Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:58 pm
(My Servants are in the middle, hehe. They're both alive AND dead.)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:01 pm
((0_o . . . that is so sad . . . But if we were to go back in the RP, you will find lost characters who are of the living. Haru and Momiji come to mind. Whatever happened to them anyways?))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:05 pm
((Well the characters whenwe last left them were looking for Maron when she ran away...which sems like forever-ago. Yeah but if you also count the sinigami i didn't name like Watari and ..that other swhiose names I can't remember...then living are still outnumbered...))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:15 pm
((But what about Miroku, Sango, Mrs. Higurashi, Shippo, Jii-chan, and Souta? I had them all put in this RP once. Might bring a few of them back . . . Score for the living!))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:22 pm
(( I guess your right. ....I had Miyako, her dad, Minazuki...oh and Misa too and Rem isn;;t technically dead....Yay living!))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:26 pm
(Thinking of throwing in Sousuke Sagara and Kaname Chidori for comic relief later on.)  

Kyo Emiya

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:59 pm
Goku and Roshi watched the fight, knowing that they couldn't hurt Light and examined how they fought. Goku looked a bit concerned as he watched, he wanted to help but knew he couldn't even touch Light, much less hurt him. "I really wish I could stop them..."
Roshi looked up at Goku and said "You can...If you maybe try an energy attack like your Kamehameha wave."
Goku smiled and said "Oh right!...But I don't want to hurt Mr. L with the blast and hurt him and the other guy."
Roshi looked over at the fight again and said "Wait for a good time when they take a break then hit him with the Kamehameha."
L and Light kept up their fighting and Light ignored Rem. He wanted to get the Death Note back, and quick!
L however had no intetion of letting Light have the Death Note back and would fight as long as it would take to stop Light and his evil ways.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:04 pm
Byakuya started forward, his eyes staring intently at Light. "Light Yagami. You will cease at once."  

Kyo Emiya

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:13 pm
L and Light stopped, they were both holding each other by the collars of their shirts and about to punch before they heard some one call out. They looked over and saw a man standing there. Light let go of L and pushed him off then glared at the man "And just who are you to tell the god of the new world to cease what I was doing?" He bared his teeth at him waiting for a reply.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:18 am
"God...of the the new world?" Jeanne asked uncertainly. "Is that what this is all about? Your dead! Most people can't even see you! And.." she continued angrily offended by the fact that he had compare himself to Kami, 'You won't be the god of anything!" Fin and Access too looked outraged at Light's declaration.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:43 am
Light threw his head back and laughed. His eyes moved over to Jeanne from the corners, looking at her and he asked "...Who's going to stop me?..." with an evil grin.
Goku stepped forward and said "I will...I know we all will..."
L nodded and said "Just as before, I swear to stop you Kira."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:55 am
"While your actions have been seen as noble, they also threaten the balance. Central 46 hasn't done anything up until now in hopes that those of the living will take care of things. The situation, however, has changed.

"Light Yagami, by the order of Central 46, you are hereby barred entry to the Soul Society and your soul be executed on the spot. Your 'life' ends here.

"Before I kill you I will tell you, I am Byakuya Kuchiki, Captain of 6th Division of the Gotei 13 (13 Court Guard Divisions). Be proud that a high ranking officer is taking out filthy curs such as yourself, boy."  

Kyo Emiya

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:00 am
Light stared at him for a bit then began to laugh "Hm...hmhmhm....HmhmhmhmhehehehHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" he gave a grin to Byakuya and said "YOU CAN'T KILL ME!! I am to enherrite this planet and rule it as a god!! If anything, I will kill YOU!!"
Goku looked at the new comer and senced his power level. It was higher then InuYasha's...The people arriving just seemed to get stronger and stronger.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:32 am
(Byakuya is a shinigami spirit, only able to be seen by those with spiritual powers or by other spirits. Well, let's just say that because Goku's died before he has some ability to see other spirits...)

Byakuya lifted his index and middle fingers together and pointed them at Light. "You seem to misunderstand. Just because you have reappeared as a ghost does not mean you are invincible. Perhaps I didn't make myself clear. I am a shinigami of a different sort from your Death Note.

"Bakudou (Binding Spell) #1 - Sai."

(The spell forces the target's arms to cross behind the person's back.)  

Kyo Emiya

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:37 am
((Hmmm . . . would InuYasha be able to see him? Cause I KNOW Kagome can.))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games