Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:43 am

Reiko looked wearily at Xantos. "Alright, I trust you."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:57 am

"Anyway, how have you been? It's been a long time since I stood in this building. Any body else attack leaf?" Xantos asked.

(Btw...I made a request for a bloodline implant in the bloodline request thread...ish told me I had to confused )

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:55 am

"I wasn't here, when it happened, but I heard a man named Hero, destroyed our viallge." Yokai lsaid still leaning against the frame.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:52 pm

Akira recalled the past happenings and grew angry at Xantos. "What happen was that Zeramaru grew bored and decided to attack the leaf along with akatsuki and there leader Hero (Test). They attack at the gates we made a barrier over the village as they attack most of us all most died, Hanzo had to use a forrbidden jutsu and takes someone's body, which no one as seen or heard from him in sometime now. Two demons went all out. The One tail attack within the barrier along with Zeramaru's demon and tried to posion the entire village making it unlivable for the next 6 months! Most could have been avoidable if you only would have let me kill him when we had him in the Prison! We had him and let him go! IF you recall I was Jounin then and I was on active guard the they he got busted out. You said, "Good ridens, he only brought stress and problems for everybody", until he decided to come back and attack. You know we had him completely wrapped up in the Chakra sealling device, of course this was before I built the Chakra sealling Device 2.0. I could have easily slipped my shadow into his cell and strangled him with his own shadow. Am I mad about that yes, VERY, but you couldn't have fortold that that was going to happen, but once reiko was gone and you died, he came back with a vengence." Akira then calmed down alittle bit.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:57 pm

"Well, the deal was when I let him go was that he make no more attacks on the leaf in the rest of my term as Hokage. He fulfilled that part. Guess what, I was dead, why are you mad at me for? If you feel that bad, go sit on the ******** sofa, and tell me about your feelings!" yelled Xantos.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:23 am

Reiko shook her head, "Just calm down... alright. He wasn't blaming you for this." She sighed. "So, do you have any news for us Xantos?"

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:30 am

"Well...not to much. I've been dead for a year or so. I'm giving some advanced training to your daughter, Yuzuki, and Lynch. I hope to get back on the battle field real soon." Said Xantos.

(I posted in the bloodline acception thread)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:36 am

((kk, ill look.))

Reiko smiled. "How is she doing then?" Then she frowned. "What about Ryu?"

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:39 am

"I havn't seen Ryu any where, but Shikana is doing great. She's really using her clan's ability to its full extent. Lynch is...he knows what he's doing, but he's just not very strong. And Yuzuki...he has potential but he just likes to scream and rush in." nodded Xantos.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:45 am

Reiko nodded. "Ryu's most likely still in the academy then. I have faith in all of them though, that they'll become great ninja. It takes time for many to be able to fluently fight in a battle."

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:12 pm

User Image
Synyster Uchiha
Synyster's kage bunshin walked in took a seat and took off his akatsuki hat off and then put his sword on the coat rack along with his bag of weapons and explosives. Showing he wasn't here to fight. He looked at the Reiko, Xantos, Akira, and Yokia. "Well what have I missed?"

User ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:37 pm

"Hello. I don't believe we have met." said Xantos.

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:25 pm

User Image
Synyster Uchiha
Synyster's kage bunshin looked over and said, "I'm Synyster Uchiha. A member of akatsuki and once a great fighter for his village. Isn't that right hokage?" he smiled a little bit.

User ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:38 pm

"Hm...Xantos Hyuuga, previous hokage. Excuse my ignorance, but I've been dead for a year." said Xantos solemnly.

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:25 pm

Yokai put his katana against the clones neck, "Why the hell are you here? You may have been once in this village, but your an enemy now. What buisness do you have to take care of?"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games