Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:49 am
kats_demonic_resistance

Dominick growled, bowing his head and biting Xaene's neck as his hands kept him in place. "When you get back, I will not be gentle. I can't wait to punish you."

"There's the Transportation Room," he suggested, standing as well. "There's always a door that leads to it, so long as you know how to find it. I can tell you how to use to it to leave and come back."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:16 pm
Mayah Playah

blushing darkly, Xaene gave a tiny squeak when Dom bit him, making him let out a tiny moan. "dom... i have to go...." he sighed, looking at him with sad eyes. ".....tell you what, where's the transportation room at??"

"that'd be helpful..." drake nodded, slipping his hand into his fiance's with a tiny smile.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:15 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

He continued to kiss his husband's neck, only raising his head once he'd left a sizable hickey right below Xaene's ear. "It's right next to the Amber Room. I can walk you there."

Grigorii pulled him from the room, holding his lover's hand tightly. "Just look for a door with my Scales on it. Because you're going to be my Companion, and Xaene already is Dom's, you both should be able to see it. You should be able to see the scales in the darkness of your lack of sight. It's magicked to always be able to be found."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:47 pm
Mayah Playah

blushing madly, Xaene gave a tiny nod and held Dom close. "i'd like that..." he hummed, gently kissing him.

"hm... i think that'll work...." he nodded lightly, giving Grigorii's hand a small squeeze. "it's still going to take us about a day...." he sighed, shaking his head. "this damned ritual is so annoying...." he grunted.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:59 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"But...there's one thing I want to do first," he purred, slipping his hand into Xaene's pants and stroking him. "If you're going to blow me as soon as you get home, the least I can give you is this."

He sighed, pulling him close and lightly kissing his jaw. "What is the ritual like?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:20 pm
Mayah Playah

letting out another soft moan, Xaene held the sheets tightly. "d-dom!" he whimpered, biting his lip.

"....lots of meditation. to make us 'pure'; we ask for guidance from our ancestors.... " he drawled, trying to remember. "there's also a demonstration of our powers.... and then a sacrifice.... maybe more depending on if we choose to be leaders together... we're gonna talk about that when we get there...." he shrugged, scratching his neck some.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:31 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Taking him firmly in the hand, Dom smirked started to pump.

~~About thirty minutes later~~

The heir finally slipped his hand from Xaene's pants, licking the familiar, tasty white cream from his hand. "You never cease to taste incredible," he cooed.

"Whoa, sacrifice?" he asked, stopping him and furrowing his eyebrows.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:42 pm
Mayah Playah

"and you never cease to make me feel incredible." he blushed, kissing his love softly. "now i really do have to go...." he sighed, standing once more.

laughing softly, he shook his head. "i suppose offering would be a better word...." he sighed and pulled a hand through his hair. "its nothing much, just a few of the things our family has always made or grown, and maybe a few of the gemstones from our mine...." he sighed, a gentle smile on his face. good thing i didn't tell him about the blood binding. i know its only a drop of blood, but he'd have a fit over it!

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:07 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Deepening the kiss a bit, Dominick reluctantly pulled away, sighing. "Alright, I'll take you there. But...please be safe. I can't live without you."

Grigorii sighed and continued on, eventually stopping in front of the Transportation Room door. "Be careful, okay? I don't think I could bear losing you."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:26 pm
Mayah Playah
so, i'm thinking we just time skip a few hours?

smiling softly, Xaene stood up and held his hand. "i'll try."

"alright..." he nodded, letting out a sigh as he kissed his love in one last good bye.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:36 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
Sure. You do it~

Dominick sighed and led his husband to the door, standing beside Grigorii. "I love you, Xaene," he said softly, pulling him close and kissing him one last time.

Famine sighed and pulled away, blinking away tears. "I love you, Drake."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:48 pm
Mayah Playah
mkays~

kissing back for a moment, Xaene could feel tears in his eyes. "i love you too, Dom...." he breathed, slowly pulling away.

hearing the quiver in his love's voice, Drake frowned and brushed away the tears. "i love you too, Grigorii..." he purred, sighing as his brother took his hand. "see you in a day...." and with that, they left.

~4 hours later~

Thanatos gave a small frown and shook his head. "i still don't get why you guys can't locate him.... he shouldn't be that hard to find!" he huffed, giving his friend Erys a concerned look. "...but anyways, we'll find him when we find him...." he shrugged and cracked his neck. now that business was over, he could finally talk with his friend about something that'd been bothering him for a while....

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:54 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

By this time, Grigorii had shifted back to Erysichthon, and was currently seat on his black throne and sighing. "Leave us," he ordered, dismissing the servants. Once he and Thanatos were alone, he stood and set his large hands on his hips. "Alright, what is it?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:19 pm
Mayah Playah

relaxing as soon as the servants left, Than gave his friend a nervous smile. "uhm....welll... i need your help in a ...personal matter...." he mumbled, his cheeks going slightly red. why is this so awkward? it shouldn't be this hard to talk about, should it? letting out a long sigh, the god slowly walked up to his friend and leaned on the arm of the throne like he'd done many times before. "so...you know how i got divorced from that hag? well, i've been trying to find someone else.... but every time i look at women i get this grossed out feeling....... and its making me wonder about.. a couple of things..."

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:30 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Erysichthon chuckled, sitting back on his throne, crossing his legs and arms, and smirked up at him. "Of course I'll experiment with you!" he boomed, almost laughing at the adorable nervousness of his old friend. "I'm surprised it's taken you this long to ask."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games