Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:53 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((OOC: Its ok. I found a few minivans I like....I really liked my dodge grand caravan. There is a dodge caravan in the next town at a pawn shop...maybe i'll like it...and talk him down a grand....My max top budget is $3000 but I'd like to stay at $2000....mom is lending me money since she knows i'd do the same for her. I mean...I found one that is a grand caravan...but its from the dealer I bought my car from the very first time (sniffle) and his business fixes the cars up enough to sell and then they break down horribly. This car however is a 'cash car' so....maybe the work to be done on it is too much even for them (slouches whimpering cuz I miss my car) or I wait several months...build up $3grand and have my motor rebuilt...but mom said I need a car so I can try to take care of myself....also my grandfather and stuff (sigh and curls up in a ball rocking back and forth cuz my mother blames my twin for breaking my car....it was 103 heat and sis had the ac running and that...in her words....was the death blow. My mechanic said there was metal shards in the oil input area...where you check the oil thingy....im nerveous about buying a new car...I took such great....or decent...care of my baby and I'm gonna lose her....))

Liya moved a little bit from the jolt but she didn't seem affected past that.
"I'm still learning the power so...hehe yeah. Not like I leave this area recently"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:07 pm
User Image
Rosalie Cloud
Farie

Ths book was stunningly beautiful and then it burst to light yet again when she removed her hand from the cover. It burst open and the pages turned with a life of their own as a golden light shined from it.. "Whats going on now?!" Rosalie held the book in both hands trying to keep her grasp as as the leather bound pages seemed to try and run and then all went silent. The pages stopped and the light disappeared. After a moment Rosalie's eyes adjusted back to the dimly lit room. She could now see the pages. On one page it hand an illustration of a golden star encircled by the seals of the Seven Sins and behind the light was darkness with piercing green eyes. "Amazing.....this was done by hand, oh?" Her eyes went to the next page. It bared only words and entitled: Twins of Twilight. "One can not hope to defeat all of hell. The light will fall and rule the darkness. Worlds will crumble beneath the chosen light. Two children cursed by a demon. Only twins can save us all.......What does it mean?"

Mood:
Curious
Party:
Hector
Key Blades:
None

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (())
OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:34 pm
User Image
Kuraoineko
----------------------------------------------------------------------

He hopped off the top of the bookshelf and reverted to his human form, making sure to stay in the darkness. His green eyes pierced the darkness and flashed iridescently. "It means danger. I'm not sure completely myself. That's why I needed outside intervention. The b*****d Ruen is no longer here but I can still feel him faintly. This prophecy was written by the Oracle nearly ten thousand years ago, during the fall of the Shogunate. Of course, it is about the family of light. Anything tied to this family is certainly bound for misfortune." From the shadows, he tossed her another book. It hit the desk beside her and opened exactly to the page he wanted it to. The page's title was under 'Mito Clan's downfall brings Hitatsu Clan to power'. "The Hitatsu are ancestors of what is now known as the Hikari Clan, of which the residents of this house are from. The Hitatsu and Mito Clans were allies but the Mito befell great turmoil due to their friendship with the Hitatsu."
He gave her a moment to let it all sink in. "If it comes down to it, run. Run away and forget this family ever existed."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:58 am
User Image
Rosalie Cloud
Farie

In the corner of her eye, Rosalie saw a shadow jump from the top of a bookshelf and into the shadows of the lantern light. She could not tell what it was, but she could clearly see green eyes piercing through her from the darkness. Snow growled at the hidden figure watching carefully for it to make any move towards Rosalie. She knows that she is not strong, but being bound to Rosalie made her feel the need to protect her. For if Rosalie would die so would Snow, but if Snow was to parish Rosalie would still live. Rosalie looked back into those glowing green eyes and then who ever was hidden within the shadows spoke. She listened to the voice of what sounded like a young man's and she listened to every word he said. After a moment of speaking he tossed a book upon the desk next to her. It opened as it landed and Rosalie looked over it while the mysterious person spoke again. It wasn't until he said his final words, "Run away and forget this family ever existed." Rosalie turned towards where he was standing and smiled softly if not sadly. "You see I can't. There is someone here that I care deeply for. He is the reason why I must stay and help where I can." Rosalie's smile was almost so cute it was charming to where any that looked upon her could feel the warmth it held within.

Mood:
Curious
Party:
Hector
Key Blades:
None

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:37 am
User Image
Kuraoineko

"Your funeral." He said. He returned to his cat form and darted from the darkened shelf past her legs. He then disappeared into the depths of the vast library.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:32 am
( OOC: )
Lana Firanne(HEAD: On)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana looked at Namia, a bit surprised by her sudden appearance. But, she listened to the message that Namia was apparently tasked to give her, and nodded, "O-Okay, thanks for passing the message to me." She then watched as Namia walked off, then looked back at Wakai, "W-Well...looks like something serious is about to happen...you can show me where the dorms are later." she said with a small smile before walking off. Once she reached the gate of the manor, she summoned her keyblade as if getting herself ready for battle.

