Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:49 am

Demios herd Roulin and quickly ran towards the Eiffel Tower. It had been a while since he used his powers for combat, but he was fairly sure he could handle this. When he neared the tower he remained in the background so that he could wait and see what was going on. He clenched his fist tightly hoping Roulin was alright.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:55 am

Raven knew this area of Paris practically well and also knew that the Eiffel tower was only a short walk away from the hotel. The journey on foot was pretty much quiet though from time to time Raven would comment on certain sights and the odd person walking past.

Once both Raven and Aaliyah were within mere metres of the tower Raven was able to make a firm judgment that this was going to be the next showground. She scanned the ground area and noted a few members of the UNS “Damn this is going to get messy” She pulled out her phone and entered the coordinates of her and Aaliyah’ss current location before sending out a message to all her team members.
At first Raven was a bit sceptical with what to do, but then it seemed that someone else had already caused a distraction
“Heh lucky for us that Roulin seems to be kicking up a fuss…but we still need leverage that will gain us entrance into the tower…” she glanced at Aaliyah, her expression becoming that of a person who had just formed a malicious and potentially dangerous plan “I need to get closer to the country leaders”

It was amusing watching Benkei’s attempt to communicate with another person who lacked just as much in their English department as himself. Nat was about to step in with his drawing skills, when all the teams phones went off, signalling a message. But seeing as each of them had been messaged at once, meant that Raven needed them one way or another “Strange…the one place we are trying to find is the place that Raven wants us…She has sent the coordinates which makes things a lot easier”
With a knowing glance to the others with him, Nat turned and exited the shop.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:18 am

Roulin folded his index finger down and brought his thumb over it. From the center of the gap he made formed a blade composed of pure, pristine light. He blocked the first set of Amara's attacks, then leapt backwards from her to buy some thinking time. Seconds of contemplation moved him to attack by slashing his sword at the air. The movements shot at Amara arcs of light that slashed the ground on their way to her. Looking at the damage being caused, he'd have to move the fight away from the public or take out Thomas. The latter, at this moment, seemed alot easier.

"Go! Go somewhere and hide! Now!" Thomas commanded the two leaders. Promptly they left the scene and didn't look back a single time. "Goddamn it boy! You're as bad as your goddamn dad!" Thomas looked at the two combatants. He didn't want to fight Roulin. Not at this moment anyway. Thanks to the arrival of a new Death Owl, his powers were fading, but he was still extremely deadly. His eyes shifted to Amara. He was displeased with her still dispite the fact she was fighting now. To contribute, Thomas swung his arm creating a fan-shaped wall which negated only half of his light based attacks. Being that Roulin was The Life Owl, all of his moves wouldn't be so easily stopped. Either way, he lightened Amara's load.

~~~

Moli watched as the supposed death of everyone within a five mile radius disappeared. His grin turned into a beaming smile. Aeon, on the other hand, simply sat in fear waiting for her burning, sirring death. Moli assured the girl of her survival by placing his hand on her shoulder. "Aeon, look up. You're still alive. You did it..." He knelt before the girl and looked up at her with a lighter, less shining smile. "You're a hero..."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:31 am

Aaliyah walked with Raven as she heard the commotion as well. Aaliyah smirked. "Well luckily for us we can just gain access due to electric surges" she said holding out her hand as lightning formed. "Let's go...we'll let those up there kill each other" she said laughing.

Amara looked at Thomas as he assisted. "You can go if you want I have this" she said as she lept out of the way of the remaindeer of the attacks. She then focused most of her energy into her telekinesis, releasing a huge wave that as it progressed ripped the metal and foundation that they were stepping on, all being hurled at Roulin as well as the force.

Vincent then ran towards the fighting as he looked. He was going to hellp this time, he was going to contribute. He didn't know if he should freeze or just deacclerate everything around him.

Aeon looked at Moli, her fear and anger mixing in a dangerous set of events. She soon passed out falling towards the ground.

Noel soon appeared as she saw Aeon fall out and Moli standing there. "Moli, get the girl...we need to be off as in right now" she said as the jet appeared near them. "While she's sleeping I need you to do two things for me. Since her projection power is something that may never be masted...talk to her in her sleep...repeat two powers, one a defensive and the other offensive, maybe she can project these into the physical and actually be useful and trainable...it's more than likely that projection power is random and very dangerous" she told him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:48 am

(I'll post as Roulin and Thomas iin a second.)

