Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Gweener

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:53 am
Maaaaaaybee...
but just because you're, like, an electric candy cane.
*sings: Boogey woogey woogey!*
So, purty... *goes into trance like state*... purty liiiiights...
*reaches out hand to touch*
OUCH!
You zapped me.

I can't wait to partaaay!

Oh ma gah, did you see all the cuttle fish I have right now!? And I still have two not even in the tank!!!

I got a major case of attention deficit this morning. I only have a half day today, the second half, so I should have been able to sleep later and catch up on some rest, but Nooooo, I woke up at 5:30, just like any other day. WT...??? Well, Friday, I have to work the first half of the day, so I guess it's good not to throw off my schedule quite yet.

*starts singing again* ...so I said lets run and we'll have some fun before I melt away...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:57 pm
blaugh

Gwee your so funny *huggles*

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:25 pm
mrgreen Merry almost-Christmas  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:52 pm
*huggles Hazu back*

*stalks Pie, then glomps*

Gweener

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:53 pm
*hollers as Gweener jumps out of the bushes in a glomp-ambush* dramallama  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:00 pm
Ha HA! I gotcha!!!
Merry Christmastime!
You look like you're feeling the holiday spirit! All ready to go 'a caroling?

Gweener

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:25 pm
xd Yuuus~! *waves sheet of carols in air like some kind of fanatic* Hehe, you look pretty festive yourself~! Oooo... Ze holy light of some kind is shining on you! eek  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:33 pm
A memo just crossed my desk (OK, it was actually sent on a paper plane that stuck in my hair, but we won't get caught up with the particulars.)

It appears that you do NOT have to attend the Christmas Equinox Party to participate in the Secret Santa. You just have to sign up by the deadline (TODAY!!!) and anonymously send your present by the date of the party(21st).

I know it's hard for everyone to be online at a specific time, but everyone loves prezzies!!! And you can always just pop in to give a shout out at the party before dashing off to get your last minute Christmas shopping done!

Gweener

Gweener

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:36 pm
PieMonster2000
xd Yuuus~! *waves sheet of carols in air like some kind of fanatic* Hehe, you look pretty festive yourself~! Oooo... Ze holy light of some kind is shining on you! eek

Hee hee, that reminds me of that old Eddie Murphy stand-up comedy act, about how his Dad cursed him and his brother so much that he actually thought his name was 'Jesus Christ' and his brother thought his was 'God Dammit.' He said he was outside playing in the rain one day, when his Dad hollered, "God dammit, get in here!!!" And he said, "But Dad, I'm Jesus Christ!" ... he didn't remember anything after that.

I'm a Christmas tree right now. I plan on having some fun playing dress up with the new Christmas items as I earn them rofl .

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:43 pm
rofl I can see the likeness 3nodding
rofl When I was in in primary school, there was actually a boy named Santa D: .. and his last name was Clause. >_<

~ Ooh, is it too late to sign up for secret santa, Gwee?  

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

Gweener

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:53 pm
No! Please do! The more the Merrier!

A boy named Santa D. Clause!? I hope he had a generous soul!!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:16 pm
Yeeey~! biggrin ninja So how do I know who I'm giving a gifty to..? ninja
If I remember, he was quite nice; but some people made fun of him. sad  

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

Gweener

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:25 pm
Well, I have to admit, had a little snicker at his expense, and I don't even know him!
But really, what where his parents thinking!? Maybe people really should be required to have a license to procreate!

I'm going to give everyone the night to see if we get any last minute sign ups, and then tomorrow, I will email each person with the Watumelon member that you'll get a present for.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:36 pm
User Image

Hey, look! I found a big stack of presents stashed in the corner. They seem to be enchanted to be the perfect gift for the person who opens it! Let us know what you get!  

Gweener

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:57 pm
rofl Exactly! Lol, the poor kid though.. wonder what he's up to, with a name like 'Santa'.. xd

*stares, fixated at the presents, like a fly attracted to one of those bug zappers*  
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games