Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11526 11527 11528 11529 11530 11531 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Allegro

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:10 am

Whinging at us doesn't fix the fact that you ******** up, dude.

Yeah, it sucks. But that's why they're learning experiences. I flunked out of college because of a Gaia/ Guild Wars addiction. I joined AmeriCorps, I learned s**t, I'm doing better in school.

From our conversation, you've learned s**t. That's good. It's going to help in the future. Granted, s**t sucks now, but I'd rather have to deal with that now than when some of the other guys your age will have to: when they get into an accident that results in a fatality, or they die of alcohol poisoning or some s**t like that.

You TOLD me you see how dumb this s**t is. Best to have gotten out now while the getting's good. You're never going to THANK yourself for getting this DUI, but a few years from now you'll be able to look back and say "Yeah, I can see where that helped me not do stupid s**t."

And then you and I will do a line of blow off of Wayne's stomach.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 am

Teh AK
Lord of Armageddon
Teh AK
but srsly guys i can't tell you how much i love lemon juice

I prefer Grape Juice.

WE MUST FIGHT

The game.

Sir Codin

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 am

West Coast New Years of Happiness, people.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:12 am

Teh AK
Lord of Armageddon
Teh AK
but srsly guys i can't tell you how much i love lemon juice

I prefer Grape Juice.

WE MUST FIGHT

MORTAL KOMBAT! scream

teh_n00b_huntr

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Owwin
Teh AK
Alcoholism is a disease.
Epistaxis sounds cooler.

Isn't that a playstation controller

@Allegro: what's whinging
@LoA: Please don't tell me you take part in that s**t. Not you.

Teh AK
Alcoholism is a disease.
“Alcoholism is a disease, but it's the only one you can get yelled at for having. Goddamn it Otto, you are an alcoholic. Goddamn it Otto, you have Lupis... one of those two doesn't sound right.”

-Mitch Hedberg.

Allegro

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:13 am

Allegro

Yeah, it sucks. But that's why they're learning experiences. I flunked out of college because of a Gaia/ Guild Wars addiction. I joined AmeriCorps, I learned s**t, I'm doing better in school.

From our conversation, you've learned s**t. That's good. It's going to help in the future. Granted, s**t sucks now, but I'd rather have to deal with that now than when some of the other guys your age will have to: when they get into an accident that results in a fatality, or they die of alcohol poisoning or some s**t like that.

You TOLD me you see how dumb this s**t is. Best to have gotten out now while the getting's good. You're never going to THANK yourself for getting this DUI, but a few years from now you'll be able to look back and say "Yeah, I can see where that helped me not do stupid s**t."

No, I'm thankful for the DUI, in the terms that i learned my lesson. I can see clearly now how stupidly i've lived the past 8 months or so of my life. it's just like, ******** get it.
isn't the legal punishment enough?

Also: I lol'd.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:13 am

Teh AK
Owwin
Teh AK
Alcoholism is a disease.
Epistaxis sounds cooler.

Isn't that a playstation controller

@Allegro: what's whinging
@LoA: Please don't tell me you take part in that s**t. Not you.

Okay, I won't tell you.

Sir Codin

Allegro

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:16 am

Kuzodav
Allegro

No, I'm thankful for the DUI, in the terms that i learned my lesson. I can see clearly now how stupidly i've lived the past 8 months or so of my life. it's just like, ******** get it.

My parents have the same opinion that your parents do, probably, and my record probably tracks with your at this point: sometimes we don't learn our lessons.
My dad always says I have to step in every pile of dogshit there is to cross the street.

They're probably just trying to make sure you learn your lesson, and no, no amount of telling them that you have will convince them.

Show by doing, unfortunately.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:17 am

Allegro
Teh AK
Alcoholism is a disease.
“Alcoholism is a disease, but it's the only one you can get yelled at for having. Goddamn it Otto, you are an alcoholic. Goddamn it Otto, you have Lupis... one of those two doesn't sound right.”

-Mitch Hedberg.

All he wanted to be was dashed! :'D

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:22 am

Allegro
Kuzodav
Allegro

My parents have the same opinion that your parents do, probably, and my record probably tracks with your at this point: sometimes we don't learn our lessons.
My dad always says I have to step in every pile of dogshit there is to cross the street.

They're probably just trying to make sure you learn your lesson, and no, no amount of telling them that you have will convince them.

Show by doing, unfortunately.

I can't show if I can't GET OUT TO show!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:26 am

take it like a man

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:30 am

Kuzodav
I have been trying to think of something to say. I want to make you feel better and not sound like a d**k. I want to be the good guy. I like being the good guy, but you are fishing for pity that we don't have.

That is unfair dude. Your parents are nazis. Man when I ******** up major life throws me ******** sunshine.

That doesn't happen to us either. I don't want to be the bad guy, I want to be friends but it has to be said.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:34 am

Owwin
Kuzodav
I have been trying to think of something to say. I want to make you feel better and not sound like a d**k. I want to be the good guy. I like being the good guy, but you are fishing for pity that we don't have.

That is unfair dude. Your parents are nazis. Man when I ******** up major life throws me ******** sunshine.

That doesn't happen to us either. I don't want to be the bad guy, I want to be friends but it has to be said.

I'm not looking for pity, i'm just venting.
We can change the subject if you guys want.

Kuzodav

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:34 am

When I ******** up, my dad takes me round back and cuts my toes off
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11526 11527 11528 11529 11530 11531 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games