Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11592 11593 11594 11595 11596 11597 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:14 am

Hashire Kazemeijin
auS-e-Dude
Hashire Kazemeijin
Not a single one IRL. Like I said, there's gotta be something there that's working as a deterrent.

Judging by your random signature, you're into Loli, yes?

Well yes, but it's not something I openly broadcast IRL. The only person not online that knows this is Mizu since he's my best friend since grade school. And I'm not stupid enough to let my preference there make me pass up an opportunity.

Well, then it can't be that. *crosses off list*

It's proven that males with mothers often choose a girlfriend similar to her. What kind of a person is your mother?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:15 am

auS-e-Dude
Aurons_Blade
auS-e-Dude
Hashire Kazemeijin
auS-e-Dude
Hashire Kazemeijin

After 19 years of not even WALKING with a girl on purpose, standards aren't really something I can afford in the first place. Not much lower they could go.

You've never had a friend that's a girl?

Not a single one IRL. Like I said, there's gotta be something there that's working as a deterrent.

=OOOO
Don't say I'm the only one that came to that conclusion.

That doesn't mean you SAY anything [to their face].
I kid.
I thought it was just a joke.

The Sexiest Wario

Beloved Sex Symbol

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:18 am

Owwin
Kuzodav
You make it sounds like it restricts your ability to have bonds with everyone else.
It's not that at all.
It's just like a bond with your friends ascended.
I really just don't get it. That makes no sense to me.

Ok.
So you don't have a stronger bond with any of your friends more tha nany other.
at all.
you love the mall equally.
act the same way around them all.
tell them all the same things.
do everything exactly the same.
don't like anyone more than anyone else.
Every one of your friends and you have the same equal relationship closeness?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:19 am

auS-e-Dude
Hashire Kazemeijin
auS-e-Dude
Hashire Kazemeijin

Well yes, but it's not something I openly broadcast IRL. The only person not online that knows this is Mizu since he's my best friend since grade school. And I'm not stupid enough to let my preference there make me pass up an opportunity.

It's proven that males with mothers often choose a girlfriend similar to her. What kind of a person is your mother?

I love my mother to death for all that she's ever done for me, but to be honest she's WAY to spoiling and overprotective. If I had a choice I'd like a girl who's NOT like her, because no offense to Mom, but she just doesn't kno me like she'd like to think she does. We have absolutely no common ground between us apart from the blood running through us. (And the fact we both agree Larry the Cable Guy is hilarious.)

@Auron: Technically it's both. Yes I am a lolicon, but the text in my signature IS a well known joke in the loli community.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:22 am

Hashire Kazemeijin
auS-e-Dude
Hashire Kazemeijin
auS-e-Dude
Hashire Kazemeijin

I love my mother to death for all that she's ever done for me, but to be honest she's WAY to spoiling and overprotective. If I had a choice I'd like a girl who's NOT like her, because no offense to Mom, but she just doesn't kno me like she'd like to think she does. We have absolutely no common ground between us apart from the blood running through us. (And the fact we both agree Larry the Cable Guy is hilarious.)

@Auron: Technically it's both. Yes I am a lolicon, but the text in my signature IS a well known joke in the loli community.

Well, I thought that would help for more advice, but I'm at a loss. Well, some general advice, girls dig being generous, even if it means giving up something somewhat precious to you.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:25 am

Kuzodav
Ok.
at all.
you love the mall equally. (Out of the people I consider friends yes, if somebody told me to kill one to save another I couldn't make a choice.)
act the same way around them all. (No, I adapt to do things they like, I am a pleaser, I like to do what other people like to do.)
tell them all the same things. (Yes)
do everything exactly the same. (No, because they have different tastes. What does that have to do with it?)
don't like anyone more than anyone else. (If they were to get into an argument and make me choose between them I would tell them to get over themselves and make up. I like it when everybody gets along. They would be bad friends if they did that.)
Every one of your friends and you have the same equal relationship closeness?(pretty much, else I wouldn't hang out with them.)
I am a very simple person. I work to make a bond and keep it. I make them indispensable to me, and me to them.

