Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:11 pm
Some Might Say...
Drake's body tensed as he fought whatever influence was attempting to override his choices. "I haven't been experimented on fer quite a few years..." He was dismayed that it didn't hold the same defiance he had had earlier.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:27 pm
"Relapse could take years to occur," Rick said, "You're an eyesore, get out," He commanded.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:36 pm
Some Might Say...
Drake growled as he felt his body attempt to comply. He felt a burning at the back of his throat that he only felt after using his power. His... crystallis was aiding him? No, that wasn't possible. The soul was locked in the gem. Or was it? There was always the chance he was simply drawing from it subconsciously. But he didn't think that was possible either. He stood, but couldn't do much more than glare defiantly at Rick as his whole body tensed up.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:40 pm
"Get out Drake," Rick said again, "Or would you prefer another few years as an experiment instead? You can be cell mates with Synthic," He neglected calling Synthic 'Ms. Hunter' yet again. That was something he never would have done before he was infected.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:44 pm
Some Might Say...
Drake clenched his fists and looked Rick in the eyes. Then, he spat in the man's face, turned and departed down the hallway. Even with the act of defiance, he felt so humiliated. In the end, he was still obeying the man.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:46 pm
Rick laughed and wiped the spit off his face, "Funny guy," He said to himself. He looked at the counter, where some tubes were in a rack filled with blood, "I know just the thing..." He said with a sinister smile. Oh this was too good an opportunity to pass up.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:50 pm
Some Might Say...
Drake continued to walk down the hall, not knowing just where he was going. He growled slightly at himself. As his movements became less compulsory, the burning in his throat ceased. Maybe Synthic did have an idea of what was happening. Her current state would make it difficult to understand her, but it might just be worth it...
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:52 pm
Synthic was half asleep in her cage. The experiments were making it hard for her to sleep, and the drug in her body wasn't one that caused drowsiness. She shivered from the damp and cold.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:55 pm
Some Might Say...
Drake opened the quarantine chambers. "'Ey, Synthic, you awake?" He called looking around until he found the cage she had been in earlier.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:57 pm
Synthic wasn't able to react in time to stop herself, "That the hell do you think?!" She demanded.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:00 pm
Some Might Say...
"Y'know, I think I might prefer yeh dis way." He smirked slightly. "Now I get dah feelin' you know what's wrong wit meh." He raised a furry brow, waiting for the stream of insults and incorrect answers that was sure to come.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:03 pm
Synthic would have smiled if she were able.
"What the hell are you talking about you p***k? I don't know anything about that virus," She spat at him.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:07 pm
Some Might Say...
"That's odd." Drake replied with a smirk, "I dun think I ever said something 'bout a virus..." He gave a small chuckle. "Just what dun yeh know about it?"
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:12 pm
Synthic knew that everything she would tell him would mean nothing. She forced herself to speak the truth, causing her to sink to the floor again. She began to sweat as she explained with a fading voice, "...000527...I think that's...The virus you have..." She said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:17 pm
Some Might Say...
Drake raised a brow. A number? That didn't help him. "And just what is dat?" He asked, her reply not helping him, despite her obvious effort.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games