[Other characters that are here as well:]

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Xavior Stone

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:53 am
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai nodded and waved Lana off, "O-Oh, all right then...good luck!" she said as she watched Lana left to meet up with her team. She let out a sigh, "...I miss going on missions with my team." she said before shaking her head and walking off.

Once Odayaka reached the gate, she walked up to Xero, "Xero! I-it's Tsuyoi! I think she's going to turn berserk soon!" she didn't explain, but she knew what was up. She wore a worried expression as she spoke to Xero, "B-But that's not all...I can sense a large group of what seems to be nobodies on her location!" she said, her ears twitch.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:11 am
User Image
Rosalie Cloud
Farie

All grew quiet and Rosalie was alone once more with Snow. She then sat at the table and browsed through the books that where laid before her, but she did not have all the time in the world to read them all one by one. She sighed and then did a small chant. Afterwards, her eye glowed and the books that was laid around her all began to float and open themselves. Rosalie's eyes flickered left to right as she read all the books at one time. Her mind was that she had to know more to help Xero, and just maybe she could find something about a way out of this place.

Mood:
Curious
Party:
Hector
Key Blades:
None

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:21 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero grew into those of worry when Oda joined him and Lana at the gate, speaking about Tsuyoi. This was bad since only Jace could get her out of that state last time and he is not here to help them now."The others will have to catch up to us, lets go." Xero turned and dashed of through the city. He hoped they both knew what was going on since he did not say anything to them before running towards the blood shed.

EXIT

Mood:
Ready for Battle
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Coexn - Action Speaking Thought

Nekron - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (( ))
OOC sad ( ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:43 am
( OOC: )
Lana Firanne(HEAD: On)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana looked at Odayaka and listened to what she had to say to Xero. She gulped, "S-So then...are we gonna have to subdue...Ms. Tsuyoi?" she knew how tough that would be, knowing how strong she could be. She snapped out of thought when Xero spoke, and nodded, following behind him towards the town.[Lana exits]

[Other characters that are here as well:]

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Xavior Stone

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:48 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Odayaka nodded in agreement and followed, focusing on the battle that was happening at the beach. Her ears perked up and twitched a few times, "I hope we can reach her in time...Shino, what would you do...?" she said to herself, looking towards the sky before returning her attention forward.[exits]

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:10 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light
| Female 16 | Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

Nami coughed a bit before gasping and shooting upright. She looked around her room, which had no one else there. She looked down at her lap and swore under her breath. "Dammit... I'm such a freaking waste of time... How long was I out?"
Erin was leaning against the outside of her door, still slightly in pain. "Nami. You awake in there?"
She slipped her legs off the side of the bed. "Yeah..."
Erin grinned. "Good... What about the...?"
She put a hand to her stomach. "I don't feel him there..."
Erin winced as ice began to form around his shoulder. "That's-That's great, Nami."
He had really screwed up by trying to fight Kurona. Now, he was in pretty beat up condition. "Your Purifying Waters? Do you still have them?"
Nami closed her eyes and allowed a glob of water to form in front of her. "Y-yeah..."
Erin sighed thankfully. "The ice is taking over... That chick shoved something down yours and my throat.... Not sure what it was."
Nami seemed a bit surprised. "I-I feel a bit stronger than before..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:11 am
[OOC: ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna still stood outside as she kept her gaze towards where Tsuyoi and the others were fighting, keeping her hands on the pommel of her blade while it stood up. She closed her eyes, "...the battle grows more unstable by the second..." she said to herself. She then opened her eyes again, and continued to watch from the manor's deck. For now, all she could do is watch the manor...just in case anything were to attack the manor while Tsuyoi and everyone else was away.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:21 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai was going to go check on Nami, as she held a tray of tea and some snacks. When she entered the room, she was surprised to find her awake, and Erin also, "Oh! The both of you are up, good!" she placed the tray on a nearby desk and looked at them, "You two were knocked out for awhile. I'm really happy you both are fine now." She had a smile on her face...but it was as if she was forcing it.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:04 am
User Image
| Kurona Light
| Female 16 | Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

Nami looked at Wakai, then at Erin. He winced again. "Fine... isn't exactly the word I'd use...."
"Oh my God. Erin, why didn't you tell me?" She scrambled out of bed to his side.
Erin feigned a grin. "Because, then you'd have done that. You don't need to worry about me anymore, Nami. You're strong enough now. Bite the bullet and shove it down. Don't worry... I'll-I'll be fine...." I think....

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games