~~~

"Abduction much?" Moli did as he was told and caught the girl before she landed face first on the ground. He cradled her in his arms and followed behind Noel onto their next location. For now, he'd carry on with part ttwo of the plan. "Ummm...lemme think. Self-Replication and Barrier Projecting." Those words he just continued to repeat stopping only to breathe when needed. Moli lowered the girl into the seat and buckled her safety belt. After sighing exhasperatedly, he looked over to Noel saying,"God. Can't wait until she wakes up. I'm not carrying her everywhere."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:53 am

((Okay no problem))

Noel boarded the plane as well as it took off. She looked over at Moli listening to what he said. She would have chosen cryokinesis...but both what he said were useful for them. "Call it abduction...I say we found her on the ground and helped her...didn't want some guy coming along trying to take advantage of her" she said as it picked up speed. "We're heading into a battlefield my dear boy....I hope you're ready when we get there" she added.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:15 am

"No." Thomas responded with anger lacing his tone. "I'm gonna make sure this little s**t is dead before I move any further." Thomas would always kill a Life Owl before he went on to kill his newest replacement. Call it a strategy. Thomas leaned back avoiding Amara's attack. He displayed distaste at the destruction of the grounds they were attempting to seal. Too much damage lead to more work on his end and that wasn't something he was looking forward too.

