Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:16 pm
MikeyZMB
(He actually heard about her once since he was spying during a conversation once. But if you want i can change it so that he doesn't know.)

((What/whose conversation? What she is shouldn't be widely known because I can probably count on one hand how many people actually KNOW -- one of which currently has amnesia . . . I'm not complaining. Just curious. We can take this to OOC if need be. *shrugs*))  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

She looked about herself as the guard wasn't the only one to assail her the moment she returned to the village. Her lips pursed for a moment her gaze settling on the guy who seemed to be introducing himself as a new shinobi of grass. There was odd glimmer of familiarity about him, but for the life of her she could not put her finger on it. Now was not the moment to stand there attempting to remember it. Upon Rini's words reached her ears the Kusakage looked to her. Her words paused in her throat she did not like the idea of leaving Rini in someone else's hands but she was right. "Thank you Rini. You are welcome to use one of the dorms until I can set you two up in a proper apartment. Blondie," She snicked a bit, "Please help." Aki said still helping hold Sin but stepping slightly to the side so Erick could take her spot. "And... nice to meet you. Follow me to my office." She said to this mysterious new shinobi. She'd leave though when she was sure Rini would be okay.

(( @Mikey- What Koko said. ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:58 pm
"Gladly, Your Grace. I apologize if I disrupted any... important matters. Excuse me," he bowed his head, placing his left arm across his chest as he walked backwards, away from the crowd, before turning and leaving for the office. The angel did his best to try and seem... mannerful, something Kleine often was not. That way, the last thing people would think of him, would be that he had stolen the body of the boy and was now disguised as another. And if they did, he always had plan B. (41)
(exit)  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:51 pm
||Erick Cursuo||
||S-Rank|Yellow Bladed Grass||
User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image Erick's head fell. You gotta be kidding me. He thought. What am i doing in this village if the kusakage doesn't even know who i am. He thought once more. "This is some bull..." He whispered to himself. He lifted his head once the kusakage left with the stranger that he had a bad feeling about. "I got him..." He said with a tone that couldn't be confused, which was basically saddened. He slipped his arm in the place where Aki previously was. User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

(I changed it so that my rpc doesn't know who she is. I don't feel like going through this crap when i feel like crap.)  

MikeyZMB

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:21 am
(something I don't get... why does he have a bad feeling about Monte? He's acting respectful and mannered, showing no signs of any wrongdoing in his actions. He's an angel whose lived for countless eons, he'd be a master manipulator with no equal by now.
I don't really care it's just people tend to always act wary towards Kleine no matter how he's acting, and sometimes there's no reason for them to act that way.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:19 am
User ImageUser Image

Rini watched the stranger go before looking up a 'Blondie' and smiling warmly at him -- though the smile did not seem to reach her eyes, which were still full of worry, pain, and sorrow. "Thanks. We appreciate the help." Her smile twitched and weakened into something that matched her gaze as it dropped to the man slumped between them. "I am Rini -- Rini Chikongou -- daughter of the Mizukage and fiance to this one . . . Sindenky Sosei -- fourteenth Raikage . . ." She dipped into a short bow as best she could without throwing her charge off balance. "Apologies for any inconvenience." Though polite, her voice was dull, lacking any inflection and devoid of any emotion.

The young woman's eyes strayed back to Aki and then in the direction the stranger had gone. Disgusting flea. Do you really trust your anchor with the likes of that? "Fleas stick their fingers where they don't belong," Rini muttered. "We have seen this. Bad as the Uchiha that trespass and poke and prod and shatter and fix and ruin everything. Fleas all. Don't like them." Her gaze locked -- hard but oddly jagged -- on Aki. "Don't trust them."

She blinked and her eyes abruptly cleared. She turned a bright, cheery smile on the 'Blondie'. "Well, shall we? We're afraid we don't know the way, so lead on, good sir."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 656

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Feeling secure that Rini would be alright, Aki went with Monte to her office. She hoped that there wouldn't be much waiting for her at her office. Though with her luck there would be a hoard of people waiting to have an audience with her.

(( Short post is short but whatevs. ))

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:09 pm
||Erick Cursuo||
User Image

User Image "Hi..." He said as he still felt the same. "I will guide you to the hospital..." He then started to move first, hoping that she will keep up with his pace so that they can get him there sooner. User Image

User Image

MikeyZMB

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:14 pm
(@Koneko: Fourteenth. lol
And that Jashin boi needa get off mah back.
I'ma show him da hawrd end-uh mah raiffle.

TL;DR No mess wit Monte. He's a god too, in his own right.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:29 pm
((@Shane: Thanks. Edited. There have been so many and his 'reign' was so short, it's easy to forget what number they're on, y'know? And don't worry. This Jashin boi's not gonna git on yer back. He just don' like them angel folk. That don' mean he's gonna be pickin' any fights with 'em, though. Just don' like or trust 'em any is all. *nodnod* lol

@Mikey: Let's just move on to the dorms. No offense, but I'm not gonna waste a precious post for something as simple as "Rini followed." or whatnot.

So, Rini&Sin to Grass Dorms --> wink )  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:22 pm
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-|Amekage|-

User Image

She arrived at the gates and quickly bypassed the guards. She sniffed the air and barely got the scent of her brother when he was previously in this location. She then followed the scent before it completely faded away from her.

LATER.....

Nayely returned to the gates and left after finishing what she had to do, she returned to the Rain Village.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:25 am
(@Koneko: Y'all needa-ta git yer hed oudda yer bee-hind. Dem angel folks are naicer den dat Jashin fella. Plus I'm shur dey cud be guuuud frands. Dey cud discuss thangs laik slaughterin' yunguns, an stabbin' injuns. Luk, wut aim tryn'a say iz, eat tha back end-a mah gun.

TL;DR Monte and Jashin could be great friends, they could be like "silly mortals" and pick up where Kleine left off, y'know, killing pregnant women.)  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:02 pm
||Erick Uchiha||
User Image

User Image Erick walked up to the gates. "Castelo Country...thats where Nori was last seen huh?" He said to himself. He then walked passed the gates and suddenly took off running through the grass towards the location of Castelo Country. User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:00 am
((Wait, what? Nori was last SEEN in Amegakure . . . the only people who KNOW she's in Castelo Country is Velox (who took her there), Shahnz (who she's going to see), and the handful of guards at Shahnz's palace that happened to witness her meeting with him and being called "Nori" and that JUST happened. I don't mean to sound b**chy, but how the heck would he know she's in Castelo Country?))  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:34 am
Koneko Kuromira
((Wait, what? Nori was last SEEN in Amegakure . . . the only people who KNOW she's in Castelo Country is Velox (who took her there), Shahnz (who she's going to see), and the handful of guards at Shahnz's palace that happened to witness her meeting with him and being called "Nori" and that JUST happened. I don't mean to sound b**chy, but how the heck would he know she's in Castelo Country?))

(Its part of the story. surprised Don't screw up the family meeting. crying )  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff