Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 2:53 pm
tiny14xx
I'll post first :0

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The doctor nodded then limped through the gates. The sooner he was out of this foggy, death-filled area, the better.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:06 pm
Awesome nerd
ooc: okay.

User Image
[Exit to Field's place]  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:17 pm
User Image
Niji Han

letting out a sigh as she set a few white roses down on her big brother's gravestone, the little neko sniffed and curled up in front of it. "N-nii san.... i-i'm scared....." she mumbled, shaking slightly. "no one but you wanted to help me find my brothers... now who can i ask?" she whimpered, curling up beside the tombstone as she started to cry, the sobs shaking her tiny body.
{translation:}

Mayah_Playah
he can hate me all he wants, i need something to do. and i don't care who you send, just... someone that i can rp with!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:45 pm
Tala quietly entered the graveyard, carrying a small bouquet of black roses. She looked around for a moment, as if to see if anyone was following her. She sighed a little and trudged through the graveyard to her destination. She had to. She knew she had to. After a little while, Tala approached the site of two tombstones, sitting side-by-side. She knelt down on the ground, gently placing the roses in between the tombstones that were once her loving parents. A small tear fell down her cheek. "Mom.. Dad.. I'll do my best to make you proud of me..." Tala sniffled as she stared down at the tombstones, unaware of her surrounds.

User Image

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:34 pm
Tala of Darkness

Ezra Iwazaru
User Image

Something black and furry poked out from on top of the father's tombstone. It twitched and wavered in the wind before moving high up until a pair of large magenta eyes peered out at the girl. The eyes stared down at her with wide curiosity, yet nothing was said or done to get her attention.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:39 am
Mayah Playah

Nikolai Byko
User Image

The graveyard was just as gloomy and dark as always. Usually Nikolai would only be here if he was looking for a lonely, emotional soul to take to bed with him, but right now he had other things in mind. Gripping a bouquet of delphiniums, he walked up a hill to a grave beneath a tree. The tombstone was fresh, bearing the name 'LEON COURT' on it. Nikolai stared at it and the words decorating it. Beloved friend, loving husband - Missed but never forgotten. That was written on the grave, and it cost the Sin quite the pretty penny to put all that on. Greed helped him after a phone call, but he wasn't happy about it.
There was already a bouquet of delphiniums on the grave, but they were older and already showing signs of wilting. Nikolai sat down with a sigh and exchanged the flowers. "One month." he mumbled, unsure if he was talking to himself or the grave. "Who would have ever guessed how painful one month would be. I'm oh-so excited for the next one to come."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:46 am
Leon Court

User Image

A violet-haired male walked behind the Sin, bolting to stand behind a tree. It broke his heart to see the man he loved in such a state. "Nikolai," he whispered, eyes soft at the sight of the man. His second day back already, and here he was, watching his Nikolai put flowers on his grave. He lost his breath at the sight, tears coming to his brilliantly purple eyes. "What has happened to you? You look so happy out there. Are you really so talented at acting, Nikolai?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:04 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Unaware of the man behind him, Nikolai lifted an arm and dried some fresh tears with his sleeve. "Look at me, crying like this." he scoffed bitterly. "You weren't the first one that died because of me, so why am I taking care of your grave, darling?" With only the wind as a reply, the Sin lowered his arm with a sigh. "Of course you wouldn't respond. I'd imagine it's impossible." He tilted his head back and gaze up at the purple sky made by the setting sun. "You must be in Heaven, hmm? With your dear wife and not even giving me a passing glance. I don't blame you." He chuckled through his new tears. Leon was so much like Grigori, in every aspect from personality to looks. And just like Grigori, he was taken from Nikolai, dying in his arms. It wasn't fair. Why did he have to lose two people in the same life span? Why did he have to be punished so much?! The silver-haired man clenched his jaw and his fists. "Do I have to take more hearts? Is that it? If I ruin every life I come across then will this pain go away?!"
Suddenly, Nikolai heard his name whispered and quickly looked back to the grave in surprise. That voice... He wiped his tears away and looked around, seeing nothing. "I... I must be going mad." he whispered to himself and quickly climbed on his feet.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:09 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon leaned on the tree, covering his mouth to stifle his own tears. He'd done this to Nikolai, breaking him once again. How... how could he even look at himself? "No! I fought my way back to him, I left all I had earned to be with him once again. Grigori didn't do that. I came back! I CAME BACK." The man sighed softly, looking back to Nikolai.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:25 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Dusting the dirt off his slack, Nikolai, not hearing his visitor, looked over his shoulder to the tombstone. "I'm sorry, dearie, but I'll lose my mind if I stay here any longer. Ta-ta, dearie." he said and strode out of the area.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:28 pm
Leon Court

User Image

The violet-haired man watched Nikolai go with a heavy heart, glancing down to his feet once he was alone. "Oh Nikolai... I love you so much," he breathed, turning to walk away. "Maybe I should go to the amusement park. That'll get my mind off of it." That said, he left the graveyard.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:36 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Leviticus Mizaru

The wind was distracting. Leviticus turned his head warily as he entered the cemetery, one hand in his jacket's pocket and the other gripping a walking stick. His gray hair and his blindfold whipped under the wind's mischief, and the wind's howls made it easier for him to see the layout of the land.
The blind man walked around slowly and carefully, tapping the area before him with the stick in case the sound waves missed something he could trip on. Such a gloomy place wasn't his preferred area for meditation, but he wanted to see the grave of George's wife. He didn't have the pleasure of meeting her, but he wanted to at least pay his respects to the one person that used to have the filmmaker's heart.
...Or still did.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:26 pm
User Image

George Silver

Near the mid-back of the cemetery was a gravestone under a tree, the name "ZELDA GEORGE" printed in still-clear letters. It stated her prfession, her date of birth and date of death, nothing out of the ordinary. What made it different than the others, though, was how well-kept the grave was. Flowers, shined marble, even a small glass of wine at the base. It was clear that this woman was still loved, and taken care of.

Meanwhile, George sighed softly as he entered the graveyard, his basket securely held by his elbow. It had been nearly a week since he'd last been to visit Zelda. Hopefully he'd get back to Leviticus' bed before the beautiful blind man returned from his errands.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:16 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crouching down for the umpteenth time, Leviticus extended his hand and felt out the words of the grave in front of him. It wasn't Braille, but he could feel out the carvings and spell out what it was saying. Zelda. This was her grave. As he felt over the tombstone, the aroma of flesh flowers reached his nose. Fresh, indeed. They weren't even in the process of wilting. Leviticus moved his hand from the words to feel out the stone itself. Polished and clean. This was being taken care of, and the blind man had a feeling he knew who was doing it. I knew it, he thought to himself with pursed lips.
Suddenly, the crunching noise of feet against fallen leaves reached his ears. Leviticus turned his head and quickly got up. Feeling the need to hide, he shapeshifted into a raven and flew off towards the nearest tree, cawing every now and then to help him see.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games