Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:02 pm
Rogi, hearing an odd whistling noise, sprinted towards the nearest window, to look and see what was going on. To his great surprise, he was knocked back by a tremendous spiritual force, and fell to the floor. "Hmmm," he said as he got to his feet and dusted himself off.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:36 pm
Chris nodded and grabbed Claude's hand. "Follow me" she said in a quiet voice and began running quickly to the apartments. After taking the boy there she sighed. 'Stay here please. I have to go see what is going on." Chris cast a fleeting glance back at Claude before twirling her finger and latching onto a bit of light and swinging out the window. She landed running and in a minute she was by Esteban's side "What is it?" she asked her eyes wide as she took in the wall like spirit boundary.

ibazinga

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:03 pm
Meanwhile, on the outside the skeletons finally were fully equiped for battle. They began pouring out of their strongholds, charging at anything living outside of the ghost like barrier.

Siegfried jumped at the booming sound. Looking behind him, an odd purplish glow was coming from the door. He had no idea what it was, but he knew better then to try and get through it. Scratching his head thoughtfully, he decided the best course of action was to rejoin the group on the thrid floor and figure out just what happened. With that in mind, he headed for the stairs.

Edgar paused in his recording, bemusingly looking at the ghostly barrier. He didnt know the reason for this particular barrier appearing at this time, but he knew it couldnt be good. Getting up from his position, he walked back into the room to see Rogi run into the particular barrier. Hmm, propably an etheral sheild preventing all from going out. Propably in as well. The real question was, who put it there?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:54 am
"Hey guys!" she called up at the third floor window wondering if they could hear her. "Guys!" she called again.

ibazinga

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:08 pm
Fang could smell the living dead coming. "Stay here Angel." He said as he sprinted towards his former traveling companions. "Talon, Blaze. OOF!"

--------------------

"FANG!" yelled Talon as he tackled his half-brother.

--------------------

"Talon now is not the time, look." Said Fang as he pointed towards the advancing skeletons, fully outfitted for battle.

--------------------

"Of course. For old times sake Fang, Talon." Said Blaze

--------------------

"I am so ready for a fight." Said Fang

--------------------

"WEEEEeeeeeeeeeee!" Yelled Talon as he ran straight into the incoming onslaught of skeletons. tearing them apart from the sheer power emanating from his body. Only at close range though.

--------------------

"No Talon! WAIT! Ah never mind." said Fang as he took the Gatling Gun off his back and started firing.

--------------------

"Oh well." said Blaze as he also attacked. Fighting an odd urge to start chewing on the skeletons bones.

(I created a side rp and need more people. Please check it out if you are interested in The C.O.R.E.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:47 pm
Esteban shook his head at Christine's question. "I have no idea, but it cannot be good, if even I cannot get past it." He stared hard at the wall, searching for any sign of weakness it might hold, but as far as he could see, there was none. Feeling an odd tingle, the hairs on the back of his neck raising, Esteban grabbed Christine and dropped to the ground with her just as a large blade swept at were they once had been. "For now we'll have to ignore the mansion and concentrate on more immediate threats," he whispered in Christine's ear as he sent an invisible tremor towards the oncoming group of undead, pushing them back a little.

Rogi returned to the side of Emily and Alice to guard them from an unseen threat. "This is not good," he declared as he spotted Edgar. "We must find out what's going on."  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:00 pm
Fang was getting worn out. "We're getting overrun here Blaze!" He said as he saw Talon fly out of the army of skeletons.

"I know Fang!" Blaze said as he created a bunch of barbecued bones. He looked up to a small storm, no doubt created by Talon.

Talon was getting moody, he summoned his wind lances and they spun, blade first around him. He then charged into the army again.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:57 pm
[
~Tabatha Le' Selle~

The elf gently moved through the district, with no clear purpose in his eyes. His body moved sleakly as though it was a well ouled machine. Each stride he took accented his grace and gave added on to the idea that he might be a revered individual.

