Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:30 pm

Niara cries until her eyes hurt and she is very sleepy. She finally goes to sleep, but her dreams are of her parents and of the dark woods that she ran through. She wakes up an hour later and continues to cry. crying
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:42 pm

Hethrus heard the human girl crying and appeared in the room beside her bed."Whats wrong sweetie?" He asked quietly turning on the lights.

Hethrus

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:45 pm

"I'm scared." Niara says. "I miss my Mommy and Daddy." The tears are still rolling down her cheeks, but she's not crying so hard now that she recognizes someone.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:57 pm

Hethrus gently took her hand and said soothingly."Aw its OK..Do you know where your mommy and daddy are?" He asked.

Hethrus

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:08 pm

sniffsniff. "Up in heaven." crying
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:58 pm

selena sighs after she finaly get alice and alexander to sleep and slips out of the room and walk down the stairs and slumbs down into a chair next haru " feww ......oh boy haru i finaly got them to sleep now there to restly around humans you know boy i wonder how theyll act when they get older ?" selena sighs" and call for a cup of blood and drinks it down " how long do you think that theylll stay here ?"

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:18 pm

"I can get them back.." Hethrus said quietly.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:23 am

His eyes went back to normal. Kayin went down the stairs and went to the living room. He sat in one of the chairs.

Kayinnn

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:09 pm

"No you can't. They died two nights ago when our house caught on fire. If you could, good luck finding the bodies, their now ashes where... I don't know where." Niara starts to cry again because of recounting the incident.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:23 pm

Niara cries for a little while, then she falls asleep in Hethrus's arms. She curls up against him, like she would against her dad. Not even knowing that she's in a house full of vampires that thirst for the blood of the humans that are staying in this mansion. She then whispers in her sleep, "I love you, Daddy."

My Fallen Angel of Hope

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:30 pm

"That's good that you finally got them to fall back asleep, it's been so noisy around here as of lately it seems that they are having a hard time sleeping at all" Haru say's with a sigh before looing up from her book. "They'll have to learn to act likes humans around the humans" she states "umm.. I think there here until the storm has ended".
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:53 pm

Hethrus held Niara gently and sighed."Don't worry.I will get your parents back.." He promised quietly and let her sleep.

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:55 am

selena sighs " uhm... they grow up so fast dont they " selena smiles warmly thinkin go her childern "it seems as only yesterday they were just bron haru .... and now they grown up so much !!!" selena gigles " and yes but well have to teach them all about humans when there older enough " selena smiles and shack her head" pretty soon were going to need to call a painter in to paint a family porti and of crouse youll be in it haru " and sip on her blood " and yes they have been getting more restly these day "
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:17 pm

"It means there sense of smell is improving and there starting to recognize the smell of humans and there blood" she say's before sighing and drinking so of the blood she had also. "This teaching them stuff is going to take a while"

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:17 pm

Niara remembers where she is when she is sleeping, and yet...she doesn't.
She knows that she is in Hethrus's arms, but she's dreaming that she's in her daddy's arms and they're dancing together. That happens right before Niara is put to bed the night of the house fire.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games