Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:43 am
User Image
User Image

Well, I already started forgiving you long before this great, emotional scene. *hugs* Don't worry, Crowley. The Winchester boys and Castiel will help you get through this, despite your rough history with them in the past. They'll soon realize how much you've done for them and really how much you are part of the "Team Free Will" gang.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:54 am
1.Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?
I miss having someone to spend intimate quality time with, someone to cuddle and kiss with. But in all honesty, I'm really neutral on the whole thing right now. If I find someone who wants to be with me and is willing to take the time and patience to get to know me, then good. If not, then I'll continue enjoying the single life and daydreaming about fictional characters to pass the time.

2.When did your last hug take place?
Yesterday.

3.Are you a jealous person?
No.

4.Are you tired right now?
A little bit.

5.Do you chew on your straws?
No.

6.Have you ever been called a tease?
No.

7.Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
No.

8.Do you cry easily?
Sometimes, yes.

9.What should you be doing right now?
Going to bed.

10.Are you a heavy sleeper?
Yes.

11.Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months?
If its a good match, then yes.

12.Are you mad at someone right now?
No.

13.Do you believe in love?
Sure.

14.What makes you laugh no matter what?
Cats.

15.Who was the last person you talked to?
My parents.

16.Do you get butterflies around the person you like?
The only people I have crushes on right now are celebrities and fictional characters... but yeah, I guess so.

17.Will you get married?
Hopefully, someday.

18.When was the last time you smiled?
Today.

19.Does anyone like you?
Romantically? I have no idea.

20.Do you secretly like someone?
It's not really a secret on what celebrities and fictional characters I like.

21.Who was the first person you talked to today?
Mom.

22.Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
My friend Melissa.

23.What are you NOT looking forward to?
Um... not sure.

24.What ARE you looking forward to?
Kumoricon. And potentially meeting Mark Sheppard and Jim Beaver next year at Emerald City Comicon, if I'm able to go.

25.Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you, and meant it?
Yes.

26.Suppose you see your ex kissing another person what would you do?
For my past ones, it wouldn't bother me. If it was my latest one, it would leave a sting in my heart.

27.Do you plan on moving out within the next year?
I doubt that's going to happen.

28.Are you a forgiving person?
Yes.

29.How many TRUE friends do you have?
Five.

30.Do you fall for people easily?
No.

31.Have you ever fallen for your ex’s best friend?
No.

32.What’s the last thing you put in your mouth?
Rum and coke.

33.Who was the last person you drove with?
Melissa.

34.How late did you stay up last night and why?
Sometime after midnight. Because I felt like it!

35.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
If I financially could do it, I would move out and become a roommate with my friend Melissa.

36.Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Melissa.

37.Can you live a day without TV?
Yes.

38.When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
Um... not sure.

39.Three names you go by..
Christine, Kissa, Hime

40.Are you currently in a relationship?
No.

41.What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
The Holiday

42.Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
Sure.

43.What’s your current problem?
I don't have a paying job.

44.Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes. Twice.

45.Your thoughts of long distance relationships?
It can work, if you're willing to commit.

46.How many kids do you want to have?
1 or 2.

47.Have you ever found it hard to tell someone you like them?
Yes.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:56 am
User Image
User Image

User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Yep. He's got what they call "sex appeal". *laughs*

What? I had to use Crowley's own words to describe him... because it's true.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:58 am
User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:59 am
User Image
Alrighty... I'm gonna head to bed now.

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:11 pm
User Image
Good evening everyone.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:19 pm
User Image
One of the distant friends of one of my online best friends - who I shall call "Taka" (one of his nicknames) - had left a question on Taka's FB page asking on whether Sailor Pluto should still be part of the senshi team since her planet was demoted. Both Josh and I responded that "Yes," she should still be included because (from Taka's view) sailor senshi aren't strictly planet guardians and (from my view) Pluto is still considered a planet by some despite astronomers' say and the planet is influential in astrology - a major key part in the Sailor Moon storyline.

For whatever reason, this distant friend got all defensive about the whole thing and causing a bunch of ruckus over it. Taka, his boyfriend, and I have just been baffled by this guy's responses wondering where the anger is coming from. There was nothing we said that would've provoked anything.