Roulin shifted his hands in intricate swirls. Each movement, which rose in speed and grace, seemed to be laced in a watery substance. He was charging telekinetic force around his center. When Amara's wave neared, he thrusted his hands forward blasting his charged telekinetic force at her's. When the two collided, the large metal pieces that were stripped up hovered and spun wildly. The area where the two forces met crackled with weak lightning. Which ever side faltered first would have large plates of steel to deal with.

~~~

Moli's brows raised with interest when Noel mentioned a fight. "Heh, and we're heading toward it. Perfect. I haven't had a good fight in a while." Cracking his knuckles, Moli looked at the God Owl and asked,"Are you ready? If it's the fight i'm thinking about, then you know your friend Thomas will be down there being all creepy and smelly. Also, did you forget our guest? What are we going to do with sleeping beauty until she wakes up?"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:32 am

((seems like Amara can't do anything right lol))

Amara looked at Roulin, he had trained well. She wasn't using the help of the phoenix just yet..it wasn't neccessary. "I see you've been practicing" she said as she waved her hand adding to the telekinetic force. She had to admit he was forcing his weight.

Vincent looked at what was going on. "Miss Amara..." he said trailing off. He was scared for her. Instinctively he froze the area but not the people, he noticed the forces had stopped as well. He waved his hand releasing Amara's, hopefully he had stopped Roulin's attack but from the distance it had a fifty fifty chance of hitting.

Noel looked at Moli and smiled. "Of course I'm ready" she said. "I was born ready" she said laughing a little. "No I haven't forgotten about her. The plane will continue to fly until we're done here" she said. "Don't worry about her" she said. "And Moli...you've been a great student" she said. "I want you to use your new mutation for this fight especially the substances I've created for you...." she said.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:42 am

Aimee jumped off the building and onto the ground, making no dent in the ground even from falling all the way down. She stood and watched the battle, noticing Vincent in the corner and Thomas trying to stop Roulin. She was only a healer, one that stood back and it was hard for her to stand back and watch them all fight. She crouched and watched, her small frame hidden by the large pieces of metal and steel.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:49 am

Thick red mist surrounded the streets of the city people running from the disaster slowly began to disperse into mist of their own. The mist swarmed into houses and buildings evaporating all of the people within the area. Slowly but surely the screaming died down as the number of people dropped to near nothing. Then the mist left as soon as it ame. Dante said he couldn't put this many people in danger, so this was his solution. He would be back but for now he needed to get the people out.

FLipping through the air along a silver streak of energy shot Anderson. He leapt gracefully through the air as he neared the tower. " Wow they really do start the party quickly. " He landed on a metal scrap that was blown from the tower from Amara's attack. Leaping forward his hands began to glow silver. " Unbind the skies. " He watched as the clouds suddenly retracted as twinkling lights filled the sky they grew closer and closer until it became obvious that they were small shooting stars which he had pulled to the attack. " I can't stand on even ground to any of the four titled owls but running away would disgrace my family name. " He watched as the silver stars fired down into the tower crashing into it with their white hot bodies. " I guess we'll have to commission a new tower."

Nicko1421

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:49 pm

((UNS – Armand, Amaya, Will – Not an issue at all, Chris.))

Armand nodded as he and Demios said their goodbyes. However, when Demios stepped back, Armand thought that the mage would be leaving right then. Instead, the younger Owl kissed him, mumbled in embarrassment, and then ran off. The scientist had not quite expected that and was caught off guard, but he smiled as Demi left. We all have our own ways of expressing ourselves… right, Dessie? Demi’s a good kid. He was jarred out of his thoughts when Itachi very audibly said “Well, Armand, I supposed that explains a lot.”

The prankster turned around, smiling as usual. “Oh, Ita! Long time no see! Explains what? You missing the finger painted hot dogs?” He shrugged. “How have things been?”

---------------
Amaya had followed Amara and Vincent, but was on stand by until they called her. She was also like Aimee and Demios, she wasn't completely in view. She was keeping a lookout and trying to look for Roulin’s other companions. The Clueless Owl was also feeling nervous like Vincent was. Unlike Vincent, she could not stop forces. Random pieces of metal thanks a lot to Roulin and Amara were spinning around dangerously. It didn't help that random fire was falling from the sky. She put up an electric barrier to defend herself and Vincent.
----------------
Will had not intended to scare Amara at all. He was just delivering Thomas’s message…like an emotionless robot. Either way, he didn’t really care about her reaction. The Satan Owl smirked at Dante’s response and watched his successor disperse into red mist. “Of course,” he said sarcastically.

The sounds of a fight in the distance alerted Will to a situation near Thomas. He headed toward there. Amara and Vincent were engaging Roulin with Thomas’s help. The Satan Owl could sense the Raven as well. Shortly after, silver objects seemingly like little stars came shooting down and began to burn the tower. “Don’t think the French will be happy with their glorious monument destroyed… “ He smirked. That was a severe understatement. Now that the destruction had begun, Will figured that Dante wouldn’t just sit idly by. He can take care of that end.

There were some other energies in the area that Will sensed. It could be dangerous with everyone focused on the fight concerning the Life Owl and Death Owl. It had to stop. He was sure Itachi and everyone else interested in the artifact would be at Eiffel Tower soon because of the ruckus, but mostly because of the stuff raining down on the Tower, causing it to burn. A pity. That Tower shouldn’t be destroyed. The Satan Owl picked up his phone and dialed Itachi. “Itachi, come to Eiffel and take out the idiot destroying the tower. The tower should stay.”

~Thomas, I’m coming…. ~ The Satan Owl’s neutral suppressed aura flared into a dreadful overwhelming aura as he used it to entice the people trying to get away from the chaos and those just standing in shock to flee faster. A smirk was on his face again.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:40 pm

Demios was surprised to see what was going on, but he knew he had to keep a level head. He then noticed Amaya and Vincent in the electric barrier. He quickly walked over to them and held his hands out "Power of lightning force of will shatter the barrier with magic and skill" He chanted. Suddenly a hole formed in the barrier and he snuck in. He had no intention of hurting them he just wanted to try and convince them to leave. He only hoped Amaya still trusted him. He remembered trying to be herd friend while he was in the UNS. He was fairly sure she'd notice him weakening the barrier. "You know I wasn't expecting to see you here, who's your friend" He said. He frowned "I hope you realize how dangerous it is here" He said. He really didn't want them to be hurt.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:43 pm

((Fallen Phoenix))

Benkei had pretty much been useless, and he realized that. Nat made the situation all that much better once Raven's message came through, and the young Owl happily began to lead the group to wherever the coordinates pointed to. So, now they just had to not get lost. The Shield Owl sighed and followed, making sure Kojiro and Flo were there too.

---------

((UNS - Amaya))

Amaya was nervously watching Amara and Roulin’s battle when she noticed a disturbance in her barrier. A strange guy around her age was talking to her as if he knew her. She charged some electricity in her hand. The Clueless Owl did not recognize Laharl in his form as Demios. “Who are you?” she stammered, stepping between Vincent and Demios. Of course it was dangerous! People could die, and it was a battlefield! This person seemed nice though and reminded her of Armand for some reason. On the other hand, Amaya's thoughts suddenly went to Anya for a second for no reason... maybe it was because Amara was preoccupied with Roulin and Anya had helped out against that replica enemy last time.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:54 pm

(Hey, Solaris. Tell me if I'm going about this the right way. I think my attack was frozen in place, but not stopped. You'll see what I mean.)

Roulin cocked a brow in noticeable confusion after Vincent released his attack. Taken aback by the kid's power, Roulin grimaced. "Haven't seen a power like that before...this just became a problem..." Amara's attack remained unmoving against his because the weight of his attack was still prevalent. That alone didn't hold her for long. Roulin teleported to the right of the attack. Luckily for him, Anderson soon joined the fray giving him an intersteller edge. As the stars rained down, Roulin commented on Anderson's statement. "You're attacking with what looks like shooting stars. I think you're on equal terms with us all my friend."

