Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:39 pm
And I... live in territories not yet discovered? =D  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:43 pm
No, just the other side of the country from the city/state of New Ivaline. 8D
I'd tell you what that is, but I don't have a name for it, yet. XD

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:48 pm
Of course it has a name. It's "Big Water Meets The Land Of The People". In... the local dialect. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:52 pm
There's so many things I'm not sure about with what you just said...but that's not exactly unusual.
If Cristobel Columbo did not name the New World after Amerigo Vespucci, though, what name might it have received? ...That is the question. v.v

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:56 pm
Well... who was the first one to reach the area, who did they serve, and was there any important figure at their court that naming a continent after would've gone over well with? =D Say, if some king wanted to make his wife happy (or whatever).

Unless the whole old world was burning or something, in which case people usually name it after themselves...  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 1:03 pm
Those are the questions I am yet to answer. But I will...
All questions are answered in time...>.>

...Except the ones with no answers. Then I just make them up...

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 1:03 pm
That's pretty much what I do, too, so... XD  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 1:04 pm
It's what the pros do.
The cool ones, anyway.

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 1:07 pm
And, if you're REALLY good, it ends up being more awesome than you expected.

*Has had the Dr. Horrible songs playing in his head*

I really should do a Shadow Soji version of those...  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:15 pm
Now, how to respond to Faust...? ^^  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:16 pm
ZOMBIES, EVERYWHERE!
*ish the zombie fan*  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:40 pm
Hm...well how about we start by compiling facts about who discovered each area of America first. Here, I'll make a list...

Quote:
First, you have the fall of Constantinople in 1453. That started the Age of Exploration, because the Ottomans split Europe and Asia in half, refusing to allow anyone from one side to enter the other.

Then there was Columbus in the 1490s, who discovered America.

In the Treaty of Tordesillas, 1494, the Pope declared all of America Spain's, but they and Portugal agreed to split it down the middle. So those two thought they'd own everything. Haha! Historally BAD ideas. xD

After that, you have Amerigo, who wrote about the new continent, and started the idea of a New World. His writing really inspired the Age of Exploration, and that's why we name it after hi. Circa 1500s.

In 1513 Vasco Balboa crossed Panoma and discovered the Pacific Ocean, which he named the South Sea.

In 1524, defying the claim Spain and Portugal had on America, the French king sent Giovanni Verrazzano, the first guy to explore the North American continent (from the Georgia area all the way up to Newfoundland).

Jacques Cartier, a sailor of Verrazzano's, went inland, and mapped/discovered most of the Eastern side of the continent. He also claimed and named Canada. (Canada is apparently Iroquois, and he named it in honor of them, in their language).

Andres Urdaneta was the first guy to find California, in the 1560s, and established the first route across the Pacific ever. (For Spain, of course.)

Francisco Ulloa explored the west coast, and was the first to call California California.

Then Francis Drake fiiiinally sailed over, and started laying serious claims for England in the 1570s. Originally, all their territory was called New Albion (Aka New England).

Now you just have to ask yourself, "how would our changing history affect THESE guys? Would some of this not happen? Would some of this happen MORE?".

Great Ryoman!
Crew

Great Ryoman!
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:47 pm
Although I believe our big incident that changes everything is set about 200 years before the story, and the story is in the 1900s, so that'd be the 1700s...

That doesn't really affect any of those times.

The only war I can think of off the top of my head during that 1700s time is the French and Indian War (Well the war between France and England that encompassed it), and add the end of the century the Revolutionary War. >.>  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:42 pm
So, Red, You gonna post with Ruru?  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games