He came to a section he had marked "unfit for the weak", and stopped for a moment. His silver hair began to follow the breeze that had passed him as his fine burgundy jacket ruffled. He heard the lifeless and heard the living. His left eye had begun to change colors as he slowly assessed the situation. It seemed there were people of some sort fighting demons off from the mansion for some reason. The elf found it strange that humans would interfere in the district of the dead and began to walk towards the scene.

As some of the undead took notice to him he pulled out his weapon, a b*****d sword, known by many as a bringer of violence. a hand full of them began a violent charge towards him. The elf raised his sword to the sky and slapped into the cement, causing a movement of the road and gravel around. A great rift opened as the undead began to fall into it. Once about 50 or so had fallen in, he put his sword away, knelt down and grasped the begin of trhe rift. WIth great force he began to close the gravel on the fallen zombies crushing them until the road had been reverted back into its original form. Having done this he finally began to make his way to the living he saw by the mansion

Judas_Gharial

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

ibazinga

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:50 am
Chris nodded and rolled into a crouch. Some undead freaks began to surround her. WIth a hope in her head she grasped whatever dead energy they had and swung around kicking them hard in the chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:05 pm
Talon for once got furious, wind whirling, rain beginning to fall, and thunder crashed nearby. Talon, being the son of the storm-bringer the Thunderbird, he could create a typhoon or tornado, instead, he brought down lightning, frying anything it touched, his lances slashing the army apart.

Blaze was stunned, he had never seen Talon angry, but he started moving again when a skeleton slashed his back. Blaze controlled his anger but couldn't fight as well.

Fang brought out so many weapons from the steel in his pack, he could outfit the opposing army. Giving up on weapons he changed into a midnight black wolf, and started to rage hell.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

foxdemon2008

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:27 pm
Fox Sat Ontop Of A Near By Wall Watching The Battle Rage On. He Stood Up Slowly And Smirked, "Well...Guess I Might As Well As Help Out." He Pulled His Bi-Sword Off Of His Back And Jumped Of The Wall Landing In a Group Of Undead. With One Twirl Of His Sword They All Feel To The Ground In Half. "I Needed Some Excitment."

(hey hope you dont mind if i drop in ^^)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:21 am
(Well I don't know if I'm speaking for everyone else but it's always nice to have a new person to add to the fun.)

Christine watched as a guy, no one even knew, came out and sliced the undead in half. She sprinted over to him and smirked. "Hello there. I'm Christine, but everyone calls me Chris. Can I ask who the heck are you?"

ibazinga

foxdemon2008

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:46 pm
Fox Looked At The Man COnfused At His Cheery Disposition Due To The Situation But Just Shrugged It Off. "Hi There Chris, My Name Is Fox. Nice To Meet You." Fox Extended His Hand  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:56 pm
Esteban swung his arm around as his body spun, sending dozens of skeletons and zombies flying away. He took notice of the presence of a couple new auras and began approaching the one that seemed the most powerful. It was, what appeared to Esteban's eye, as an elf man. His long silver hair billowed in the breeze. "Might I ask what brings you to the Little Necropolis," he asked as he came to a stop in front of the elf.  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Judas_Gharial

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:11 pm

~Tabatha LeSelle~

The elf stopped for a moment. A human had stepped in front of him. The Elf, called Tabatha, began observing the specimen before him as his left eye began to slowly morph into a dark blood red color while his right grey eye gave a piercing look. "The matters of my business are something far beyond the grasp of a human."
His voice was as cold as his look. he took a moment then spoke again. "The undead move for no purpose but to cleanse intrusion of what does not belong in there eyes. For undead to live in the same vicinity as humans... this is truly a city of disorder." He turned to an undead behind him and grabbed it skull and began squeezing until a miasmic ooze began to slowlygush from its ears. He tightened his gripbreaking past decayed skull and into whatwas left of its brain.Then he reracted his hand and gave a quick jab to its chest causing its body to begin crumbling. He then began continuing his walk through Necropolis. The zobies paid nomind to him after this for they realized he was a dark elf.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games