Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:49 pm

The paper started burning.

"Don't worry-I just can't have that falling in the wrong hands. Just so we are on the same page"

The paper fell to the ground as ash.

"I guess I will be taking my leave...?"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:54 pm

Rahenno nodded. "Lenon....Good luck." He said waiting for the seal to drop.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:57 pm

((Remember, people, that nobody can hear us from outside the seal. AND I'm in the guise as a Cloud Chuunin. ^^))

"Thank you."

The seal dropped. Lenon walked back down the stairs and out of the office without a word. Then, he disappeared in a flash of lighting.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:46 pm

pyro noticed that the chunnin and Rahenno were done talking and decided to walk in.

"Rahenno sensei its been a couple of month's since we have seen how you been"

"hey can I learn a couple of moves???... and if your wondering what moves these. Kaseiken (Flame Fist)
Description: Kaiseken, essentially, is an attack that causes an intense explosion by transferring all heat from the user’s hand into the object it makes contact with. From the outside, it looks like the flame enveloping the user’s hand is also enveloping the object in question and it is the force of the punch that causes the explosion. If this were the case, this technique would clearly be much more taijutsu-oriented than ninjutsu. But it’s not so simple, really. There are obvious drawbacks to this transfer of chakra-gone-flame, such as being so close to explosion itself. Although the technique is easily able to destroy massive boulders and cliff sides upon contact, the danger presents itself in the rubble and shock to the arm from such devastation. Because of this, the technique can only be used twice a day for even the most gifted jounin. If used any more, the bones of the user’s arm will shatter from internal pressures caused by the technique.

Katon: Karyuu Endan (Fire Release: Fire Dragon Blast)
Description: A jutsu that sends a stream of fire towards the opponent in the shape of a large dragon from the users mouth. The intensity of the flame is enough to completely melt stone and the end result of this techniques rampage is an explosion enough to send an entire mountain aquiver. "
pyro asked waiting for a response

pyro hasu

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:17 pm

((I was in disguise. You are too small a rank and I am too unfamiliar to you for you to possibly recognize who I am.))
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:19 pm

((my bad i forgot))

pyro hasu

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:25 pm

((No problem. Don't forget next time, though.))
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:27 pm

((ight i got u))

pyro hasu

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:47 am

((Pyro--those are JOUNIN level moves...you are a GENIN. Sorry, but it's simply not possible for you to learn those moves. Chuunin maybe 1 jutsu, but Jounin definitely no.))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:13 am

((he will kill you dumb dumb))

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:26 am

((Uh...who's "he"?))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:13 am

pyro hasu
pyro noticed that the chunnin and Rahenno were done talking and decided to walk in.

"Rahenno sensei its been a couple of month's since we have seen how you been"

"hey can I learn a couple of moves???... and if your wondering what moves these. Kaseiken (Flame Fist)
Description: Kaiseken, essentially, is an attack that causes an intense explosion by transferring all heat from the user’s hand into the object it makes contact with. From the outside, it looks like the flame enveloping the user’s hand is also enveloping the object in question and it is the force of the punch that causes the explosion. If this were the case, this technique would clearly be much more taijutsu-oriented than ninjutsu. But it’s not so simple, really. There are obvious drawbacks to this transfer of chakra-gone-flame, such as being so close to explosion itself. Although the technique is easily able to destroy massive boulders and cliff sides upon contact, the danger presents itself in the rubble and shock to the arm from such devastation. Because of this, the technique can only be used twice a day for even the most gifted jounin. If used any more, the bones of the user’s arm will shatter from internal pressures caused by the technique.

Katon: Karyuu Endan (Fire Release: Fire Dragon Blast)
Description: A jutsu that sends a stream of fire towards the opponent in the shape of a large dragon from the users mouth. The intensity of the flame is enough to completely melt stone and the end result of this techniques rampage is an explosion enough to send an entire mountain aquiver. "
pyro asked waiting for a response

if your looking to learn fire style then you should come to me, i can teach you all the techneques possible to your rank, maybe one or to a rank above but thats as far as it gets

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:03 am

ok then cause i really wanted to learn some new fire moves
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:06 am

-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
((he will kill you dumb dumb))

((-Whistles suspiciously-))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:39 am

iZann
((Uh...who's "he"?))

((The guy who tried to run off with your body. Who Test Killed and Lenon just took the body. And he now a Academy Leaf Ninja who uses a guitar. Again people I know everything 4laugh ))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games