Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11508 11509 11510 11511 11512 11513 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:44 pm

J of The Wind
Im so broke emo

Don't worry, yu aren't the only one. It took me a year to get my Cloud, and that was all of 20k...
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:49 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
J of The Wind
Im so broke emo

Don't worry, yu aren't the only one. It took me a year to get my Cloud, and that was all of 20k...

Well On another note, I have pretty nice items now. I mean I can change my appearance quite a number of times, so maybe I shouldnt complain...

Bah. So how r u Hash?

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:03 pm

J of The Wind
Hashire Kazemeijin
J of The Wind
Im so broke emo

Well On another note, I have pretty nice items now. I mean I can change my appearance quite a number of times, so maybe I shouldnt complain...

Bah. So how r u Hash?

I be aight. Playing ToS 2 over again, this time with Mizu. (Alice is awesome). My Pets are godly together.

As far as my items go, I can't see myself changing my appearance greatly unless I do my Olimar cosplay again. I just can't get any other ideas that fit the "Elegant Windmaster" theme. That and my main story chara is based off this avi. Most of my gear is cheap shop clothes and free event items. Had gotten the expensive stuff like the Cloud and Bow by selling Sealed Envelopes from leftover points from my birthday a year and a half ago. Same points bought the Head Case.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:15 pm

Maxim_from_Lufia

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:19 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
J of The Wind
Hashire Kazemeijin
J of The Wind
Im so broke emo

Bah. So how r u Hash?

I be aight. Playing ToS 2 over again, this time with Mizu. (Alice is awesome). My Pets are godly together.

As far as my items go, I can't see myself changing my appearance greatly unless I do my Olimar cosplay again. I just can't get any other ideas that fit the "Elegant Windmaster" theme. That and my main story chara is based off this avi. Most of my gear is cheap shop clothes and free event items. Had gotten the expensive stuff like the Cloud and Bow by selling Sealed Envelopes from leftover points from my birthday a year and a half ago. Same points bought the Head Case.

Ah. I tried to start a comic from my peasent fox boy avi with a grunny, alruna spirit, and a first gen Gimpi bottle. I said I would finish it when Gimpi finishes evolving. I hope to finish it soon.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:21 pm

J of The Wind
Hashire Kazemeijin
J of The Wind
Hashire Kazemeijin
J of The Wind
Im so broke emo

Bah. So how r u Hash?

Ah. I tried to start a comic from my peasent fox boy avi with a grunny, alruna spirit, and a first gen Gimpi bottle. I said I would finish it when Gimpi finishes evolving. I hope to finish it soon.

Only problem with my story is I only have the charas made. Got nothing made and no ideas for an actual storyline. I stashed all my chara bios in my journal if yu care to look.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:23 pm

soup gaiz?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:25 pm

Kuzodav
soup gaiz?

Chicken noodle plz!

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:26 pm

Pork flavored Top Ramen.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:33 pm

Meta_Fish
Captain

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:34 pm

Meta_Fish

That's a soup flavor now?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:50 pm

J of The Wind
Kuzodav
soup gaiz?

Chicken noodle plz!

Soz, I only have Tamato.

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:54 pm

Kuzodav
J of The Wind
Kuzodav
soup gaiz?

Chicken noodle plz!

Soz, I only have Tamato.

AH ********. I DONT WANT TAMATO! stare
Go to the store and get me some chiken ******** noodle.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:01 am

J of The Wind
Kuzodav
J of The Wind
Kuzodav
soup gaiz?

Chicken noodle plz!

Soz, I only have Tamato.

AH ********. I DONT WANT TAMATO! stare
Go to the store and get me some chiken ******** noodle.

Seconded. Tomato soup is nasty.

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:17 am

I cannot draw living things. Everything alive I draw doesn't turn out right. Zombies, FINE! Robots, FINE! Animals, humans, plants, bacteria, unholy combination of those listed items. UGLY! I am a failure as a digital artist.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11508 11509 11510 11511 11512 11513 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games