Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:02 pm

I've never come across that name, no.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:04 pm

I keep giving into my popcorn addiction on workout days... Merlinic will probably suffer in class later. Merph. Oh well, I guess--I've never mastered the whole 'force self to throw up' thing...

/Eating in theaters annoys me too; most of my pet peeves are related to sound... The sound of someone chewing gum is probably the worst one.

And I do recognize the name Talamai. From the Writer's Forum, maybe...?

Merlinic Matrices

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:06 pm

Merlinic Matrices
I keep giving into my popcorn addiction on workout days... Merlinic will probably suffer in class later. Merph. Oh well, I guess--I've never mastered the whole 'force self to throw up' thing...

/Eating in theaters annoys me too; most of my pet peeves are related to sound... The sound of someone chewing gum is probably the worst one.

Bulimia is bad! Do not become bulemic or I'll track you down and send you to therapy twice a day. One session will have me as the therapist.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:13 pm

Yeah. There are times when I know I'm going to throw up later and just want to get it over with now, though.

*Pats stomach*. I just fed her some antacids, so we'll see if they do any good.

Merlinic Matrices

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:14 pm

Tanakietsu
Merlinic Matrices

Bulimia is bad! Do not become bulemic or I'll track you down and send you to therapy twice a day. One session will have me as the therapist.

His therapy would probably involve smacking you around and screaming it in your face along with some suttle insults, all the while being fixed to a chair and being forced to watch Barney with your eyes taped open.

But that's just my guess. nevertheless, I wouldn't become bolemic, because it is REALLY bad for your health, it especially weakens your heart, leading to getting a heart attack in even the lightest of excercise or trauma.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:16 pm

Merlinic Matrices
Yeah. There are times when I know I'm going to throw up later and just want to get it over with now, though.

:raises highly caffeinated drink: Here-here to your health.

Yoder: DUDE! You just gave me some wicked ideas, thanks man.

Tanakietsu

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:26 pm

Tanakietsu
Merlinic Matrices

:raises highly caffeinated drink: Here-here to your health.

Yoder: DUDE! You just gave me some wicked ideas, thanks man.

That makes sense, Merlinic.

Do either of you remeber the drink "Surge?" It tasted horrible, but had crazy caffeine. hence why it fell out of popularity.

"New Torture Methods" thoughtfully provided by Yoder Enterprises.
Yoder Enterprises: Don't complain about our services, EVER!

*bows* You're welcome.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:27 pm

I still drink Surge to this day. In fact, I only drink the dangerously high caffeinated drinks. Surge, Jolt, Bawls. Just today I mixed them, it tastes quite good actually.

Tanakietsu

Merlinic Matrices

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:31 pm

Remember, yes. Drink, no. I don't think I've had any caffeinated liquids for... Maybe two or three years now?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:32 pm

Merlinic Matrices
Remember, yes. Drink, no. I don't think I've had any caffeinated liquids for... Maybe two or three years now?

Congrats. cool A healthy choice indeed.

Tanakietsu

Merlinic Matrices

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:37 pm

Tanakietsu
Merlinic Matrices

Congrats. cool A healthy choice indeed.

One of the few truly healthy things about my diet. /I have a family history full of people who managed to get dangerously addicted to caffeine, so since I can live without the stuff I figure I might as well avoid it. The last time I had a true caffeine high (seventh or eighth grade?) I was so jumpy I literally couldn't hold my hands still... And that was from one can of Mr. Pibb. So yeah.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:09 pm

I had a coke today and was bouncing everywhere...this high resulted in my skipping in a rural downtown area, across the street (rather fruitily i might add) and being stared at by a couple aged about 65. If that wasn't enough, everytime i passed them, i waved at them...they're probably scarred for the rest of their miserable lives

Electric Kool-Aid

The.Lady.Love

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:24 pm

O_O
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:33 pm

Tanakietsu
I still drink Surge to this day. In fact, I only drink the dangerously high caffeinated drinks. Surge, Jolt, Bawls. Just today I mixed them, it tastes quite good actually.

I run solely on caffeine; it gets me through my day.

...Well, no, that's a lie... there's also taurine, B6, B12...

Have any of you guys ever had the energy drink "Monster"? That stuff makes Surge seem like water.

And if so, have you mixed it with Dr. Pepper? Liquid sex, I'm telling you...

Saoshyant

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:03 pm

Tanakietsu

I didn't think they still made that stuff! Cool, I should go look for it sometime. Bawls is an awesome drink. If you dissolve Bawls mints in a bottle of bawls, you get a crazy high!

~~~~~

Wow, I didn't realize that so many people had such low caffeine tolerance. It takes like 3 sobes to make me hyper.
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games