~~~

Moli slipped his hand into his pocket and gave Noel a smirk. Within seconds, his skin shined with a silvery metallic luster. "I still have all the weird little elements you gave me Noel. Never gonna leave home without them." The Owl's body liquified into a mercury-like puddle on the ground. In that form, he moved toward Noel. "Yeah. If I can control this form and not lose a drop of myself, just imagine what else I can do."

Mahareshi

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:01 pm

((FP: Owen))

Owen stopped on a window sill to look back in the direction of the tower when he heard the sounds to fighting. That doesn't sound good.... He thought to himself. Then it hit him: He'd left Anya back at the Eiffel Tower. Oh crap! As he was flying above the city streets of Paris, flitting from street lamp to street lamp, Owen finally caught sight of Nat, Kojiro, Flo, and Benkei. The small bird headed for his group of friends. He dove down and landed on Benkei's shoulder. "Don't worry. I know where we're going to go." Owen sent his little message to Benkei and took off in front of the small group to lead them towards the Eiffel Tower. They were not that far away actually.

===

((UNS: Anya))

Anya scowled when the guy she'd bumped into didn't even acknowledge her presence. "Fine whatever..." she muttered. She turned to continue back towards the UNS base. However, the sounds of a battle back behind her near the Eiffel Tower caught Anya's attention. The Poison Owl spun to face the direction she had come from. "What!?" she asked in slight surprise before heading back towards the Eiffel Tower at a run.

===

((Heralds: Sydney))

(( Hey, Mahareshi, when exactly do you want the Heralds to jump into the fight? ))
===

((Russia: Kate))

Nicko
Lucien smiled and pulled up his scarf to cover the bottom part of his face. "I see Che's reputation preceeds him even in death." He chuckled lightly and closed his eyes remembering Che's last moments alive, as well as Felicia's. He looked back to the strange girl and listened to her final comment. Random killing? He supposed that was how it looked from the outside. " Killing every Owl I see? Well that can't be the case, or we would be fighting. No, my killings aren't random or senseless, however.....I suppose that doesn't justify the means either. " He smiled under the warmth of the scarf.

" If the title of a Monster is the only thing I gain from ending this war then so be it. Six people now lie dead under the cold snow because of me, the world is better off without them, but who am I to play the executioner and silence them? I guess I'm just kidding myself. However I know that in order to stop this war I need more power, as well as nothing short of an army. Unfortunately I can see that I have a talent for coming off as heartless. I suppose I deserve that. " He glanced down remembering all of the other people he killed or tried to. Giovanni, even Roulin they were all pawns to him back then.

"You know you're a good listener, another quality you should never lose, most people want to talk. " He turned back to look forward. "I won't ask people to forgive my methods, I don't deserve that, for now taking these minor problems from the world is the best contribution I gave give. It's funny, I've spent my whole life taking bad things out of the world, I wonder when I will put something good into it."

((I'll add her in in a moment.))
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games