Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:17 pm
Unexpected. To be called, "his love." But it felt good. And even better was the hug. But he restrained himself. He remained in control, and civil, as Regula was there. It was hard, though. They needed alot of catching up to do. Alot.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:18 pm
Austin sighed as he walked back in the office and sat down He had nothing better to do.  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:21 pm
Shane sighed, "Austin. Train. Now."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:24 pm
Austin smiled."Ehh i Dunno...I learnt as much as i think i could in Mokuton jutsu...But you on the othere hand you haven't train at all..."Austin said as he crossed his legs.  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:29 pm
He was right. He hadn't. But all he really needed to learn was a few lava jutsu. His Rage and Eclipse of Wings could handle the rest.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:30 pm
Yun Sung

Mizukage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman | One-winged angel host
User Image

A voice is heard laughing in the background as a figure stands at the open door to the office. The figure becomes more visible as the tall man is seen wearing the garbs of the Mizukage. It was Yun, or atleast one of his clones. He stands there smiling.

"I see the Cloud is more active than ever. Is Hiro-sensei still here?"

Cain the Blade

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:32 pm
Austin looked at Yun."Currently Not even I know where Cousin Hiro is..."Austin stood up and walked out of the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:34 pm
User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan walked in the office and simply leaned back on a door, folding his arms as he leaned his head down, his hair covering his jaws as he gazed at the floor.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Cain the Blade

Yun Sung

Mizukage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman | One-winged angel host
User Image

Yun smacked his head.

"Just like Hiro to be gone. He really is a bad Raikage."

Yun suddenly felt a presence behind him as he let out a sigh. It was familiar and not one his favorites. He turns around.

"Ryugan..."

It was funny. Everyone, even those from Cloud, were oblivious to Hiro stepping down. The one's who weren't didn't noticed Lenon did as well. He shook his head, glancing at Yun.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:37 pm
User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan didn't lift his head, all he did was smirk and give out a feint arrogant sigh. Even though Ryugan already made amends to the village, he still thought nothing of them.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:37 pm
What could almost be called a laugh escaped his lips. "Heh. Well, he was great while he lasted. Which wasn't long. Lenon's reign; even shorter. My reign? We'll see."  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:40 pm
Yun Sung

User Image

Yun turned to them.

"I'm guessing if Hiro is gone, then he has stepped down as Raikage. Who is incharge now? I've come to renew the alliance between the Mist and Cloud."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:42 pm
The young man sitting on the bench outside the Kage's office flinched as he heard more and more voices coming from within. He stood up and grabbed his mace before moving down the hall, taking up a spot on a bench twice as far as he had been. He knew he needed to speak to whoever was in charge, but with that many people around there was no way he would be able to function.  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:47 pm
He smirked, staring at Yun. "Piece it together. The door is painted, red, yellow, and black. And hear I am, with a clip of those three colors. My clothes have ten stars... and we are currently with a Jyuudaime. I wonder.. am I the Raikage?" He asked, smiling.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games