Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:57 pm

crying
Jealous
You suck... stare
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:59 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Let it hereby be announced that:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...that is all

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:01 pm

crying Sorry...
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:02 pm

That cat frightens me

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:22 pm

It scares me too a little xd

I wanna play MineCraft but I don't have the game... crying I'm trying to see if I can get it for free from someone lol. I think if someone gave me their username and password I can download the game. But I don't know for sure...
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:41 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You can always download the game, you just can't play or get updates without a premium account.

My friend got me a pirated version, but it was missing out on a lot of things the real version has...
So I got the real version.

...that is all

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:45 pm

Yeah, but I wanted the premium account with all the features. I was reading up on it(from the website) and it said something like if I got the premium account I could download it as many times as I want from wherever I want.
I might just break down and get it using my credit card but I don't really want to buy a game that I won't get in the mail or something...
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:48 pm

'Tis true.

It's only 15$, and you get the full game when it finally comes out of alpha and beta, for free.

...that is all

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:51 pm

Well considering how the dollar is, it's around $15 Canadian(maybe a little more). The thing I'm afraid of is that maybe this guy gips us and suddenly removes MineCraft or whatever so we don't get the game and we lost our money. That's why I would like the game in CD form or something...
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:14 pm

16.14$ Canadian, about.

And ha! Do you realize how much money this guy is making? And that he's doing it all for fun? Notch wouldn't do that. If he's true, he enjoys it too much to cut it out. If he's lying, he'd be to greedy to cut it out.

Either way, I suppose it's up to you...

...that is all

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:19 pm

That's just it. He's making millions and since all we know about him is that his username is Notch, he can gip us all and get away with it scott free.
I don't have a PayPal and I'm honestly too scared to put my credit card info online, to someone who I only know by his username...
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:29 pm

He's Swedish.
You can trust the Swedish.

And I've trusted less trustworthy people and gotten incredible results(Like the time I ordered a wig from a guy I met on gaia who, when the wig took longer than expected, actually sent it express shipping with no extra charge so it would get here in time)

...that is all

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:35 pm

The last time I bought something online, it was with my Dad's PayPal account(with his permission). It has been over six years and so far I still haven't got what we paid for. Completely legit American guy with no negative feedback who sold video games. And I never got it. Dad never even got a refund for it.

It's kind of hard for me to look at info about paying for games online when I have Dad ten feet away from me watching hockey WAY too loudly and he would do ANYTHING to jump down my throat the instant I attempt to use my credit card for something intangible like this game. I'm looking at what I need to fill out to buy the game with a credit card, but I'm not really sure what they want...
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:52 pm

Are there not instructions?

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:53 pm

Not really. There's places I have to fill out, but I'm not sure what they mean when they ask for some kind of expiry date...
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games