This is a summary of some of the best parts of the long "discussion":
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:40 pm
User Image
This is a summary of some of the best parts of the long "discussion":

[Note: Nicknames will be used in place of real names.]

Maury: Question: Should the new Sailor Moon Series not include Sailor Pluto since it's not considered a planet anymore?
Taka: Sailor senshi [...] are guardians of many masses in the universe, which isn't even limited to planets but is also known to include at least moons and asteroids. Obviously Sailor Moon is the greatest example of this being that she is the most powerful senshi of all time and she's just the guardian of Earth's moon. A more prescient question would be whether or not sailor Pluto would still be a part of the outer senshi or if this would open the door for other lesser known senshi like Phobos and Deimos to have a bigger role in the new story.
Maury: You have dishonored me with your superior knowledge.
Me: Sailor Pluto should still be included in the series despite NASA demoting her planet's status. There's still people out there (like myself and the state of Illinois) who still consider Pluto a planet - a real one, not a "dwarf". Not to mention Pluto is still a major part in astrology which covers a lot of details in the Sailor Moon series. Plus as [Taka] mentions, sailor senshi are not strictly planet guardians; there's also moon and asteroid senshi as well.
Maury: Again a simple no would have sufficed. No need to beat the holy hell out of me with your superior knowledge.
Luna: Why do you ask questions to which you already know the answers?
Maury: I ask questions because because I don't know the answers. Since I'm really not as knowledgeable about the series as [Taka] or that [Moonie] lass.
Luna: So you ask a question, being fully aware of [Taka]'s and [Moonie]'s superior knowledge, but then you turn around and bemoan their knowledge!? XD
Maury: [Moonie]'s answer was really unnecessary. Her answer was the same as [Taka's], only with a bit of elitism I get from fans that know more about the series than I do. [Taka]'s answer is that of a fan who doesn't talk down to someone who's interested in enjoying the series.
Luna: Bahahahahahahah! XD You are reading so much into [Moonie]'s answer I don't even know where it's coming from. XD I think it's silly that you ask a question (without specifying that you require a simple "yes/no" response) and get two very logical and thorough answers. Instead of saying you understand, agree/disagree, and/or thank the people for sharing their knowledge you get upset.
Me: Wow... you're really getting all worked up over all this. Like [Luna], I'm quite astonished and surprised that you read hostility from my response when there was none intended. I was simply adding to the conversation - as an equal, not as an attack.
Maury: I just felt that you reiterated the same exact thing that [Taka] said in his response with nothing different to say at all when an 'I Agree with [Taka]' would have been just as good.
Me: [Taka] responded in terms of the Sailor Moon universe. I replied in regards to scientific, astrological, and societal views. Those are two different viewpoints that lead to the same answer. The only similarity between our responses was my last sentence where I said I agreed with [Taka]'s statement that sailor senshi are not strictly planet guardians.
Luna: You took the words out of my mouth [Moonie]!

And it goes on a bit longer after that but it's not as important to the discussion as the above portions are.

What do you think? Do you agree with Taka, Luna, and I about Maury's over-reaction to our simple responses to a question? Or do you take offense by our detailed, "superior knowledge"-oriented responses like Maury did?
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:51 pm
User Image
Anyway, that was the amusing little tidbit of Internet drama that I experienced today.

On another note, I am 99% done with my Sailor Venus costume. I just have the heart brooch and tiara left to do - which I'll be taking care of tomorrow. I'm so happy with how my costume has turned out. Definitely has been a learning experience for both my Mom and I.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:53 pm
User Image
I believe I have officially determined which episode of Supernatural I would show to my parents, if I ever get the chance. It has all of the characters I wanted them to meet. I'll probably re-watch the episode later tonight to make sure it's a good one to show them and they won't be too lost about what's going on.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:54 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Hello my celebrity husband! Hope things are going well for you, my love.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:55 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:56 pm
User Image
I had a delicious white wine with dinner tonight. Although it was just an ordinary, cheap white wine, it had a similar taste to Moscato - my favorite wine. Definitely nice to know that there's a cheaper wine that's similar to my favorite that I can get in the future, if I'm ever in the mood for wine.

I also created a nice alcohol concoction tonight while we were watching TV. I mixed a little bit of Peppermint Schnapps with Sprite. Very delicious and refreshing.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:57 pm
User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:59 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games