Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Konoha's Fresh-Water Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:46 pm

Gohma smiled under his mask. It was painfully obvious she was only using Kane to get to him. He redirected his walking so he was right next to her. "Hey Miharu!" He called out cheerfully. "Found a new boyfriend? Thats good you two are such a cute couple." He slipped his mask off and grinned at her.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:46 pm

Miroku appeard beside Miharu* "Hello people."

Ducttape_Bandit

Corner-Stone-Cues

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:47 pm

Akira shook her head, exasperated, "You make no sense, Miharu." She turned and walked back down to the place where she was sitting at earlier. She's lucky that she's got two people who like her... Stupid, trying to get out of it...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:49 pm

"We're not dating cuz it's too early but I'm loving him!" Miharu smilled after grabbing Kane's arm

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:51 pm

"Really!" He grinned even more. "Thats nice. You two should come have dinner with Destiny and I sometime. A nice romantic dinner with two couples, one of which who aren't dating because its too early." He clapped Kane on the arm. "Good catch there buddy she's a fine girl you so lucky to have her."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:51 pm

"You people are confusing. Well anyways how you doing Gohma?"

Ducttape_Bandit

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:52 pm

" i feel him clapping my arm i tell him thank you we should go out tp dinner with you and dess how about tonight or tomarrow"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:53 pm

"Hm?" Akira turned to look at him, "I'm fine. People sure are weird, aren't they?" She shook her head at the man who clapped his hand on Kane's arm.

Corner-Stone-Cues

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:53 pm

"I love ya suga bomb!!" Miharu yelled at Kane while grinning and throwing a kiss "What do you want Gohma?" Miharu asked coldly at Gohma
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:54 pm

Gohma grinned all the more at the change in attitude. "Just wondering when I am going to ask Dess to marry me." He smiled at Miharu as he said it.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:55 pm

"Okay I heard something about a dinner! Would you like me to cook for you?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:56 pm

" i asked him are you a good cook"

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:57 pm

"If you like steak, chicken any type of vegie, basically if you like anything."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:57 pm

"I've cooked for myself for over two years now so I would suppose so I've not died yet." He replied to Kane.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games