Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:15 pm
Tarik had not thought that Eiji had it in him but apparently he did. Unfortunately for Eiji, Tarik was not defenseless. Tarik flips Eiji over his back to the ground in front of him the sends a bolt of lightning at him.

~~~~~~~~~

The Jade Dragon looks at her baby in Ryuu's hands then she strikes out at Willow. "You are known as a great fighter, but so am I" the dragon says to Willow.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:18 pm
willow nodded her head at the jade dragon " we both know that." she said using one hand to keep elaise's unconscious form on the dragon " i have already said that i do not wish to fight you. but it looks like we have no choice." she unsheathed her katana and pointed it at the jade dragon.  

GAlA_Olivia

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:19 pm
Ryuu was about to take off with the dragon until Eiji suddenly had his sword at Tarik's neck. She looks back growling, then flipped around her fangs flashing at him as she growls. She grabs Tarik's hand once Eiji throws him aside then pulls him up. The baby dragon sighs happily still asleep in her poach. She flips back, taking off with the dragon then floats high above the whole battle. "Orders?" She asks Traik, looking back at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:25 pm
Eiji rolls aside to avoid the bolts, cradling the stone that he has acquired. He looks back at Tarik and Ryuu holding the stone in one hand and his blade in the other. Bartholomew and Nathaniel float in front of him forming an 'x'.

((crap, I'm the target of three people now sweatdrop ))  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:39 pm
((Eiji did you take Leaf's stone from Tarik? The post is confusing cuz we all posted at once. I thought I threw you away from me and Ryuu posted grabbing me.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:49 pm
((Well umm... Let's see I was hoping that I took your stone on accident...
But the order, this is how I worked it out. I threatened you, Wrath attacked me, I grab a stone, and you flip me and attack right when I'm about to push you away sweatdrop ))  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:51 pm
(sooo confused @.@ How about we agree on what happened? Since a million things happened at once lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:06 pm
((Still don't know how that happened sweatdrop ))  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:10 pm
((You can take Leaf's stone but she has an open invitation to come back as a ghost anytime so you cannot release her soul.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:12 pm
(We all posted at once, I think... Alright...Uhhmmm.. N Tarik is currently with Ryuu above them all asking for orders while Eiji fights Wrath?)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:20 pm
((yes))

Tarik tells Ryuu, "The fate of the stone is up to the dragon. We will know who succeeds. We will go to the summer palace a few miles from here. I will send a birds to call Slayer and Wrath there." Tarik sends birds out.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:28 pm
(Mkays)

Ryuu nods, taking off with the dragon to the summer dragon. She glances back to the Jade dragon before leaving the area. Don't worry for your child, I will raise her like my own...I'll resist to make her as blood thirsty as me. She sends to him with a playful chuckle, though she meant her comment.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:32 pm
((FIne by me, I didn't plan on releasing her spirit anyways. I promised her in RL that i'd get it back and that I did wink ))

Eiji stands back up, hiding the stone so Tarik would not see it. He gets into battle position ready to fight who ever approached him.  
(( lost...once again, and I only posted this morning...))  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Slayer The Wise

Slayer looked around. some of his men where dead. But the others where still on their way. He smiled at the thought of the guardians Dying. He then looked and saw his wife fight.. But he could do nothing as Fear Gripped his heart.. Something was wrong with him.

He saw his wife walk back to him " I am sorry I could not fight.. Something is wrong.. I could feel it.. Something is Consumeing me.. Makeing me... Become what I do not want to become.. It started with this new form of mine.. It was rage that caused it Yes.. But that should not happen.... "

He looked at his hands. They where fine.. But for how long.. He did not know something was trying to consume him. The voices... Could the voices be warning him... . He fell to the ground in pain...

He looked up... But his eyes where clouded.. He could only see Red... He heard a voice " Let it consume you.. Let it give you Strenght..So you could protect your family. So you could protect your wife and child "  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games