Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:17 am
Chyuta nodded from Shatara's answer. "Sent here from Shale huh...Well we can use all the help we can get, rebuilding Tenshu is going to take some time but if we all put are ability and skills together it would shave some of that time off." He stated basicly asking them to help clean and rebuild Tenshu. He then looked at Apollo, who had just questioned who he was. "Well I'm not a cheetah, more of a tiger if you asked me." He stated with a smile. "But I'm Chyuta I'm in charge here." He answer his questions

Kyuri looked at her calmly and relaxed which is how he usually is but then broke the silence. "I was hoping if you can tell me where Helios and That guy Nephilis went? He could probably use my help." He replied awaiting her answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:24 am
Apollo looked at him "...Chyuta..well it's not as cool as Cheetah-man but it's good to know your name" He said. He looked around at the people who were now working the help the place "I think as long as Shatara or I are around to try and enforce the mind stuff these people should be more than happy to help as well but I'm not sure if Dulceri needs me back in Shale or not after all I think Shale is in an even worse position than here" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:29 pm
(I just now recorded a track.)

Dulceri looked over to Kenji, his eye still cut from the arrow from before. Sand began to fix it and soon he was staring at his brother with doube vision. "I suppose I could. Two of those monsters are better than none. Only problem is you have to remain in control. It's more sand than it is beast. Alot more." Dulceri looks over to Charon and sighs. "We can't stay here. Not anymore. It's there home now. Take us to Tenshu...give me two months and I'll be able to take this place back."

The soldier encircling them looked back and faced him. Through looks alone, they promised they'd see him again and fight for their land. Dulceri smiles back at them as if to provide divine protection.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:50 pm
((That's cool. What kind of instruments do you play? ))

Kenji nodded. "Alright. Give me a month or more and I'll try to master it. Or at least remain in control." he said to Dulceri. He sat down by his brother and waited for Charon to take them to Tenshu. "I'll help you take this place back. Till I die, I will." he muttered and knew his brother could hear. He saw that the soldiers were still going to fight for Shale and smiled at this. "Two months.."

((This might be my last post for the weekend. Or at least till sunday night. ))  

Elricbrothers1144

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:44 pm
Chyuta smirked at Apollo's remark. "I guess not, but this nation will be restored and I tank you both for your help, and for now we have to go clean up this place before before we rebuild it." He stated as he looked towards the sky, opening his eyes His Azure eyes gleamed as he stoped the storm and hurricanes since they were no longer under attack. Afterwards he closed his eyes again and looked back towards Apollo and the others. "Well, shall we get started?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:54 pm
Shatara looked at Chyuta and nodded. "I know you're psychic as well Chyuta, you should be able to warp the rest of their minds to do clean up...personally I'm really tired of doing this, this is the second time we had to do this" she stated. "I just hope Shale is doing better than we are" she stated.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:59 pm
Apollo looked at Shatara and shook his head "I doubt it Shale was overpowered when Dulceri sent us here...and as strong as He and the others with him were I doubt they could save it" He said. He had a very sad look on his face but he was trying not to let it show. "I was trying to help defend Shale while Dulceri was gone but I failed..." He said. He felt that he wasn't a good soldier. "but I know with your help I can be a better soldier and do more next time" He said trying to cheer up a bit.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:40 pm
Zephyr shook her head. "Check their palaces," she said. "Frankly, if I never see them again, it'd be too soon." She looked out into the distance. "Now if you'll excuse me...I have my own people to attend to." Without waiting for an answer, she used the wind to propel her on, back to Tenshu. She arrived minutes later, landing on the blood-stained ground of her land. Her heart was breaking for the losses they had sustained. With a sigh and a heavy heart, she walked toward the palace. She may have still been a teenager, but she definitely felt much older at that moment.  

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:44 am
Chyuta nodded. " I guess I can give it a try, though by psionic abilities arn't to strong, haven't worked on them that much." He replied and then stepped forward. His focus and mental state was strong from meditation and from that his psionic abilities were surprisingly effect and strong as he began to bend the minds of the Soldiers to make them believe that they were here to help clean and rebuild Tenshu. Shortly after he felt a highly familiar aura near by and walked down towards it.

Kyuri sighed as that truely didn't help him, so he raced back to the palaces, using his accerlation speed and couldn't seem to find Helios to much of any where though he continued to look for him planning to leave in order to find him and help him. XkXome......give me a sigh or something to go on." He said to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:09 am
Zephyr walked in the front door of the palace, her eyes tired. She immediately searched out Chyuta with her eyes, and they brightened when she saw him. He was safe, and so was Shatara. At least there was a glimmer of good amongst all the negative.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:11 pm
Shatara looked over as she saw Zephyr, a sigh of relief could be heard from her lips. She walked over towards Zephyr and gave her a hug. "It's great to have you back Zeph...how did things go?" she asked her.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:20 pm
Chyuta smiled as Zephyr, the person he was looking for came into his view, he walked towards her as he opened his eyes which he started to do more often now. He was glad to see that she was alright and unharmed, though it seemed she was tired, once he was close enough he opened his arms to embrace her. "Looks like you had an hard time." He stated calmly.  

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:27 pm
Zephyr hugged Shatara back. "Well, Helios seems to have seen the error in his ways, and Neph...I just don't know about him," she said with a sigh. "But Shale...it was pretty much obliterated from what I understand. It seems as though Tenshu is still standing thanks to you and Chyuta, though." She gave her a half smile. When Chyuta approached with open arms, she sank right into them, embracing him back. There was no place she'd rather be at that moment. "It is never easy having to fight your best friends. It looks like you guys didn't have it easy here, either," she added.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:36 pm
Helios finally begins to feel the feeling back into his body as he rolled off the island of Noroa as he began to free fall, the wind brushing against his whole body as he began to fly towards Tenshu. The fiery aura surrounded him as he approached landing near Shatara, Zephyr and Chyuta. "Hello lovely" he stated to Shatara embracing her. He looked back at Zephyr. "That b*****d is ******** crazy" he stated with a grunt. "And I have some news for you and Dulceri" he added.

Shatara hugged and embraced Helios closely, glad to hear and see that he was okay, though something did feel a little off about him.

Amara had awaken to see that she had been caged. She looked around as she tried to access her abilities but they were nullified. "What the hell" she said to herself as she looked around. She began to go berserk, but exerted so much energy she was now exhausted. "Oh, I see the mungral has awakened" an odd looking man came towards her with a grin. "I have great things in store for you" he said with a manical grin.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games