Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:01 pm

that cat is kinda creepy XD

I got a new book!!!!!

I probably wont post so much until I find out what happens to charlie so...

"While she's talking, she pushes me out of the elevator, across a wide area, and through the hospital doors.

"Wa-O-OW!

OUTSIDE! OUTSIDE! Its pushes hard against my skin.

Ihmm-ma-Ihmmmmm!

Sunshie, and everything is--- is--- A hill bright with grass and trees and people--- people, and cars, and--- and --- I cant breathe.

My eyes hurt.

My skin hurts.

I cant breathe!

I stumble out of a moving wheelchair and race back into the building.

Safe!

I dont know what to do now,but I'm at least inside. Safe! Whew! I flatten my back against the white wall and close my eyes to the basses spider tone, sucking in the air, beautiful air. My knees buckle, and I slide to the floor.

Father! He was out there! I felt him! He's so angry, He'll hit me, and hit me. He'll take me home and take me back to the basement. oh, oh, oh!"

-- boy from the basement
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:02 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Let it hereby be announced that:
Huh. That seems odd. I also could have sworn there was some form of paypal scam protection. But I'm not familiar with the service, so I can not argue.

And I suppose I can understand. I had reservations about getting that wig, as it had to be my Dad that purchased it.

...that is all

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:06 pm

Yeah. And my parents are tools so it's not like they will be cool with it if they watched me buying things online. So I will have to wait until I get back to my apartment on Friday.
I'm just trying to figure out what the hell it means by 'expiry date'. Credit cards expire? o_O
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:24 pm

XD i dont buy online
Im super paranoid someone will steal my info

and then my organs.

HOW DO YOU RULE THE WORLD WITHOUT ORGANS!!!

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:28 pm

Personally I'm more worried that the Russians will steal my precious bodily fluids.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:35 pm

You never know, these people might come and when I'm sleeping they might, you know, steal my organs

XD Cole said he is working with the organ stealers
and the russians

he said to be afraid, very afraid!

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:14 pm

UkyoKuonji2004
Yeah. And my parents are tools so it's not like they will be cool with it if they watched me buying things online. So I will have to wait until I get back to my apartment on Friday.
I'm just trying to figure out what the hell it means by 'expiry date'. Credit cards expire? o_O

Yes, mine expires in like... 2012, I think... I don't remember which month it expires in You should see near the middle of the card a number, the a slash, then another number, that's the expiration date.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:51 am

Oh I see. It says "Good thru last day of" and then the numbers. rolleyes

And I assume the "Billing Address" is my own address, but can I put in the address I live in now or do I have no other choice but to put in my parent's address?

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:55 am

Holy crap. Someone doesn't want me to get this game!
As I was putting my info in(in the five or so minutes it SHOULD take to do), all this happened:
Phone rang
Pixie wanted food
Phone rang
Computer randomly restarts(which it does for some reason)
Once I got the comp back up to speed again, phone rang AGAIN!
And then popups came up everywhere since the virus scanner is updating and everything. So I would have to put info in twice because the damn popups got in my way.

FINALLY I get the info put in. I hope it's going to be alright. I put in my own email and my cell phone number since I didn't want them phoning Mom and Dad(which I don't think would happen but with my luck you really don't know).
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:47 am

... Wow...

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:53 am

Yeah. I finally got it paid for but it took me a half an hour when it should have only taken me a few minutes. I tried to play the Alpha game on the minecraft browser, and it will let me do so now, but my parent's computer is that shitty I will have to wait until I get back to my apartment tomorrow...
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:36 pm

... That sounds like a pain in the a** for a simple game...

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:00 pm

I know. Everything backfired on me as I was doing stuff. I can't wait until tomorrow so I can try the game out for myself. It took me the whole game day just to make my building since for some reason it kept putting out two or more blocks every time I just click once. It'll be easier to use once I get back to my apartment and on my nice fast computer.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:09 pm

... *is confused... again*

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:12 pm

I was trying to play the game on my parents computer. Epic fail >_<
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games