Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:31 pm
thaxul
we had very light snow here on Christmas day. It only stuck to the tops of cars, and walls, and such. it sucked!

At least you got some snow...

...I just got a Sand Boldur helmet! xd It's chewing on my head.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:44 pm
I'm really excited about the fishing exchange now!

Woo Hoo!  

closer

Thaxul

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:35 pm
the only hat I have any chance of getting are the guppies or pebbos.

how many rocque biters do you need for a hat?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:40 pm
closer
I'm really excited about the fishing exchange now!

Woo Hoo!

Me too! The only problem is, you have to have quite a few fishies to get anything sad . I'm not too good at fishing, so this could take a while. sweatdrop  

Serni

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:02 pm
thaxul
the only hat I have any chance of getting are the guppies or pebbos.

how many rocque biters do you need for a hat?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:05 pm
I need help! Can anyone tell me the Elvish (either Quenya or Sindarin) word for:

and-

by-

if-

let-

only-

or-

you-

your-  

Hironaur

zylaxidia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:29 pm
The ones I know or can look up:

and- a - sindarin

by- as a prefix: an- as a prep: na (na is sindarin. an is quenya)

if-

let-

may- lothron - sindarin (uh..this is a noun)

only-

or- egor - quenya

the- i - sindarin

this- sen - sindarin

you-

your-

That's all I could do, so good luck with the rest!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:34 pm
Thank you!! *glomps zylaxidia* heart  

Hironaur

zylaxidia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:39 pm
Hironaur
*is glomped* Ooof! No problem. If you don't mind me asking, what is this for in the first place?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:46 pm
zylaxidia
Hironaur
*is glomped* Ooof! No problem. If you don't mind me asking, what is this for in the first place?

I'm writing a curse to put on my bedroom door. 3nodding  

Hironaur

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:29 pm
Hironaur
zylaxidia
Hironaur

I'm writing a curse to put on my bedroom door. 3nodding

Nice! xd That's so great! whee

Oh, and for the record EA Games, Nazgul should NOT be easier to defeat than an orc captain. xp See, I have this urge to beat every game that I start. Which is why I'm still playing TTA. I'm at Minas Tirith.... and I've fought nazgul without taking a single point of damage! gonk *bursts into tears*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:38 pm
I am so glad I did not buy or even play TTA. I just bought and installed anew graphics card for my comp and FINALLY (as I bought them both on Monday) got to play the Battle for Middle Earth. Which I might add kicks major butt.  

Onoj

Kementari

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:44 pm
Onoj
I am so glad I did not buy or even play TTA. I just bought and installed anew graphics card for my comp and FINALLY (as I bought them both on Monday) got to play the Battle for Middle Earth. Which I might add kicks major butt.

If my computer wasn't a slow piece-o-crap I'd get Battle for Middle Earth. Maybe when I get a job, I'll save my moola and buy myself a good computer.
Then it will be mine, all mine MUWAHAHAHA!!! Well it's not like anybody else goes on the computer we have now, so this one is basically mine. Except it's crap so I don't claim it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:11 am
My computer is having problems with BME >_< So I might need a new Graphics card...

Alas, my graphics card does beat the requirements though. Seeing as a Radeon 7500 is required, and I have a Radeon 9000. Meh.

My brother thinks it's either that or the RAM...but I have 512 RAM..

I think my computer just likes annoying me ^_^  

Zurgi

Caeleste

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:22 am
My dad, who works for a company that works with schoolboards, can get programs and stuff for cheap. ie Windows XP for 80.00$.

So about two years ago, we had to get a computer because my dad's laptop died. What my dad did, was get one of the best computers assembled for that year - video card, sound card, etc.
Really only because he wanted to be able to play his first person shooters on an amazing computer.
But even now, I still have the best computer when comparing it to anyone I know. And the fact that I have Videotron High Speed Cable Internet just makes it better.

Lesse... 2gigs of music, 173Mo of pictures, 375Mo in my folders...as well as a bunch of stuff that's my dad's... and we have more than half our disk space left. Woot!  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games