Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:00 am
"I'm sorry that happened to you." He said, now sadden by his question. He curled up into a tighter ball, ashamed that he has sadden her. "And I'm really sorry that I opened old wounds. If there's anything I can do to help, just tell me." He didn't even look at her because of his shame.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:16 am
"It's fine. You did not know." I looked back over at him, with my chin resting on my paws. "You never had a family, sorry to say, so I realize that I was lucky. I would not have changed anything back then. Well, other than the humans."

I scooted a little closer to him and brushed my tail against his back leg. I sighed, quietly, hoping he would forgive himself.

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:27 am
"Guess I'm still a social moron." He said as he felt her tail brush against his back leg. He looked at her still alittle ashamed, but more comfortable with her now. "Do you want a family now? If you don't mind me asking."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:10 am
"It's not like it is your fault," I really had no clue what to say at this point and the plant was still messing with my head. "I really have no clue if I would want to raise cubs in this world." I sighed. "There are just too many threats, mainly humans."  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:50 am
"The humans here are numerous, but they respect the laws of nature. They are different than the newer breed that destroys everything and kills everyone, even their own kind." He said, looking at a blacken crystal which showed the darkness that lurks in every living thing. "I've seen what they've done. I know what they are capable of, what every living thing is capable of."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:55 pm
Larka peered over at the reptile and lifted a lip in a silent snarl. "I'd rather not go into the swamp, but if you insist, Kaishin I will do so... It always smells bad there," she complained. She stood and shook herself, seemingly of all the stresses and bad thoughts surrounding her, and bowed her head to her Alpha. "Whatever it is you command of me."

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:33 pm
-flicking the crystal in his hand- "the swamp will eat you alive little one. if you seek poison of life go there, the traitors there would love to meet you....." -he smirked-  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:36 pm
-walking up to priest- "traitors what traitors,there are no traitors in the swamp......last i checked." -her face was a hint paler than normal- (btw i know snakes can't run, but it works better to say that....i think)  

sad witch

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:46 pm
-speaking very loud- "by the end of this, the world will burn, the forest de treed the swamps purified, and the mountain leveled. all will be gone. and in the end from the ashes of destruction i will plant and grow the seeds of a new. " -he laughed- (he was speaking to viper, but he was speaking loud enough that people around him could hear )  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:50 pm
Kaishin sighed, he didn't like it when Larka acted like this. "Surely by now, you've learned that I'll never force you to do anything that you don't want to do. If the swamps make you nervous, then I don't mind going by myself".  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:44 am
"viper go home! it isn't like they want you here. anyway they treat you with so much disrespect why do you even care about them. why!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:45 am
"priest! i have always showed respect for all things. and i think they do to." -she started to tear up- "why don't you."  

sad witch

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:47 am
"cause they don't to me. you gave away something that only they could take, and how has that worked for you. do you remember that it was them who threw you to the swamps, away from them why? cause you were different. go home, the place were after everyone was so cruel to you now it is left for you....."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:48 am
"priest that wasn't needed i help everyone cause i believe everyone not only needs help but deserves a second chance" -tears ran down her face, as she started to run away towards the swamp-  

sad witch

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:49 am
"well i guess your double wrong." -watching viper go towards the swamp lands- (the marshes)  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games