Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:51 pm

Rag would be on his way to the hokage's office when he thought about checking if Kazuhiko had returned to konoha yet from the safehaven, he turned and headed towards the gates with no idea what was awaiting him there. As he arrived he saw Kazuhiko standing with his katana drawn, pointing it at a man outside of the gates that Rag didn't know. Rag walked up to Kazuhiko's side and gave him a questioning look.
"Kazuhiko what are you doing?" he muttered while watching two small shapes scurry across the ground like small mice, once they expanded to their full size he imedately noticed what they were, "Bombs!!" Rag yelled to Kazuhiko while he jumped to the side, out of the path of the rats and started forming handsigns as quickly as he could. "Katon: Ryuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique)!" he shouted before a large burst of flame burst out of his mouth and flew towards the pair of rats.
Don't let them near the gates! he thought while keeping the flame trained on the rats as they ran, hoping it would be enough to stop them.
( xd I'm so dead...Also if there is any typo's I missed...I have a new keyboard and thats why)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:57 pm

Kazuhiko jumped back from the mice and came back to the ground. He waited for the mice to get next to him before jumping back into the air trying to get them to run into each other.

Nigai_Namida

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:04 am

katsuro smirk at marquis. "so. this is the only way is it? well then. allow me to be your challenger. first one to fall and run out of there chakra loses. what do you say?" he asked him, wondering if he would accept it.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:09 am

Yokai looked at Rag and Kazuhiko, "Dammit! Kage Bushin no jutsu!" Yokai created three clones and they ran towards Kazuhig and Rag, and another on sneaked through the gates to the hokage's office. "You two are coming with me!" Yokai took them out of the way, "He is way stronger then me, and you guys are only genin! He is an S-rank ninja, and can probably kill me in seconds if he wanted to! You two stay away from him, and don't get involved in this!" Yokai rushed behind Katsuro and took out his katana, "Got a plan? Cause you seem like you got it all under control."

Dripples

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:33 am

Reiko jumped down from a tree and landed next to Yokai and Katsuro. "need any help? this guy is tough." She looked at Marquis. "why are you here? What will you gain by this?'
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:33 pm

Marquis diverts his eyes to Katsuro and smiles. "So you are planning on fighting me. I would rather you not divert my attention away from the leaf." The little scampering rats (now on fire thanks to rag) scamper towards their true goal which isn't to harm people. They throw themselves at the gates and when close enough Marquis detonates them. They explode in a great blast that spreads like napalm, hence the fire soaked clay. Fire that sticks to objects comes in handy. Looking up Marquis notices the slashing irregular wind coming towards him and makes a series of 3 handsigns on the final one he punchs his hand into the ground, the earth in front of him creates quite a satisfactory shield Doton • Doroku Gaeshi (Earth Release: Rock Shield) as the wind hits the shield a cloud of dust envelops and shrouds Marquis. in this cloudy shroud, and behind a rock shield marquis makes a series of other handsigns, but nothing happens in the sights of everybody watching. Once the handsigns are complete Marquis reaches into his clay pouches, his hands chew away on a couple more chunks. suddenly from out of the cloud of smoke a bow staff that can change its length extends towards Reiko's face with great speed. "Everybody I grew up with is dead. The only way for me to be reunited with them is to gain the level of greatness they achieved. I have sat on my distaste for the Leaf long enough. It's time you all know the true meaning of pain."

marquis27

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:46 pm

*Hanzo who was coming back from his trip to Suna noticed Marquis's attack on Reiko. He did a few hand signs Flame Barricade Jutsu, a wall of fire emerged in front of Reiko blocking the attack then followed by a few more hand signs he thrusted his palms towards Marquis Oto Nami (Sound Wave). To anyone who saw his moves they would not be able to identify his hand signs because this was a custom jutsu and it would appear he just thrusted his palms forward for no reason.*

(( The speed of sound can reach 340.29m in a second and your only like 12m away at the most ))
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:12 pm

Kazuma's toad appeared and he crawled out mumbling "Effective but nasty" then he looked around "Ahhh godd it was just a genjutsu but................. s**t another attack" he said as he got on his toad. the toad hopped over to Reiko "Hokage-Sama whats going on, I need to know to help defend" he said hastily, happy to have a fight to push the genjutsu out of his head.

irishshamrock12

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:21 pm

*Hanzo turned to Kazuma.*

"Just stay back I'll call for assistance if needed."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:24 pm

Raiden appeared by Hanzo, who he traveled with to leaf to talk to lady hoakage.

"...who is that? And why is he attacking leaf?!?"

He said, activating his eternal sharingan

Shruikan Tenshi

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:24 pm

Kazuma rolled his eyes and sat with crossed legs on his toad who started to grumble about being summoned to be sat on or something like that Kazuma wasn't listening.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:44 pm

(( Sorry Kazuma lol I just dont want to take any chances of someone getting hurt if theres a chance I can prevent it ))

"I don't know Raiden but he attacked Lady Hokage and that's all I need to know"

Dark-Ninja70

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:48 pm

He grew serious

"Thats all that is needed. I'll assist you if needed."

He said as he made a seal in preparation
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:50 pm

"Nobody attack Raiden he's with me!"

*Hanzo yelled out to his comrades*

Dark-Ninja70

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games