Owwin

The Sexiest Wario

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:26 am

auS-e-Dude
Hashire Kazemeijin
auS-e-Dude
Hashire Kazemeijin
auS-e-Dude
Hashire Kazemeijin

Well, I thought that would help for more advice, but I'm at a loss. Well, some general advice, girls dig being generous, even if it means giving up something somewhat precious to you.

WRONG.
Never get a chick stuff (early on in the relationship). she'll only expect more.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:28 am

Aurons_Blade
auS-e-Dude
Hashire Kazemeijin
auS-e-Dude
Hashire Kazemeijin

WRONG.
Never get a chick stuff (early on in the relationship). she'll only expect more.

COUNTER-WRONG.
I've had a relationship for the past 6 months now, and there's always been a stream of free crap, and she expects nothing, besides love, of course.

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

auS-e-Dude
Hashire Kazemeijin
auS-e-Dude
Hashire Kazemeijin
auS-e-Dude
Hashire Kazemeijin

I've known that for awhile. With the exception of Mizu, I'm always generous to people I meet IRL. But I've also come to face the reality that I'm also too trusting. After multiple reflections I've come to realize just how many times my generosity has been exploited or taken advantage of.

Maybe that's it. Maybe they all just see me as the guy who can't say no...

Owwin
Kuzodav
Owwin
Kuzodav
You make it sounds like it restricts your ability to have bonds with everyone else.
It's not that at all.
It's just like a bond with your friends ascended.
I really just don't get it. That makes no sense to me.

Ok.
at all.
you love the mall equally. (Out of the people I consider friends yes, if somebody told me to kill one to save another I couldn't make a choice.)
act the same way around them all. (No, I adapt to do things they like, I am a pleaser, I like to do what other people like to do.)
tell them all the same things. (Yes)
do everything exactly the same. (No, because they have different tastes. What does that have to do with it?)
don't like anyone more than anyone else. (If they were to get into an argument and make me choose between them I would tell them to get over themselves and make up. I like it when everybody gets along. They would be bad friends if they did that.)
Every one of your friends and you have the same equal relationship closeness?(pretty much, else I wouldn't hang out with them.)
I am a very simple person.

You told me you agreed with fish when we had out dispute.
does that make him your friend and me not?

Kuzodav

Owwin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:29 am

Kuzodav
You told me you agreed with fish when we had out dispute.
does that make him your friend and me not?
Nope, because you were asking for advice, and as a friend I had to do what I thought would make you happiest in the long run, by agreeing with Fish. I was making a choice, not choosing between you.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:31 am

auS-e-Dude
Aurons_Blade
auS-e-Dude
Hashire Kazemeijin
auS-e-Dude
Hashire Kazemeijin

WRONG.

COUNTER-WRONG.
I've had a relationship for the past 6 months now, and there's always been a stream of free crap, and she expects nothing, besides love, of course.

Counter-COUNTER-WRONG
I bet if you put that stream of free crap to a halt, she'd question it.

The Sexiest Wario

Beloved Sex Symbol

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:32 am

OWWIN.
YOU'RE SO DIFFICULT.

Ok.
LOOK AT IT LIKE THIS.

There are your acquaintances.
Then there your friends.
Then there is your significant other.
Just think of the step up from an acquaintance to a friend proportional to the step up from a friend to a significant other.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:33 am

Kuzodav
OWWIN.
YOU'RE SO DIFFICULT.

Ok.
LOOK AT IT LIKE THIS.

There are your acquaintances.
Then there your friends.
Then there is your significant other.
Just think of the step up from an acquaintance to a friend proportional to the step up from a friend to a significant other.
WELL DAMN IT I WANT ALL OF MY FRIENDS TO BE MY SIGNIFICANT OTHERS! ******** THIS SYSTEM! I AM GLAD I DON'T GET ROMANTIC LOVE!

Why can't we all just get along xd

Owwin

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:36 am

Serious discussion, in MY cult?!
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11592 11593 11594 11595 11596 11597 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games