Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:30 pm
Nightstar looked up to her father and smile towards him. She too a super liking to her father, after all he was her father but she won't really know that much yet until she's a year old. Right now she just knows him as a man who she loves.

"Got a point there Mr. Cuddles," said Fox with a giggle. She tha stood up and said, "Come on my Mr. Cuddles."

Starfire walked in the hallway and walked to the towel closet. She than grabbed somet towels and started to take them back to her room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:05 am
'Mr C. Cuddles, get it right. The C stand for cool of course' Arachnid replied leaping up. 'Race you back to the house and the last one thier has to eat a peanut' he said excidetly getting a sudden rush of adreline rocket through him and of course thier was only one way to get rid of that, by running and runnning and of course more and more good old running.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:43 am
Robin returned a smile to his new born delight at his new born's recognition of him, it light a small fire within him knowing that he earnt his childs respect and admiration at such a young age, he just hoped he managed to keep hold of it during her teen years and beyond. He swore not he never abadon her of let her go as long as he lived, he'd make the cycle moved correctly in this twisted and dark world.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:47 pm
Draco felt too lazy to actually cook up a worthwhile meal. Scavenging the fridge as well as the pantry, Draco was able to find some plates and two fabulous slices of apple pie that someone had left for later. "Well, we might as well take it. I'm sure it won't be missed.... Much." Draco added with a cheeky grin. "Here you go, m'lady." Draco said with a flourish as he presented one slice of apple pie to Gemini.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:17 pm
"Why thank you kind sir," said Gemini. She than took the slice of apple pie on a plate and sat at the table. She than began to eat it but it was missing something. So she stood up, opened a cabnit, took out whip cream, sat back down at the table, and sprayed whipped cream on the pie. She than ate more of her pie.

Fox looked to Arachnid and heard his challange. "Your on," she said. Fox than transformed into her red fox form and began to run faster than Arachnid.

Nightstar than began to make bubbles from her mouth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:24 am
Arachnid went into a full sprint trying to cacth up on Fox feeling foolsih to neglect the fact his skills were in running and omplyic video game playing not running, well at least this would give him to chance to burn of some of the weight he'd put on laltely, plus it been a while since he'd been beaten by a girl at something. Good times then.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:49 pm
Draco grinned as he took the bottle of whipped cream. In a few seconds, a heaping mass of it sat on top of his pie slice. "I almost forgot about that. What would I do without you?" His tone was light, but the question did cause some darkness to stir in his mind. What would he do without his love? Draco didn't know and hoped he would never find out. Quickly, he stuffed a large chunk of pie into his mouth. It made him feel better.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:26 pm
"To be honest I don't know what you'll do without me," said Gemini with a smirk. As she ate the rest of her, some whipped cream was around her lips. Her nice soft pink lips.

Fox ran and ran towards the house. She looked behind herself and looked at Arachnid. "You can't beat me Arachnid. And you can't catch me. For I'm the Ginger Bread Fox Girl! Hahahah!" laughed Fox. She than began to run faster and reached the house.

Starfire than entered the room. She saw Robin holding Nightstar and smiled. Star than placed the towels in her bathroom and walked out. She than grabbed a camera from her drawer that Fox gave her and took a picture of this momment.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:59 am
'Heefffh bubub y..ou wiin this round.' Arachnid panted cacthing up with Fox. Truly it had been stupid to try and beat her running, maybe he could beat her in a pie eating contest but he'd just gotten his figure they way he wanted and a moment on the lips is forever on the lips, but it would be so worth it to have one little tiny victory over her, just this once that's all he was asking for.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:49 am
Robin smiled at Starfire delicately, placing Nightstar with extreme fearful caution back into her crib, she was safe now, she always would be as long as he and the overs were around to protect her from danger and over threats which lay in wait in the outside world. The threat of Turgon was small after their battle but still lurked oniously on the horizon.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:51 pm
Starfire then put the camera away and walked up to the crib and Robin. She looked down at Nightstar with a smile. Starfire looked at Robin and than at Nightstar. It was a beautiful thing that they made together. "Hmm," she smiled happily and sighed happily too.

"Arachnid my love, you can never beat me at running. After all I'm a fox. We are known for good running, health, hunting, and other great skills that nobody else really would know," said fox with a smile. She was glad that she won the race and placed her hands on her hips.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:21 am
'Yeah but you're not good at the only skill which truly matters in life, you wanna know what it is Foxy woxy ?' Arachnid panted fericously as he desperately tried to regain his energy, his throat had dried and and had begun sting with a punishing vengeance over the stressful exercise his body had been put through, he'd pay for it in the morrnning, his legs would be sleeping late tommorw.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:43 am
'So are thier special christening rituals she needs to go through ?' Robin suddenly asked as the gravity of life began to drag him back into the real world, they still had a lot to arrange, becasuse eventually they would need to return to to the Tower and things did need to be sorted out for the eventual return.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:16 pm
"None," said Starfire. "But I'm going to need to tell Galthore so that means I'm going to need to eathier make a call or go visit in tameran and tell him. Besides Nightstar is now born as royalty as well as me. For I am princess and now she is as well," said Starfire as she looked to Robin.

Fox than looked to Arachnid with a smirk and wacked her tail under his chin in a teasing matter. "Oh, and what is that my love?" asked Fox teasingly.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:11 am
'Proffesional binge eating, something you'll never understand unless you have a fine flabby trimmed figure like me' Arachnid gasped, he that flabby trimmed figure of his wasn't exactly doing him any good at the moment though, well at least he could still cook a mean bacth of toast when he put his mind to it.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games