Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:30 pm

*huh? neko looked up and sees rei. neko trys to ignore rei, but she cant... then she looks at her leg. she still dont want to know rei anymore*
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:34 pm

"Awesome." She replied then walked over to the tree and pulled out all four kunais. She then walked back and threw them at the tree. "Yadama Furooseigyo." She could see the wind moving at the end of the kunai but they stayed the same speed and hit the tree. Cherry walked back, grabbed the kunais and walked back to the spot she was before to try again.

Runs_With_Knifes

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:36 pm

Rei licked Neko's leg and walked up and rubbed agasint her and looked up at her with sad puppy dog eyes.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:37 pm

futashi was huffing alot. "got to...keep going." he said. he made three more hand signs and made another chidori he was focusing his chakra into his palm. then his kekkei genkai was tunred on and his eyes keep flashing from red to blood red. he then thrust in into another tree and slashed it in half, making it fall. he then was huffing alot. he then coved one of his eyes with his left hand. "ga......my eyes....they hurt..." he said. on one knee.

6/25

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:45 pm

(omg kiyoshi! your so good in this xp )

*neko looked at rei,... she knew that rei was sorry for what she has done*
*she takes rei up and tells her "plz rei, dont do that again ok? neko then holds rei close too her*
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:49 pm

Rei nods and rubs agasint her, then licks her cheek.

Kiyoshi looked over at Miki. "Well looks like they are friends again." He smiled "Thats always good when friends make up."

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:54 pm

Cherry threw the kunais again at the tree, then did the hand seals. "Yadama Furooseigyo." Almost like the last time, she could see the wind moving at the end of the kunais. The kunais sped up only a little and hit the tree. Cherry was determined to do a lot better then that. When she walked over and grabbed the kunais she looked up at Neko and Rei. Aw, they made up. That's great
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:00 pm

"lets go home rei, its time to sleep" (23h here and tomorow school, well school... i have to give back all my textbooks xp )

*neko walks away from the ground* "bye kiyoshi, and thanks for bringing back rei biggrin " *rei barks at miki, shes happy that she now has her best friend back, and that she made a new friend*

"and bye... cherry" *she will probably be too busy with training*
"oh well," *neko steps further away from the grounds*

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:07 pm

futashi got up and turned off his kekkei genkai. he then sighed. "what happen? my eyes, they where....." he said, alittle confused. "is this the 2nd stage?"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:08 pm

"Wait!' She yelled out, then ran over to Neko. "I want to show you a jutsu I learned. I'm THAT good at it because I started but it's so cool." She smiled at her and still had the kunais in her hand. She did the hand seals while the kunais where in her hands. "Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu!" She dropped the kunais and then they stopped in mid air and she started moving them around. "See."

Runs_With_Knifes

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:15 pm

*looks at cherry* "wauw looks awesome, but i really have to go right now, sorry cherry" *rei pops up, out of neko's shirt* *neko hugs cherry* *she whispers: you will always be my friend, in good and bad times, rmemeber that"
*then neko leaves the place and waves to the rest*

"bye" *she waved till she couldnt see her friends anymore*
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:16 pm

(That is a Genjutsu Bloodline, learning Chidori wont get it to Stage 2, besides, ask iAikou (formerly L1fe) how to get stage 2)

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:19 pm

(i know. just alittle side affect of using the bloodline. call it growth pains)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:20 pm

"Bye!" She called out to Neko and waved a little and she was gone. Cherry grabbed the kunais and smiled. Did Neko really say that to me?....yeah she did Cherry kept smiling because that meant a lot to her.

Runs_With_Knifes

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:25 pm

(How does your eye grow? XD wtf?)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games