....

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:50 pm
Rag ran into the training grounds and found a clearing that was hidden back inside the woods.
"There...now I wont be disturbed...hopefuly!"

He said while setting up a target he made at home earlier. He thought about the handsigns in the scroll from earlier and went over them a few times for practice, once he was sure that he rembered them he attempted the jutsu.

"Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique)!"
He yelled, a little louder than nessicary. A stream of fire shot out of Rag's mouth and took the shape of a dragon, It streaked across the clearing at an increadible speed and smashed through the target he set up and burned through a few trees behind it. Rag was left speachless at what he just accomplished and he wiped the sweat from his forehead with his shirt.

"Man...I will have to limit how many times I use that until I have a stronger and more developed chakra system..."
He said, while gathering his things and walking away.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:20 am
*Hanzo arrived with his arm around Chuin. As he landed he put the boy down.*

"Alright kid I've got time to waste for a minute wanna learn a new technique so that things like that don't happen again?"  

Dark-Ninja70

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:22 am
Chuin arrived at the training grounds, with his new arms and bloodline, he could feel the lightning flowing in his body, the steel strong webs in his throat, ready to be used.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff