Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:23 pm
"Relax, I'm not implaining anything. We just need to figure out whats going on" He said looking at the little girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:25 pm
"You implying something." Kiyoshi said taking a step closer to Rahenno aggressivly.

"...Could you two not fight." A sweet voice said as Rah and Kiyoshi turned to see the little girl sitting up in her bed, with a sad look in her eyes.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:30 pm
"I said I'm not implying...." He stopped upon hearing the girl. "She's right. Look we need to work together to solve this." He turned to the girl. "And we may need your help too."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:32 pm
Kiyoshi folded his arms, still upset at what Rahenno said, but he would get over it.

"What can I do? And who are you?" Shinzo said since she didn't know where she was.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:36 pm
"Maybe we could use you to get closer to Shin, but that may be a bad idea. And I'm Rahenno and you?" He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:46 pm
"My name is Shinzo." She said shyly as she looked up with a little smile. "Have you seen my brother?" Shinzo asked, maybe he would know.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:01 pm
Rahenno kneeled down on one knee. "Nice to meet you." He said as his smile started to disappear. "As for your brother, Kouga. He's gone." He said sadly as for a time Kouga was like a brother to Rahenno.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:17 pm
"Actully." Masumi said walking in the room "She might have lost one, but this blood test confirms she is related to Zann." She said looking up at glancing at Kiyoshi then back at the chart. "Also there is something else..." Masumi said pausing not knowing how to say it.  

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:47 pm
Rahenno what for an answer from Masumi. "Masumi? What is it?" He said eager to figure it out, wondering if it had anything to do with this situation.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:54 pm
"Though she was summoned from a Reanimation Coffin she is alive. Every part of her is living. Though I found records saying she died almost 10 years ago. But she hasn't aged a day." Masumi said looking at Rahenno.  

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:58 pm
Rahenno turned from and then to the girl. "Shinzo..." He was think of any possible way this could happen, but nothing came to mind. Rahenno stood up, "Maybe that could be another reason why Shin would want her back." He thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:00 pm
"What could he use a little girl for...Ew." Masumi said and couldn't help but laugh a little.  

Masumi H Dekata

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:01 pm
((Hmmm...maybe attempting to find a way to stay young for at the very least ten years at a time. Gosh, I wish I still had Lenon. rolleyes ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:02 pm
"Kiyoshi was thinking the same thing." But Rahenno couldn't get a good grip on what Shin was planning. "We'll just have to what and see."  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:06 pm
Tera was surprised at what Zann said she slowly walked outside and was going to head for the academy.
"Zeramaru next time I see you I will have to know why you are doing this" These words were mumbled as she left.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games