Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:27 am
Thee Stranger
Capcom has completely revamped the series in terms of gameplay and story

Revamped the story? Usually revamped is positive, so...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:23 am
I mean, I'm sure RE5 will be an entertaining game.... just not an entertaining Resident Evil game. I mean, as unfortunate as it is, some of my friends are gong to have to strap me to a chair to watch a playthrough. I don't like what they did with my favorite characters so far... And if Jill's been Wesker-fied... well, maybe that'll be a point in their direction.... maybe

....maybe... not likely..  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:07 am
Canas Renvall
Thee Stranger

Unless he means reVAMPED... Like, made it more like the vamps in Twilight...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:51 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Canas Renvall
Thee Stranger

Unless he means reVAMPED... Like, made it more like the vamps in Twilight...

xd Sorry, I was pretty tired when I wrote it. I just basically meant retooled, or changed. And I don't want to kill Jill! And she better be an unlockable playable character! And there better be unlockable S.T.A.R.S. outfits too!  

Thee Stranger

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:10 am
To be honest, I did like Leon's R.P.D. outfit. Just not... the damn... hair... x_X

But yeah. R.P.D. outfit was cool. Just throwing that out there.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:44 pm
Thee Stranger

xd Sorry, I was pretty tired when I wrote it. I just basically meant retooled, or changed. And I don't want to kill Jill! And she better be an unlockable playable character! And there better be an unlockable S.T.A.R.S. outfits too!

Retooled, huh? Yeah, Leon really was a tool.

And STARS Uniform > RPD Uniform  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:36 pm
Leon's hair? I think it looked essentially the same as it did in RE2 if you ask me. Naturally, I liked Leon's R.P.D. uniform too, if only for nostalgic value. I'm definitely gonna have to agree with Bio on the S.T.A.R.S. uniform.

Leon's a tool... yeah, pretty much. You know, why is it that Leon always gets, like, the big game? I mean, if you think about it, RE2 is still the best selling game in the series... just ahead of RE4. Yeah, RE was a hit, but RE2 was the game that really broke the series into the mainstream and put it on the map. RE4 did essentially the same thing all over again. And both RE2 and RE4 have canceled beta '.5' versions that were completely scrapped.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:59 pm
Thee Stranger
Leon's hair? I think it looked essentially the same as it did in RE2 if you ask me. Naturally, I liked Leon's R.P.D. uniform too, if only for nostalgic value. I'm definitely gonna have to agree with Bio on the S.T.A.R.S. uniform.

Leon's a tool... yeah, pretty much. You know, why is it that Leon always gets, like, the big game? I mean, if you think about it, RE2 is still the best selling game in the series... just ahead of RE4. Yeah, RE was a hit, but RE2 was the game that really broke the series into the mainstream and put it on the map. RE4 did essentially the same thing all over again. And both RE2 and RE4 have canceled beta '.5' versions that were completely scrapped.

In 4, his hair is kind of in his face on one side, so he looks like an Emo. rofl

And why did the R.P.D. outfit in 4 look like it was made of denim? O_o  

MadamTarantula

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:41 am
Because denim = sexy, Angela. Duuuh.

rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:56 pm
Hrm, am I purchasing RE5...

Probably not. I have a whole list of games I want to get before RE5, including:

Petz: Dogz
Petz: Dogz 2
Petz: Horsez
Babiez Party
E.T.

And many more...  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:46 pm
Yeah, I gotta buy myself a Wii again, so I can get Spy Games and M&M's Kart Racing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:35 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah, I gotta buy myself a Wii again, so I can get Spy Games and M&M's Kart Racing.
As previously stated RE is no longer a survial horror. A few days ago I went to a store that sells games and models. I played the RE5 Demo and through otu the entire thing I wasn't one bit scared, and when I got my haead chainsawed I was like "aw that asucks," and not" s**t he's killing me!" Yeah nothing scary about the new story line. zombies have more scre factor than tha parasites, becuse you know they're going to eat your flesh instead ofthe boring "I'm going to kll you" factor. As for buyign it...I probbly won't need to. My cousins havea xbox 360 and they usualyl get bottlegged, though I guess they might get the real version I won't have to.  

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:50 am
NotteRequiem
Because denim = sexy, Angela. Duuuh.

rofl

Oh please, Leon S. Kennedy is NOT bringing sexy back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:00 pm
Oh come on. You know you can't resist his innate charm... his sexy hair... his attraction to Luis... xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:05 pm
Canas Renvall
Oh come on. You know you can't resist his innate charm... his sexy hair... his attraction to Luis... xd

Now Luis is attractive, but with all that woman talk, I'm sure he had an STD.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games