Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:45 pm

Yeah, that's rough.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:47 pm

Tanakietsu
Yeah, It'll be tough, but after three years, I want my halo! mad biggrin

Good luck. I take off my hat to you for your noble effort. if anyone can succeed, I would think it to be you.

I myself am eyeing the Horns of the Demon, presently. They cost plenty, but I can get them eventually.

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:47 pm

Well, I learned my lesson. It's all good. Now I've got a beautiful girlfriend, I don't have to work, a beautiful daughter, and plural obsessions to boot. I'd have to say I'm doing pretty good. cool
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:48 pm

Yoder
Tanakietsu

Good luck. I take off my hat to you for your noble effort. if anyone can succeed, I would think it to be you.

I myself am eyeing the Horns of the Demon, presently. They cost plenty, but I can get them eventually.

Once I get that halo, I'll help you out. A friend in need, gives me the ability to do a good deed.

Tanakietsu

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:49 pm

All in all, not bad.

As for the art thing, you must have had crazy Gaia Gold to afford a lot of Art. Well, Gaia couldn't support all of that information, and still have the pages load relatively quickly.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:50 pm

Tanakietsu
Yoder
Tanakietsu

Once I get that halo, I'll help you out. A friend in need, gives me the ability to do a good deed.

Really! Thanks! You don't have to, but still, Thanks!

A true proverb if ever their was one.

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:51 pm

Yoder
All in all, not bad.

As for the art thing, you must have had crazy Gaia Gold to afford a lot of Art. Well, Gaia couldn't support all of that information, and still have the pages load relatively quickly.

I spent...200k on avatar art...yeah. cool Obsessive a touch. Hahaha. I had well in the millions before I left Gaia. The worst part is: I gave it all away before I left. Every single last item to the last piece of gold. Just; gave it all away. Only to come back and check on stuff to find out someone hacked an empty account: mine.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:52 pm

Yoder
Tanakietsu
Yoder
Tanakietsu

Well; as the villagers I call a conscience in my brain say: The only good deed is a noble one. So, I'm more of a proverbial one than an active one, because I just sit on my a** all day online, or spending time with Rose (daughter).

Tanakietsu

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:59 pm

Tanakietsu
Yoder
All in all, not bad.

I spent...200k on avatar art...yeah. cool Obsessive a touch. Hahaha. I had well in the millions before I left Gaia. The worst part is: I gave it all away before I left. Every single last item to the last piece of gold. Just; gave it all away. Only to come back and check on stuff to find out someone hacked an empty account: mine.

Whew! I'm sure those who received it were happy. Hacking sucks. How do you accumulate that much anyway??? It seems to take about a week to save up 1500 Gold.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:00 pm

Yoder
Tanakietsu
Yoder
All in all, not bad.

Whew! I'm sure those who received it were happy. Hacking sucks. How do you accumulate that much anyway??? It seems to take about a week to save up 1500 Gold.

Let's see, not counting random events, which seem to occur twice a day for me at the least; I'd say the fact I can practically post once a minute and poll at the same time, and I get donations from adoring fans in the chatterbox.

Tanakietsu

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:02 pm

Tanakietsu
Yoder
Tanakietsu
Yoder
Tanakietsu

Well; as the villagers I call a conscience in my brain say: The only good deed is a noble one. So, I'm more of a proverbial one than an active one, because I just sit on my a** all day online, or spending time with Rose (daughter).

Who here doesn't???

I'd love to have a family some day, but alas, I am asexual (no drive whatsoever, also referred to as non-sexual). It's not of choice, but its not like I can do much about it. Adoption is a possible way, but orphanages usually give kids to couples, don't they?

Regardless, all of this would be WAY in the future for me, considering that I'm only 15.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:03 pm

Tanakietsu
Yoder
Tanakietsu
Yoder
All in all, not bad.

Let's see, not counting random events, which seem to occur twice a day for me at the least; I'd say the fact I can practically post once a minute and poll at the same time, and I get donations from adoring fans in the chatterbox.

You have a legion of lackies there too! That begins to make sense. Lucky with the pink links and treasure boxes!

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:05 pm

Yes, to young you are to have a family. And as long as you don't have some random s**t or any stuff as a criminal record you're fine for adoption. I went through the papers, adoption's a lot of paperwork. That's how I got my li'l Rose to be so old so fast. cool But she shouldn't grow too fast.

A-sexual, huh? There's nothing wrong with that at all. the whole human nature craving sex thing, I don't get. Personally, me and my girlfriend aren't held together by grounds standing on sex. It's not like; sex is a must every second we're together. Sex to me; isn't that important. But hey, you're fifteen you've got life ahead of you. No need to make plans now.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:08 pm

Yoder
Tanakietsu
Yoder

You have a legion of lackies there too! That begins to make sense. Lucky with the pink links and treasure boxes!

You have no idea who I am outside this guild, and it will puzzle you how I became a Chatterbox mon-popular for a while. After a bit, you'll begin to know how a person begins a regime of lunacy and perfection in the chatterbox. In fact, I just gave notion to a bunch of my old pals in the chatterbox. They welcomed me with open arms, as far as I can tell. cool It's not just here that I'm powerful. Joining in the year 2003 was definitely a good start for my legacy.

Tanakietsu

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:16 pm

Tanakietsu
Yes, to young you are to have a family. And as long as you don't have some random s**t or any stuff as a criminal record you're fine for adoption. I went through the papers, adoption's a lot of paperwork. That's how I got my li'l Rose to be so old so fast. cool But she shouldn't grow too fast.

A-sexual, huh? There's nothing wrong with that at all. the whole human nature craving sex thing, I don't get. Personally, me and my girlfriend aren't held together by grounds standing on sex. It's not like; sex is a must every second we're together. Sex to me; isn't that important. But hey, you're fifteen you've got life ahead of you. No need to make plans now.

Yeah, I don't know why some people are having families at like 16! They may think they are mature enough to support the little on, but are just ego-driven ((sorry for that mini-rant)).

Really... That could work, then. The proud father. Admirable, and still on Cloud 9, I bet.

Same here. Yeah, I could be in a relationship with someone, but people like your girlfriend are rare finds in today's society. Most wnat sex an practically nothing else. Sex is a weak hing, because even an asexual can love, because love has nothing to do with drive ((I gotta stop it with these mini-rants)).

true, true. Nothing is definite, and I could very well change my mind. Who knows? Only the test of time will tell.
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games