Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:41 pm
"Yes, I am concerned about Vincent; how could I not be?" Caly said, "But for now I will leave him be. He was just released from those spells...And a note to that, I've made sure that he will never be able to subcomb to another binding spell." she couldn't help it but glance at Selsia, who watched silently.

Selsia nodded, tilting her head to the side, "Very well, but my concern is that if I am in eyesight of him, what will he do?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:38 pm
"We wont know until that happens." Cy said as he folded his arms over his chest. He understood the severity of the situation but they could sit here and talk all the want about what Vincent might do when he came across Selsia again, but they would never know until it happened.

"Until that time, ill keep an eye on you Selsia, make sure Vincent doesnt harm you, Aeris or Caly. In the meantime you both should probably get some sleep." Cy looked to Caly. "Especially you.. you seem shot and you deserve a good rest after all that."

"I dont find it strange.. you havent been around a demon before thats all. We can be strange little things." Vincent grinned as he followed after her only to join her side.

As they exited the house Vincent stretched and locked gazes with Aeris. "Alright why dont you start, try and hit me dont worry i can handle it." Vincent smirked as he got into a defensive position and began to summon his power like before.

Just like before dark magic surged through him and pulled anyone who dealt with such things towards him. His eyes went pitch black and little bolts of blue-lightening began to spark around his body ebony shadows started to reach out towards Aeris like tendrils. "Whenever your ready..." Vincent purred.

((Something to come.... search for my entry.. a new character in progress..))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:24 am
Caly nodded, sliding from Cy's arm and body to sit on the ground. The moment she did so, various plants and flowers leaned towards her presense and power, some adding growth spurts to a few of the smaller plants. "Not that I believe Vincent could ever come to harm my..." Caly muttered under her breath as her head leaned towards Cy's leg. She was indeed tired and wanted nothing more than sleep, but she was still loathe to do so. But as it was, her eyes were drifting shut as she leaned against the vampire.

Selsia was quiet, just nodding to what Cy had said. For now she wasn't going to argue, but would indeed also keep a look out for what was to come.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:22 am
"I've seen demons. Never been around them before, though. I was taught to stay away from them, just because of the fact that there are some that enjoy having an elf for a slave." Aeris nibbled a bit on her bottom lip, trying to remember one of the spells she had learned. A chuckled was heard as she spoke. "Alright, I just remembered one. This is going to hurt...me." She chuckled once more and licked her lips, her eyes misting over crimson.

She did likewise as him, summoning her power. It hurt, seeing as she hadn't fully done so in about three centuries. Her body was surrounded by violet shadows as she waved her arm out to him, a barrage of violet lightning fanning out toward him.

Even three centuries out of practice, she needed no incantation to conjure up things.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:04 am
Shadows enveloped Vincents left arm while the other quickly became uncased in blue electricity. As Aeris released her power at him Vincent thrust out his left arm letting the shadows absorb the attack. While with his other arm, he sent out an attack of his own. Blue lightning raced towards Aeris in a much more concentrated form from the palm of Vincents right hand.

"Nice try, you've got this down pretty well it seems." Vincent commended Aeris with a grin.

Cy looked down and shook his head at Caly. He picked her up in his arms and looked to Selsia. "Im putting her to bed... seeing as how she doesnt want to take care of herself. If you need me just call..." Cy said before he left Selsia's side and headed into the mansion.

He made his way upstairs and to Caly's bedroom with ease. Placing her in her bed he sat down besides her on the bed and stayed by her side knowing she wouldnt sleep without his presence.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:44 am
This was quite fun to the elf. Her first attack was absorbed, but at the moment, his had grabbed her attention. Her fingers seemed to be in a peace sign as she punched out four points in a diamond shape, sliding her hand down the symbol to create a shield. Unlike most shields that reflect it back to the creator, her own spread it out around her body. She then pushed out at the shield, sending hurling towards his form, another series of lightning directly behind it. "Meh...but I'm out of practice. This actually hurts quite a bit." The pain was evident violet web-like pattern that engulfed her hands.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:20 pm
Selsia nodded, watching the vampire carry the half elf and then disappear into the mansion. "Don't worry, I will let you know if I need any help," she said quietly, not moving from where she sat. This spot was too comfortable to move from for the time being. She leaned back against the tree again, her eyes closed. She tried to ignore all the power playing done by Vincent and Aeris, not too worried about it. It wasn't concerning her, so for now she wouldn't think about it.

When she was scooped into his arms she leaned into his body once more, snuggling in his arms. She still kept her eyes closed, already half asleep by the time they reached her room and she was set into her bed. She curled to her side, turning towards Cy's body and then slipped into sleep.

((Anyone remember where Poison is? I can't remember when I had him last?))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:21 pm
< Um...your room was the last place, I think. >

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:32 pm
Chaos The Forsaken One
< Um...your room was the last place, I think. >
((Oh wait....no it isn't...it's outside near where they freed Vincent....I remember her taking it down with her...))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:54 pm
((Noooo idea lol))

Vincent leaped into the air, a pair of ebony demon wings unfolded from his back with a crack of lightening and shadows. A flap of his wings sent him higher than his jump could and he avoided Aeris's attack. She came close to hitting him, closer than he wanted her too...

