Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:04 pm
'Because I have faith in you Ben. I know you’re capable of anything, even if you don’t think so.' Klara said, Ben beamed. "Really? Thanks. You're the first person ever to tell me that. You're so sweet." Ben said, kissing the top of her head. "You make everything better." Ben whispered.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:05 pm
She rose to her knees. Her eyes stared down at the bloody sack of limpless body. She winced and staggered back. Her head swung to look behind her as she rose her hand to wipe her mouth. She hissed as sh spun on her heels and back up the stairs.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:23 pm
"Klara, honey.. I think I'm just going to check if Shizue is okay.. I mean she did seem pretty upset when she ran off.. I don't want her to feel bad because she came in.. it was an accident after all.." But she could've knocked, I suppose. "I'll be back in a little bit.." Ben said. He let go of Klara and walked out the door, closing it behind him. He ran down the hall in the direction she'd run. He heard her coming up a staircase. Is she afraid? Or upset? what did she just do that would make her like this. Ben ran until he was at the stairs. She was nearly at the top of them, her head down not looking forward. Ben stepped back, but not in time to prevent her from crashing into him. He put his hand on her arm to hold her from fallling from the inpact. He let go and stepped back. "Shizue," Ben said, looking down the stair, for he smelled blood. There was a boy lying dead in a heap at the bottom. "What did you do to him?" Ben asked his voice shaky. The boy was covered in blood, Ben guessed many bones were broken, as well as him being dead. "You shouldn't just leave him there if you're going to do that.. at least get rid of the body..." Ben muttered.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:25 pm
[[OMFG! Lilli is a WHORE! Haha lol. Tuesday's gonna be all...whore-ish too. domokun twisted ]]  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:31 pm
Her head rose to look at him. She had almost done it again. An accident.... her head looked behind her to the broken boy. Her teared and bloody face twisted into a wince. "He fell" she answered, voice slick, head turning back to him. Her arms crossed infront of her chest "I suppose I should." she said again, more dryly. Shizue wiped her eyes as she bit down on her teeth, grinding them. Damn. Your covered in that boy's blood. Hope your happy.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:39 pm
"Shizue, do you want help getting rid of this dead... kid?" Ben asked, politely. He felt he owed something to her. "I would be willing to help if you want me to, or if you want me to just leave I understand. You're probably mad at me. I guys I kinda desserve it from I don't know.. enchanting you I guess you could say, when you first got here.. That wasn't very kind.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:46 pm
Ben kissed the top of her head. Yes! I did it! He’s…"You make everything better." He whispered. It made her heart skip a beat. Klara swallowed, her eyes drifting down. Her face was getting warm she could feel it. Her hand clenched. How much more of this could she take before she exploded? He was so…so…irresistible. She slowly looked up again. Oh noo~ He still looks really cute! What should I do? His glance is making me feel so funny. Ben said he was going to go check on Shizue to make sure she was ok. She nodded quickly and he left. As soon as he closed the door Klara fell back making a light whoosh sound when she hit the bed. She exhaled loudly, closing her eyes.
“Oh thank goodness…” She mumbled putting a hand to her chest. Slow down please. She thought.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:47 pm
"Don't go. I need help with this" she pleaded softly "I wouldn't know where to put it." she took a breath, trying to calm down. "Listen... I'm sorry" she said "I shouldn't have barged in like that. I was just trying to help. I guess Klara just beat me to it." her lips curled in anger when she said her name, but she controlled it. Shizue didn't want to kill anyone else. "I guess, you just want her more than me." she forced the words from her mind "I can live with that" she lied. I'm not done yet. I'll even fight for you, Ben. No matter what you do.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:55 pm
Klaash's teeth tore Lilli's flesh as he slowly drained some of her blood.After he had his fill, he looked down. "Lilli, I can't really say what, but something feels different...Not just you and me, just...everthing feels sorta different, you know...?"

Klaash saw Lilli's confused look. "If I'm not making any sense, just ignore it. I think I was just dreaming something..."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:02 pm
[[oh sweet nikki! yeaah showdown! oooh that's gunna be awesome]]  

haruxxx
Crew

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:06 pm
((Seriously? You wanna tangle with the vamp and me? xD Then let's go twisted ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:15 pm
[[ domokun haha]]  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:16 pm
"Alright, I'll get him. You wanna clean up the blood? I'll go burry the kid and everything. If that helps?" Shizue nodded. Ben started down the stairs. He lifted the boy's mangled body into his arms. He was extremely light for his age, and size. "Wow.. broken ribs, vertebrae and the flesh on his face is torn.." I'm sorry you suffered this painful death. Ben looked up at Shizue, at the top of the stairs. "See you." Ben said, he began to run. He figured he should just climb out a window to keep the kids blood from dripping everywhere.
So at the end of the hall he puched open a window using his head. He stepped out onto the roof, then jumped down onto the earth. He absorbed the landing and continued running. Maybe I should cremake him.. burn him and spread the ashed in a forest... Yeah that sounds better than burrying him into the ground to rot. Ben kept at his pace until he was in a clearing. He laid the boy down on the grass and built up a pyre to burn him on. He set the boy on the pyre. Dang.. no fire.. Ben thought when he heard a laugh.
Janette Harleque stepped out from behind a tree. "I saw all that happened. Even when the girl mudered Raidon." She smiled. "I'll light it for you..?" She said. "Raidon.. oh that's his name. Sure, thanks that'd be great. I mean.. I didn't think to have a lighter.." Ben said, is voice trailing off.
"Okay, back up." Janette flipped open her lighter, it flickered to life. She inhaled deeply then touched each of her fingers to the flame. The tips of her fingers blazed, though it made no difference to her. She flexed her hand, the flames grew higher. She, using both of her hands, formed a fireball, then aimed it at the pyre and she let go, pushing it forward. The ball of fire hit the pyre, it burst into flames. "There we go.." She said rubbing her hands together. "We can leave now. It'll burn out since you put the pyre on rocks." Janette said.
"Alright, thanks.I guess we can leave it.." Ben said, turning back in the direction of the manor. He and Janette started to run back toward the manor. Though he kept a slower pace this time, she being slower than him.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:24 pm
She watched him go as she cleaned each stair, thinking of how each one had hurt the boy more and more. Her mind imagined the breaking noises of the bone as the body slammed into each step, and then finally the floor. Once finished, she sat on the bottom step and clsoed her eyes. Once again, you murdered an innocent person because of your anger. How many times has this happened? she begun to count on her fingers, but balled them into fists once she ran out of possible counters. Too many ******** have happened in your life, Shizue. her teeth grinded up on each other again.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games