Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:15 am
Walks in nervously, wringing fingers while Kyuuki trots in behind, Oh, quit worrying will you he mewls, aggrivated, "I can't help it!" Tally growls back, nudging Kyuuki in the side, hearing him hiss in frustration. Looks around, wondering where everybody is...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:17 pm
((We're all outside, by the way))

Kiara looked at Rag. "Nice..."  

GorgeousC

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:41 pm
Um...I've been accepted by the Kage to become a Leaf ninja...so who's going to be my..um...teacher?" Taly says, looking around...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:12 pm
(I do believe I have not approved you for joining of the villlage)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:46 pm
Kiara turned quickly with her long, brown hair flowing in the air, turning with her. She saw two new students standing in her view. "Hello," she said looking at them both. The first one seemed to be a bit shy. And the second seemed stuck up and rude. "Well, I'm supposed to not be the teacher but I guess the new teacher isn't here yet..." she told them. "And, you don't register anywhere."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:49 pm
Xiah sighed and snatched the ciggerate away. "Stop being so rude, and stuck up." Xiah threw away the ciggerate after crunching it apart.  

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:23 am
(Your teacher again, crimson moved to mist)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:09 pm
((Yes u did...and i quote "You look promising...PASS!" So is anyone going to interacte with me or am i just going to rott here... sweatdrop ))  

Shimobashira Kiba

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:25 pm
(Ah now I remember, carry on.)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:13 pm
((Hello...? anyone going to talk to me...?))  

Shimobashira Kiba

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:04 pm
(Holy crap. I forgot I was the new teacher. If I had remembered that I would have never moved. I am so sorry. I'll get back right away. And don't argue with me about this. I will not be looked as someone who neglects a job he was suppose to do.)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:18 am
A Kid wearing set of hightop dark green ninja shoes, black (ninja) pants, a Darkgreen shirt and black gloves walked into the front grounds of the academy with a bored look on his face. His hands in his pokets and a slight hunch in his back as he walked up to the closest person (in or out of the school) "Hey...where do i register...?" The candy siggerette in his mouth bobbed as he said this, his spiked up hair flowing in the wind. *puff puff* the candy ciggerette went as he waits for your answer...  

Shimobashira Kiba

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games