Hovering in the air momentarily he considered his options before speaking. He roped in his powers and held up a hand to stop Aeris from sending another attack. "Hold it, why dont we stop then? Id rather you not get hurt, and i think im pushing myself a bit too far too fast too. Like you its been awhile since ive used my full power..." Vincent said as he folded his wings in and landed in front of Aeris.

"Besides im sure the spell earlier and this little exercise has gotten you fatigued?" Vincent said gently, "Plus i need to finish-.... go practice with my powers somemore." Vincent corrected himself.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:50 pm
Aeris smiled, reigning back her powers. She chuckled a bit, looking down at her hands. The web-like veins had diminished, leaving her hands smooth and tanned, exactly like they were before. The elf sat down on the ground and giggled, much like that of a school child. It was a quite hilarious scene, such a regal and upright elven woman, chuckling like a buffoon. "Of course. Would it be ok if I watched? I'm quite certain that there's nothing going on right now. Please?" She looked up at him, admiring his wings. Her eyes had returned to the amber/violet color from after the spell was done.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:59 pm
((chaos you called Aeris Chaos lol))

Vincent looked at Aeris like she was off her loop whens he started laughing like mad. When she mentioned watching what he was going to go do he had to deny her, her request. If she found out what he was planning she'd run from him in fear or tell Caly or someone else that could place another bind or something worse on him.

"No you cant... it requires alot of concentration and solitude..." Vincent said hoping to throw the girl off, hoping that she wouldnt insist on coming with him. "Im sorry, but there are some things i do.. that must remain secret..." Vincent gave her the half truth.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:45 am
She frowned a bit and nodded to him. "I understand. At least, when you are done, come find me." The elf smiled sweetly and stood up, bowing to him. In a flash, the elf had disappeared from where she was, leaving noting but a deep set of footprints in her wake.

She, in fact, had just increased her speed, enough to make it seem as if the disappearance was real. She reappeared in the hallways, just wanting to wander around yet again.

< Blame Marsel for rushing me to post. >

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:12 pm
((Whatever....I did not rush you...much... I was even making you dinner!! So there! *sticks out tongue* ....And then whines at both of them* I can't do anything right now!!))  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:32 pm
((Im not going to ask... and what do you mean you cant do anything?))

"Good.. now i can get back to my ritual.." Vincent said before he raced off the the basement to finish what he started. It would be several hours before he finished, enough time for everyone at Kanareshii to get some sleep and reawaken.

Dark energy once again enveloped the basement and the smell of blood and sweat filled the air. The details of Vincent's ritual where only known to him but once he was finished there was surge of power much like a electric transformer blowing and then everything grew quiet as could be...

Vincent fell to his knees from the exertion of power he had just let loose. the two dolls that where besides Vi in the basement where now lifeless as could be. The other Six Dolls had come to flock around Vincent and Vi who was still bound. The vampiress's stomach was now swollen as if pregnant and occasionally a small hand or foot would press against he inner walls of her flesh.

Just beneath Vi and the dolls was a large alchemist symbol and a few drops of blood from the Demons hand stained the ground. Watching Vi's stomach Vincent waited for another hour before Vi's stomach burst open in a violent fit. Blood spattered the walls, Vincent and the Dolls who had been watching.

A small girl possibly of the age of 7 emerged from Vi's remains and took a few weary steps towards the Demon. Covered in blood the little girl had long ebony hair, pale skin and emerald eyes just like her Master...

"Animula Erro i know that was painful but how do you both feel?" Vincent talked to the little girl like he did his Dolls... If someone would have walked in on him while he had done the spell they would realize that Vincent had used Vi's body to give life to two of his Dolls. One of the dolls wouldnt be enough to keep the vessal alive, so he had used two.

This is what the Dolls had been trying to do before. They wanted to be free of their Doll bodies and have real flesh like everyone else. They wanted to learn, feel, grow and live as a mortal would. Vincent had given them life so it was only proper that he give them what his Dolls wanted... after all part of him had always wanted a child.

The little girl known as Animula Erro just nodded, while she looked to be older than she was in certain aspects she was no better than a mere baby. Many of her Doll like abilities such as telepathy had stayed with her, but everything else she would have to learn...

Vincent took the little girl in his arms and hugged her. "Hopefully the vessal will hold this time. If it does.." Vincent turned to the remaining Six Dolls. "then i will find ones for you and give you lives as well."

"Come on lets get cleaned up." Vincent said as he looked back to the child. "Clean this up as much as you can." Vincent told the other dolls before he left the basement, holding little Animula's hand. "Now where is the bathroom around here? Being covered in blood is going to raise questions, not to mention what theyll say about you. But i dont care... " Vincent said as he looked down at the girl.

((If anyones confused as to what went on in this post.. basically Vincent used some dark magic, and killed Vi because he needed her body to "make" two of his Dolls a new body instead of their normal little porclien bodies. Now two dolls are "dead" and they reside in a little girl who was made from the flesh of Vi.))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games