Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply One on One RP's
The Choice is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:09 pm
Hulinn laughed and slid off the table with a wink as she made a show out of walking over to the bed and then motioning him after her.

Saiya opened her arms for him and yawned. "Don't think you're getting out of explaining things to me." She informed him.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:36 pm
Kai crawled into the bed to wrap his arms around her. "I know." he stated with a sigh.

Cral pushed himself off the table, his feet hitting the floor with a grin as he moved towards Hulinn. "I think I like following you." he muttered as he reached her.  

kcsb91

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:39 pm
Hulinn smirked as she wrapped her arms around his waist and twirled them so that she could tackle him onto the bed. Straddling his hips she smirked as she rubbed against him. "I think I like being followed." She purred.

Saiya snuggled into his arms and sighed. "So why are you leaving me and why should I not be mad at you for it?" She questioned as she got comfortable.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:52 pm
"Because if I don't go to them and settle it then they're going to come here." Kai whispered, kissing her neck. "And I won't let them ever get close to taking you from me again..."

"Mmmm?" Cral asked, leaning up to kiss her. "Then we're in agreement."  

kcsb91

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:06 pm
Hulinn returned the kiss and leaned over him to moved against him.

Saiya frowned. "But you're going to let them take you from us?" She asked him in a tone that let him know she didn't like that idea anymore than them taking her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:11 pm
Cral rolled over so that he was on top and pinned her hands above her head.

Kai shifted to look at her. "Never." he stated seriously. "I'll be back in plenty of time to get you all your weird cravings and watch our child be born."  

kcsb91

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:17 pm
Saiya pouted. "I'll have you know I haven't had a weird craving yet." She informed him as she leaned up and kissed him. "Don't be gone too long."

Hulinn growled playfully as she arched up against him.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:21 pm
"I won't. Promise." Kai replied with a smile. "You know I can't stay away from you for long."

He snapped playfully at her, leaning in to tease her as he stayed just out of her reach.  

kcsb91

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:42 pm
Hulinn pulled at his hold on her hands as she shifted and wiggled under him at his attentions. "No fair." She informed him in a breathy voice.

Saiya smiled and kissed him again before cuddling agianst him. "Alright then." She said with a sigh. "You can break your promise." Poking him in the ribs before sliding her hands around his waist she yawned again. "But only if you come back. If you don't come back I'll be mad at you forever."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:46 pm
"I thought we didn't play fair." Cral breathed, leaning in a little closer as he still remained out of reach.

He laughed, tightening his arms around Saiya. "Then I'll just have to make sure I do."  

kcsb91

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:53 pm
Hulinn pouted at him though a smirk lurked beneath it. "I don't play fair." She corrected as the smirk broke free.

Saiya closed her eyes and listened to the sound of his heartbeat. "When do you leave?" She asked him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:40 pm
"Tomorrow night." he muttered, laying his head on top of hers. "And if everything goes as planned I should be back by the end of the week."

Cral chuckled. "Well then I guess you've rubbed off on me." he stated, brushing his lips against hers as he teased her.  

kcsb91

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:01 pm
Saiya yawned and her eyes drifted closed. "You better." She muttered half asleep already.

Hulinn growled at him and nipped at him as he teased her. She bucked her hips under him and pulled at his hold on her hands. "Teasing is a very dangerous game." She reminded him breathlessly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:18 am
He smiled down at her. "But danger can be fun..." Cral whispered, leaning down to brush his lips down her body.

Kai hugged Saiya to him as he got comfortable. "Promise."  

kcsb91

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:56 am
Hulinn moaned and arched against his mouth. "Yes it can." She replied a little breathlessly.  
One on One RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff