Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:07 pm

akuyoko
Lifeless-Fox
akuyoko
Lifeless-Fox
akuyoko
Gaia games hate my computer. The windows are always too small to get to the chat box, and the window refuses to get bigger.
Try changing resolution?
Or Firefox?
Just downloaded FireFox, now to go see if it work on Gaia Games.
Our room is full. D:
And when I click on the Cards picture, the window says that i need to download Macromedia flash player. After I do that, it still doesn't work and says I need to download macromedia flash player!
den du eet d00de
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:09 pm

Lifeless-Fox
akuyoko
Lifeless-Fox
akuyoko
Lifeless-Fox
akuyoko
Gaia games hate my computer. The windows are always too small to get to the chat box, and the window refuses to get bigger.
Try changing resolution?
Or Firefox?
Just downloaded FireFox, now to go see if it work on Gaia Games.
Our room is full. D:
And when I click on the Cards picture, the window says that i need to download Macromedia flash player. After I do that, it still doesn't work and says I need to download macromedia flash player!
den du eet d00de
OK, finally got it to work. Now to check if it lets me use the chat box rolleyes Even though the room is full.

Akuyoko

Masamune 5.0

domokun domokun domokun domokun
ninja domokun domokun domokun
ninja ninja domokun domokun
ninja ninja ninja domokun
ninja ninja ninja ninja

PHEAR MAH NINJA/DOMO ARMAH!!!

Lifeless-Fox
Yay, thanks GENO.

.fooW

LoudKid

Distinct Phantom

Akuyoko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:10 pm

I win, it works!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:11 pm

SO I HERD U LIEK MUDKEEPZ

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

LoudKid

Distinct Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:13 pm

NAO I PREEFUR METAHGROS

*goes to visit dad, then play Melee*
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:15 pm

xd Kay.

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:17 pm

Hah, just got done reading the BattleStation article in EGM, and the president of SCEA is a complete moron.

Reading up on the PSP made me remember when Sony said that with the PSP they would "lift handheld gaming out of the ghetto in which it currently resides." It's even funnier, because in December, Hannah Montana on DS outsold every PSP game.

This is perhaps one of the best definitions of ownage.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:19 pm

Meta Fish
Hah, just got done reading the BattleStation article in EGM, and the president of SCEA is a complete moron.

Reading up on the PSP made me remember when Sony said that with the PSP they would "lift handheld gaming out of the ghetto in which it currently resides." It's even funnier, because in December, Hannah Montana on DS outsold every PSP game.

A game made from a crappy TV show?! How could that beat anything? What a strange world...

Akuyoko

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:21 pm

akuyoko
Meta Fish

A game made from a crappy TV show?! How could that beat anything? What a strange world...
It just goes to show how much more the DS continues to sell over the PSP every month.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:23 pm

Meta Fish
akuyoko
Meta Fish

It just goes to show how much more the DS continues to sell over the PSP every month.
Yup. This calls for an "Owned!"

Akuyoko

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:26 pm

Cards...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:46 pm

Meta Fish
akuyoko
Meta Fish

This reminds me of the time I was playing Mario Kart DS with a few other people at school and this kid comes up to us and says that the DS sucks and that the PSP was so much better. I then replied, "If the PSP is so much better then why is the DS selling so much more than it?"

After a moment of silence he "cleverly" responded, "The DS is for 4 year olds."

I then proceeded to laugh.

Masamune 5.0

Akuyoko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:48 pm

Masamune 5.0
Meta Fish
akuyoko
Meta Fish

This reminds me of the time I was playing Mario Kart DS with a few other people at school and this kid comes up to us and says that the DS sucks and that the PSP was so much better. I then replied, "If the PSP is so much better then why is the DS selling so much more than it?"

After a moment of silence he "cleverly" responded, "The DS is for 4 year olds."

I then proceeded to laugh.
rofl

I don't know why people can't face it: PSP sucks. Really. Everybody I know who has one, only has it to play on or two games.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games