Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:24 pm
Akira had definitely not expected the blow she had earned, but being mazoku, she was ready to block the next blow and jump away. She coughed a little, trying to regain her breath, her green eyes glaring at Alcina once again. “Well, it seems that I had underestimated you,” she smiled pleasantly at her, which was wiped off as soon as she lunged at her next. “But no more fun time, Princess!” She brought her sword down at Alcina’s staff, intending on knocking it out of her hands.

((if you can block it and somehow lock her right arm, it’d be nice…I kinda want to use that “left hand knife” Hayato warned Alcina of earlier.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:31 pm
((Well, that's easy to do, lol.))

The princess used the force of Akira's blow and reversed it, flipping her staff in a graceful motion. Her goal was to either send the sword flying or lock it to the ground as she readied a kick for either out come.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:43 pm
“Did you listen to Hayato’s warning?” Akira smirked, and suddenly in a whip like motion she swung her left arm at Alcina’s head. Her left hand, which was empty a moment ago now held a small knife, the knife which was hidden up her sleeve. “Your dead, princess…” she smirked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:01 pm
Alcina's eye's widened as she saw the dagger. She just barely managed to bring her open arm up, knocking Akira's dagger arm away from her head. But it left her right side completely open should Akira change the direction of the attack...

((Oh, dear. This does look rather bad. xd ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:22 am
Seeing the opening Akira spun with grace, her knife and dagger still in her hands. "You are mine," Akira anarled with a triumphant grin, as shebrought up her sword, cutting down in a chopping motion.

((when should I get Hayato to turn into a stranger? lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:39 am
( NOOO~ omgawd, I missed so much. xD
Are Sui, Midori or Kisuna going to enter soon? Or is this all around Alcina and Hayato (and Natsu)? )  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:45 am
Alcina twisted, but it wasn't enough. The dagger cut right into her stomach. She cried out in pain, doubling over. Her staff dropped to the ground, returning to it's normal size. Blood flowed freely over her shredded shirt. She had let her anger get the better of her and she had forgotten about that dagger...

((Any time you want to. Now would be a good time to have him get back in the game, lol. Cause I think Alcina's out of it...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:50 am
((leri! *glomp* Wait till Hayato becomes a stranger, then bring everyone else in. Alcina will need healing soon, lol...))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:16 pm
(( Leri~! -Poik- Welcome back! But i'm assuming Mi-chan won't go till after Hayato becomes a stranger, nyaha...Wait Mem said that XDD wow, oversleeping does wonders.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:40 pm
( Oh. I forgot to tell you guys. I might not be on as much because due to my little brother's chronic tattletaling, my mother decided to give us a notepad and limit our computer time to 3 hours only. So now, we have a chart where we record our time. e_e; )  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:04 pm
Growling Hayato stepped forward as soon as he had smelled Alcina's blood in the air. "Alcina..." he muttered, staggering. 'why am I so powerless? Do i have to lose everything to Akira again...?'

His vision was blurry, yet he was able to see Alcina, and the scent of her blood was giving him head aches. "Alcina..." he growled, his right arm reaching for his dagger on the floor. "I won't...let you hurt her, Akira!"

"Hayato-sama, no!" Natsu whispered to him urgently, trying to pull him back. The way his arms dangled uselessly next to him hurt her heart, and she growled in fear and anger. But she knew, that she was powerless against Akira.

"Let me go, Natsu!" Hayato growled, swinging away from her grasp. "I need...to help...if only if I had more power...if only if I were stronger..."

Akira raised her hand, licking the blood off of her sword. "Hm...not too shabby, but you are afterall human." She smiled, and got ready to go for the final blow.

((good? haha i didnt know what to do razz And yes, Hayato will need some healing too. Since his right arm was just twisted...i suppose he can use his stranger powers with his right arm razz ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:44 pm
((Aw... Poor Leri.))

Alcina felt power swell up with in her. Her hand griped the Chronos staff as she gritted her teeth. The pain was overwhelming, but she managed to get out, "Lonely heart that is the passion of fire, gather these prayers and release these flames... Answer my thoughts and ignite! Awaken, Fire Stranger Hayato!" before she passed out.

((YAY! New stranger! It took him long enough, too. I mean, jeeze... 116 pages... rofl ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:55 pm
((sniff...took a LOOONG time. ive been waiting for my hayato to grow up! hahahaha))

Natsu's eyes widened when fire suddenly covered Hayato's body, and she quickly leaped out of the way. "Hayato-sama?" she gasped, wide-eyed.

"What..." Akira stared at the princess for a moment, but turned her gaze to Hayato when she had heard Natsu's yelp of surprise. "Hayato?"

"Urg..." Hayato winced when he felt energy spreading through him, and he suddenly felt relieved, energized. His left arm was still broken, however his right arm was useable. With a growl he crouched and grabbed the dagger and swung forward to stab at Akira.

The dagger to his surprise suddenly was engulfed in flames, the fire coming from him. "Alcina!" he yelled.

Akira leaped away twisting, her eyes still goggling at Hayato. Hayato...a stranger? She watched Hayato as he crouched next to the fallen Alcina, checking her to make sure she was alive. His cold glare suddenly met her own, and she found herself taking a step backwards.

"Natsu...take Alcina to a safe place..." Hayato ordered, standing up. He felt the fire burning in his body, and he suddenly felt confident. "Akira, it was my fault that you felt...how you felt, so I understand how you want to hurt me..." he glanced at Alcina, who was now picked up by Natsu. "But, I won't allow for you tohurt more people...the others...my friends."

((Sorry for moving Alcina. razz But ya now that he's a stranger the others can jump in :] And wow it sounds so stupid haha))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:11 pm
((Move her all you want. She's unconscious and can't do a thing about it, lol. xd ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:12 pm
((By the by Leri. I posted for Mi-chan on 112 ;p Where's Kisuna's reply, HMMMM~?))  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games